Buy Autism & the Family -Proven Strategies to Treat Parents and Siblings of Children with ASD – Kathleen Nash Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Autism & the Family -Proven Strategies to Treat Parents and Siblings of Children with ASD by Kathleen Nash,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Kathleen Nash
- 5 Hours 3 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 19, 2016
- Techniques to re-author the family story increasing parental attachment, patience and understanding
- Methods to assess and treat parental denial, guilt, depression, shame and grief/loss
- Communication assessment tool to improve marital and family conflict
- Sibling coping strategies to decrease frustration, anger and resentment
- In-home social-communication and sensory interventions to develop family cohesion
Are you able to fulfill the unique therapeutic needs of parents and siblings of children with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)? Their emotional journey may begin with feelings of denial and injustice, but quickly turns to feeling overwhelmed and fear that their family is falling apart.
Join autism expert, Kathleen Nash, MFT, LMFT, and learn creative and practical family therapy techniques and strategies to help:
- Parents identify and resolve feelings of denial, guilt, depression, shame and grief
- Increase parental attachment, patience and understanding
- Sibling/s overcome anger, shame, resentment and guilt
- Improve marital conflict and family functioning
- Parents find financial resources and support
Kathleen will give you ready-to-use intervention handouts and forms to assess presenting issues and create effective treatment goals to improve parental balance and communication, positive sibling interactions and inspire extended family support. Role plays based on actual clients and ‘self of the therapist’ activities are employed in this experiential seminar.
|Manual (4.04 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Linking DSM-5® diagnostic criteria to real life issues
- Behavioral issues and sensory integration
- The Gift of ASD
Marital Conflict Interventions
- Communication assessment tool to measure skills and needs
- Self-care techniques to manage stress and ` build resilience
- Calming strategies for distress, conflict and depression
- Identify stages of grief and loss through
- Contextual Family Therapy
- Financial resources and supports
Parental Attachment Interventions
- Tools to measure parent/child attachment
- Narrative Therapy to re-author the family story
- Motivational Interviewing to explore emotions
- Promote attachment and increase family functioning
- Decrease conflict, resentment and exasperation
Sibling Attachment Interventions
- First person stories to identify jealousy, confusion and resentment
- Scripts, letters and art activities to increase sibling attachment
- Age-appropriate strategies to address confusion and social isolation
Family Cohesion Interventions
- Communication – Increase expressive/ receptive and verbal/nonverbal skills
- Social Pragmatics – Develop social language skills, expressing emotions and social skills
- Sensory – Sensory Integration behavior checklist
- FAQ form to address denial, insensitivity and abandonment
- “Ask Cards” to request specific help from extended family members
Navigating IDEA, IEPs and Teachers
- Special needs acts and laws
- Effective IEP goals and accommodations
- Guidelines of parental rights and advocacy
- Strategies to help parents advocate for their child
- Handout of area special needs attorneys and advocates
‘Self of the Therapist’ Experiential Activities
- Personal beliefs about ability and disability
- Disability awareness group activity
Interactive Case Study Based On Real Life Families
- Video demonstration of ASD family therapy interventions
- Ready-to-use treatment planning form
Kathleen Nash, MFT, LMFT, is an autism expert with over 10 years of clinical experience providing intensive in-home family therapy to parents and siblings of children with ASD. In her private practice, she continues to provide therapy to children with ASD and their families, as well as therapy to promote the mental health, social and emotional well-being of adolescents and their families, survivors of trauma and individuals with medical issues and their families. Kathleen is an adjunct professor and clinical supervisor in Drexel University’s Couple and Family Therapy Department. As a licensed marriage and family therapist in Pennsylvania, she has family case studies and many real life illustrations to share. Kathleen has led regional and national seminars on a variety of topics, including autism spectrum disorders, parenting teens and college students, balancing work/school and family, and team building. She is a Clinical Fellow of AAMFT and an AAMFT approved supervisor. Kathleen received her Master of Family Therapy degree from Drexel University and a Master of Science degree in Education from Bloomsburg University.
Financial: Kathleen Nash maintains a private practice. She is an Adjunct Faculty member at Drexel University. Ms. Nash receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Kathleen Nash has no relevant nonfinancial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Autism & the Family -Proven Strategies to Treat Parents and Siblings of Children with ASD – Kathleen Nash course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Autism & the Family -Proven Strategies to Treat Parents and Siblings of Children with ASD – Kathleen Nash courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Autism & the Family -Proven Strategies to Treat Parents and Siblings of Children with ASD – Kathleen Nash courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Autism & the Family -Proven Strategies to Treat Parents and Siblings of Children with ASD – Kathleen Nash course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Autism & the Family -Proven Strategies to Treat Parents and Siblings of Children with ASD – Kathleen Nash course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Autism & the Family -Proven Strategies to Treat Parents and Siblings of Children with ASD – Kathleen Nash course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Autism & the Family -Proven Strategies to Treat Parents and Siblings of Children with ASD – Kathleen Nash course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.