Buy Bryan Anderson -The Missing Piece to Treating Children’s Anger & Social Skills Deficits – Innovative Emotional Intelligence Curriculum Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Bryan Anderson -The Missing Piece to Treating Children’s Anger & Social Skills Deficits by Innovative Emotional Intelligence Curriculum,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Bryan Anderson
- 5 Hours 54 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Sep 29, 2017
Emotionally Intelligent Children: Less Anger AND Improved Social Skills
The most misunderstood and poorly executed intervention is anger management. The most sought after, and most varied intervention for children is social skills. But why is this the case? Why aren’t these topics more frequently intertwined? And why do we wait so long to provide children support in this area?
Learn how to effectively use an emotional intelligence curriculum, designed by your instructor, to effectively address both anger and social skills deficits. You will discover the benefits of this curriculum for children as young as 4 years old, and how it helps them manage their anger, cope with disappointments and frustrations, and even learn how to be good friends. Case studies and group roleplays will give you a much deeper understanding and appreciation for how to use stories, illustrations, and re-enforcers to teach the Good Choice Wheel, a visual tool that embodies 4 coping strategies that every child needs.
|Manual – The Missing Piece to Treating Children’s Anger (1.11 MB)
|Available after Purchase
THEORETICAL BACKGROND AND BASICS OF MODEL
- A positive approach: “You don’t have to be sick to get better”
- Why early intervention?
- Behavioral therapy and social skills
THE ROOTS OF ANDERSON & ANDERSON IN ANGER MANAGEMENT INTERVENTION AND EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE COACHING
- Modeling good behavior: “To teach kids, we must be able to teach ourselves”
- Defining Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Our approach: history and current uses
- Psychotherapy-Domestic Violence-Anger Management-EQ
- Problems with other approaches
- EQi model and coaching
- Including adults—parents AND teachers
- Contrasting Wheels of Behavior and the EQ assessment and Post-Test debrief
- Reinventing the wheels into child-friendly and visual lessons
- Activity: Which areas of emotional intelligence do you think are most vital for clinicians and teachers?
ANGER (AND OTHER CHALLENGING BEHAVIORS) IN CHILDREN
- Focus must be on both anger and social skills
- Lack of coping skills for anxiety or frustration
- How anger develops in children – a developmental review
- How parents reinforce bad behavior, and how teachers can make it worse
MOST COMMON CHILDHOOD CHALLENGES THAT CAUSE ANGER AND SOCIAL PROBLEMS
- Frustration tolerance
- Sensory overload
- Trouble sharing
- Inability to communicate
- Inability to identify and express emotions
- Not listening
- Hurt feelings
- Diagram of good choices and wheel intersecting with these challenges
GRAB THE WHEEL™ CURRICULUM
- Child-friendly language and visual learning
- The Good Choice Wheel: 4 coping strategies every child needs
- Strong words
- Say how I feel
- Try something different
- Teach the wheel using social stories, illustrations
- Emotion ID
- Tools to encourage use of more positive skills
CASE STUDIES AND GROUP ROLEPLAYS
Bryan Anderson, MSW, LCSW, CAMF, is a behavioral therapist and clinical social worker who provides treatment for children, adolescents and adults diagnosed with autism, anxiety, OCD, depression, anger issues and more. His practice specializes in working with autism, anxiety, OCD, depression, anger issues and more. His practice specializes in working with behavioral, cognitive, academic, social and occupational functioning with his clients. Bryan teaches weekly social skills groups and is well known for applying strategies to reduce anxious, angry, and aggressive behaviors. He is the author of Grab the Wheel: Helping Young Children Manage Explosive Anger™, an interactive anger management and social skills curriculum for all children, including children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD), in school or clinic settings. The curriculum is co-authored by leading UCLA researchers Dr. Stephanny Freeman and Dr. Tanya Paparella. Bryan co-authored a study on Comorbid Psychiatric Disorders in Preschoolers with Autism that was published in Behavior Disorders in 2010. A certified facilitator trained in the UCLA PEERS Social Skills model, he also is adept at providing social skills to children and teens on the Autism Spectrum.
Bryan trained and worked at the University of California, Los Angeles in the Early Childhood Partial Hospitalization Program (ECPHP), an internationally renowned clinic that treats young children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. He received his Masters from Columbia University School of Social Work where he trained as a therapist for children and adolescents at the Child & Family Institute of St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center. While at the St. Luke’s Child & Family Institute, Bryan created and led an anger management skills group for children 8-10 with mixed diagnoses, using his own curriculum as the primary model.
Financial: Bryan Anderson is the owner of Grab the Wheel Kids; and Vice President of Anderson & Anderson. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Bryan Anderson has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Bryan Anderson -The Missing Piece to Treating Children’s Anger & Social Skills Deficits – Innovative Emotional Intelligence Curriculum course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Bryan Anderson -The Missing Piece to Treating Children’s Anger & Social Skills Deficits – Innovative Emotional Intelligence Curriculum courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Bryan Anderson -The Missing Piece to Treating Children’s Anger & Social Skills Deficits – Innovative Emotional Intelligence Curriculum courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Bryan Anderson -The Missing Piece to Treating Children’s Anger & Social Skills Deficits – Innovative Emotional Intelligence Curriculum course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Bryan Anderson -The Missing Piece to Treating Children’s Anger & Social Skills Deficits – Innovative Emotional Intelligence Curriculum course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Bryan Anderson -The Missing Piece to Treating Children’s Anger & Social Skills Deficits – Innovative Emotional Intelligence Curriculum course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Bryan Anderson -The Missing Piece to Treating Children’s Anger & Social Skills Deficits – Innovative Emotional Intelligence Curriculum course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.