Buy Bradley-Ball- Restoring Life After Sexual Trauma – Melissa (Miss) Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Bradley-Ball- Restoring Life After Sexual Trauma by Melissa (Miss),
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Melissa (Missy) Bradley-Ball
- 5 Hours 41 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Aug 06, 2012
Take it Back: Restoring Strength After Sexual Trauma
Sexual trauma is a seismic event which impacts the person emotionally, somatically, cognitively, spiritually, and philosophically. Someone is sexually assaulted every two minutes—both male and females in the United States. An overwhelming number will experience this trauma sometime in their lifetime, with age five being the most common age for assault. Most victims do not get help for years following, and even those who do undergo counseling will likely experience some trauma reactivation during adulthood. Victims who go untreated statistically have higher rates of depression, anxiety, cardio-vascular disease, are more likely to smoke, struggle with addictions, and experience more than average relationship challenges and low immune function. Essentially, they have lost the vital qualities of life.
Help your clients take their lives back! This recording is a resilience-based, multi-modal approach using evidence-based models to help late adolescent and adult sexual trauma victims reclaim and restore their lives. Many common sexual trauma approaches miss several of the essential and most complicating factors and often cause people to regress and identify more strongly with their trauma. Attendees will learn a holistic and post-traumatic growth approach so trauma work doesn’t have to be more painful than it inherently is. This recording focuses on strengths—not pathology—and uses a healing perspective versus a curing perspective.
|Manual – Restoring Life After Sexual Trauma (3.09 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Foundational Essentials of Trauma
Levels of Functioning
- What are the developmental needs at each level?
- Immediate treatment vs. treatment decades later
Understanding the Progression of Sexual Assault: The Impact on the Complexity of Trauma
- Identification of “potholes” and best approaches to deal with them
- Trauma imprints and their complications
- Trauma rituals
- How to redirect the ritual
- Themis—the often-hidden PRIMARY trauma
- Trauma composites—recognizing and dismantling
- Somatic, cognitive, behavioral, emotional, sensory details
- Sexual trauma activation over the course of a lifespan
- Developmental (possible) “flare up” times
- Developmental stages
- Medical reactivation of sexual trauma
Treatment Interventions with Individuals and Couples
- Assessing strengths and deficits of Post-Traumatic Growth
- Which approach? Group, couple, individual, or family? When? How?
- Setting up Resources
- Somatic grounding—creating safety and resetting natural survival responses
- Energy psychology approaches
- Cognitive-behavioral approaches and creation of positive portfolios
- “Preparing the team”—assembling the internal team
- Utilizing external supports as assistants—spouse/partner, family, and friends
- Reclaiming the ability for intimacy
- Making Sense and Meaning
- The heroic journey resilience narrative
- Utilizing movies and literature as resources
- Assisting the client to incorporate resources from their spiritual tradition
- Memories: micro or macro—titrating pain and incorporating the narrative
Special Areas and Considerations of Sexual Trauma
- Axis II
- Military Sexual Trauma (MST)
- Sex trafficking
- High-profile media cases
Discussion of Adjunct Therapies
- Bodywork: Breema, Reiki, massage, acupuncture, and more
- Appropriate timing of encouraging other resources
Melissa (Missy) Bradley-Ball, MS, NCC, BCETS, FAAETS, is a nationally recognized clinical educator, corporate consultant, family mediator, and author with over 37 years of experience as a psychotherapist, providing individual, group, and family therapy. She earned her Bachelor of Science in Music Education and Master of Counseling Psychology from the University of Tennessee. Her extensive EMDR training (Level I, II, and specialized protocols) helped her become a trailblazer in the field of sexual trauma through a Resilience and Post-Traumatic Growth model and she often trains personnel at medical/mental health agencies, universities, school systems, and other facilities. An in-demand Child Sexual Abuse Investigator, expert court witness, and subject matter expert on sexual assault with the Pentagon, Mrs. Bradley-Ball has conducted seminars for more than 300,000 medical, behavioral health, law enforcement, educators, clergy, and military personnel, as well as members of the public throughout the U.S., Canada, and Central America. She was a primary speaker for the first National Conference on Post-Traumatic Growth in 2011.
Her frequent keynote addresses at regional and national conferences – as well as television and radio news broadcasts – have won her the Scripps Howard Award for Broadcasting Excellence, the Edward R. Murrow Award, and numerous other accolades. She is currently working on a PBS special about the heroic journey of children healing from divorce.
Financial: Melissa Bradley-Ball is the owner of The Omnibus Center. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Melissa Bradley-Ball is a member of the American Counseling Association. She is a Fellow and Diplomate for American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress.
Buy the Bradley-Ball- Restoring Life After Sexual Trauma – Melissa (Miss) course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Bradley-Ball- Restoring Life After Sexual Trauma – Melissa (Miss) courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Bradley-Ball- Restoring Life After Sexual Trauma – Melissa (Miss) courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Bradley-Ball- Restoring Life After Sexual Trauma – Melissa (Miss) course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Bradley-Ball- Restoring Life After Sexual Trauma – Melissa (Miss) course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Bradley-Ball- Restoring Life After Sexual Trauma – Melissa (Miss) course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Bradley-Ball- Restoring Life After Sexual Trauma – Melissa (Miss) course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.