Buy Bringing Trauma-Informed Yoga into Mental Health Clinical Practice – Irina Diyankova Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Bringing Trauma-Informed Yoga into Mental Health Clinical Practice by Irina Diyankova,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Irina Diyankova
- 6 Hours 33 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Aug 13, 2020
Discover yoga-based interventions that can help regulate the autonomic nervous system and learn how to incorporate these interventions for effective client outcomes.
Watch Irina Diyankova, Ph.D., RYT-200, for an indepth training on the principles and practices of trauma-informed yoga, with a special focus on chair yoga practices, yogic breathing exercises, and yoga nidra, the yogic sleep. This workshop also incorporates techniques and theory from trauma studies, somatic psychotherapy and ayurveda. During this program, you will learn the importance of nervous-system regulation to the process of psychological healing.
Learn first-hand why organizations as diverse as the U. S. Army and the U.S. prison system have embraced yoga as an evidence-based approach to treat post-traumatic stress disorder, anxiety and depression.
You will leave the workshop with the background and tools you need to evaluate the benefits of adding trauma-informed yogic interventions to whatever style of therapy you currently practice.
|Manual – Trauma- Informed Yoga (5.5 MB)
|Available after Purchase
The Yoga Tradition and Neuropsychology
- Yoga, Patanjali and MRI’s
- The importance of heart rate variability (HRV)
- The Triune Brain: left out of traditional psychotherapy?
- Regulating the brain’s trauma center
- Tracking body sensation and breathing deeply
- A frame of reference from Somatic Psychotherapy
- Neuroplasticity and interpersonal neurobiology
Trauma-Informed Yoga Practices in the Psychotherapy Session for PTSD, Anxiety and Depression
- The evidence in evidence-based yoga practice
- Yoga and polarities
- Guided script for chair yoga:
- 5 trauma-informed chair yoga postures
- Guiding and integrating the poses into your existing treatment modality (EMDR, Somatic Experiencing, etc).
- Chair trauma-yoga:
- Tracking body sensation
- Gaining self-mastery
- Increasing self-regulation
- Expanding present-moment awareness
- Experience a chair yoga warm up and posture sequence*
Yoga and the Breath
- Respiration and the autonomic nervous system (ANS)
- Breathing techniques to regulate the ANS and calm symptoms of trauma, anxiety and depression
- Experience the three-part deep breath and script*
Structure of the Embodied Psychotherapy
- Session or Group
- Evaluating the client
- Opening the session
- Healing polarities:
- Sympathetic/parasympathetic activation
- Healthy symptoms of trauma discharge
- Key points in making referrals to yoga classes
Therapeutic Value of Yoga Nidra (Yogic Sleep)
- The benefits of sleeping while awake
- Varieties of Yoga Nidra
- Guided experience of Satchidananda’s Yoga Nidra*
- Discussion of Yoga Nidra script
- The relaxation response
- Mindfulness meditation: open-focused meditation
- A guided experience of both styles of meditation*
- The benefits of meditation in the trauma psychotherapy session
Irina Diyankova, Ph.D., RYT-200, is a licensed psychologist in private practice in Knoxville, TN and a registered yoga teacher. She specializes in the treatment of complex and developmental trauma, including PTSD, dissociative disorders, and anxiety & mood disorders. Dr. Diyankova completed her yoga teacher training in Subtle Yoga® with Kaoverii Weber in Asheville, NC. Currently, she is studying for the 500 hour yoga teacher certification with the Himalayan Institute in Honesdale, PA. she also completed part of her yoga studies with the Himalayan Institute in Allahabad, India.
Dr. Diyankova received her undergraduate degree in psychology from Moscow State University, and her M.S. in psychology and Ph.D. in counseling psychology from Iowa State University. She has made numerous presentations on trauma and yoga to clinical audiences in the United States, United Kingdom, Mexico, and Russia. She also maintains a blog, www.healingt.blogspot.com, that highlights the holistic approach she takes to trauma treatment. Learn more about Dr. Diyankova at www.dr-irina.com
Financial: Irina Diyankova maintains a private practice. She has an ownership interest in Healing Trauma: Yoga for Healing Trauma online classes. Dr. Diyankova receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Irina Diyankova is a member of the American Psychological Association.
Buy the Bringing Trauma-Informed Yoga into Mental Health Clinical Practice – Irina Diyankova course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Bringing Trauma-Informed Yoga into Mental Health Clinical Practice – Irina Diyankova courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Bringing Trauma-Informed Yoga into Mental Health Clinical Practice – Irina Diyankova courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Bringing Trauma-Informed Yoga into Mental Health Clinical Practice – Irina Diyankova course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Bringing Trauma-Informed Yoga into Mental Health Clinical Practice – Irina Diyankova course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Bringing Trauma-Informed Yoga into Mental Health Clinical Practice – Irina Diyankova course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Bringing Trauma-Informed Yoga into Mental Health Clinical Practice – Irina Diyankova course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.