Buy Anxiety Treatment via Telehealth – Richard Sears Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Anxiety Treatment via Telehealth by Richard Sears,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Richard Sears
- 2 Hours
- Audio and Video
- Apr 16, 2020
Telehealth has burst onto the mental health scene as both a viable, effective treatment option and a source of distress for clinicians and clients alike – particularly those who experience anxiety.
Are you prepared to virtually treat your most symptomatic anxiety clients?
Join author and clinical psychologist Dr. Richard Sears in this 2-hour recording as he combines evidence-based anxiety intervention strategies with the nuanced skill of effectively providing online care therapeutically.
- 5 must-do’s and must-not-do’s of telehealth
- How to orient and engage even your most anxious clients on a teletherapy platform
- Mastery of the nuance of virtual care while avoiding common traps that accidentally reinforce clients’ anxiety and avoidance
- How to transform telehealth into an effective exposure tool for anxious clients
- Practical virtual strategies for anxiety management, including mindfulness, disruption of anxious thoughts, and more!
Packed with case examples, interactive discussion, analogies, and experiential exercises, Dr. Sears will have you re-thinking your conceptualization of anxiety – and how it can be treated.
**BONUS** All purchasers will receive FREE handouts to share with clients about stress, anxiety, and working with anxious thoughts
|Manual – Anxiety Treatment via Telehealth (3.5 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Telehealth: Providing Quality Care from a Distance
- 5 must-do’s and must-not-do’s of telehealth
- Know your platform – limitations, troubleshooting, and more
- Helping anxious clients adjust to virtual sessions
Anxiety: Treatment Considerations for Every Client
- The “science 101” of the anxiety response
- Benefits of anxiety (and the problem with avoidance)
- How anxious thinking gets negatively reinforced
- Collective v. personal anxiety
Screen-Friendly Anxiety Interventions
- Separating realistic concerns from paralyzing anxiety
- Decentering & distancing vs. disputation of thoughts
- Do’s and don’ts of online mindfulness techniques
- Interoceptive exposure; walking clients through the extinction burst
- What to do with the client who stays “busy” to avoid anxiety
- Unhooking rumination from thoughtful planning
- Helping clients find meaning, purpose, and value
- And more!
Center for Clinical Mindfulness and Meditation
Richard Sears, PsyD, PhD, MBA, ABPP, is a licensed psychologist in Cincinnati, Ohio, board certified in clinical psychology by the American Board of Professional Psychology (ABPP), runs a private psychology and consultation practice, and is the Director of the Center for Clinical Mindfulness & Meditation. He is also clinical assistant professor at Wright State University School of Professional Psychology, clinical/research faculty at the UC Center for Integrative Health and Wellness, volunteer professor of Psychiatry & Behavioral Neurosciences at the UC College of Medicine, and a research/psychologist contractor with the Cincinnati VA Medical Center.
His most recent books include: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy & Mindfulness Toolbox (PESI, 2017); Mindfulness: Living Through Challenges and Enriching Your Life in this Moment (Wiley-Blackwell, 2014); Perspectives on Spirituality and Religion in Psychotherapy (PR Press, 2014); Building Competence in Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (Routledge, 2015); and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy for PTSD (Wiley-Blackwell, 2016). Dr. Sears is lead author of Mindfulness in Clinical Practice (PR Press, 2011) and Consultation Skills for Mental Health Professionals (Wiley, 2005).
Dr. Sears is a fifth-degree black belt in Ninjutsu, and once served as a personal protection agent for the Dalai Lama with his teacher, Stephen K. Hayes. He has studied the Eastern Wisdom traditions for over 30 years, receiving ordination in three traditions, and has been given transmission as a Zen master.
Financial: Richard Sears holds faculty appointments at the University of Cincinnati. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Richard Sears is a diplomate of the American Board of Professional Psychology and is a fellow of the Academy of the American Board of Clinical Psychology.
Buy the Anxiety Treatment via Telehealth – Richard Sears course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Anxiety Treatment via Telehealth – Richard Sears courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Anxiety Treatment via Telehealth – Richard Sears courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Anxiety Treatment via Telehealth – Richard Sears course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Anxiety Treatment via Telehealth – Richard Sears course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Anxiety Treatment via Telehealth – Richard Sears course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Anxiety Treatment via Telehealth – Richard Sears course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.