Buy Counseling Grief Clients Certification Training -Functional Interventions for Everyday Use – Joy R. Samuels Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Counseling Grief Clients Certification Training -Functional Interventions for Everyday Use by Joy R. Samuels,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Joy R. Samuels
- 6 Hours 5 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 13, 2020
Clinicians often struggle to develop an effective approach to counseling grief clients due to the uniqueness of each individual’s grief. The last 10-15 years have seen an explosion of new research in the field and many new studies have turned what we thought we knew on its head.
Purchase this recording, and explore this new research about appropriate diagnosis of grief clients, ideas for how to assess grief severity and related constructs, and clarification about what is meant by “complicated grief.” Review the most commonly used current models for understanding grief and leave with tools, including 20 interventions, to more confidently assist clients in navigating the adaptive, yet confusing and difficult, grief process. The program will end with a focus on self-care, discussing how to appropriately manage and care for ourselves in this demanding, yet fulfilling, work.
Best of all, upon completion of this training, you’ll be eligible to apply to become a Certified Grief Counseling Specialist (CGCS) through Evergreen Certifications. Certification lets colleagues, employers, and caregivers know that you’ve invested the extra time and effort necessary to understand the complexities of grief counseling. Professional standards apply. Visit www.evergreencertifications.com/cgcs for details.
|Manual – Counseling Grief Clients (2.89 MB)
|Available after Purchase
|Counseling Grief Assessments Handout (1.02 MB)
|Available after Purchase
THE JOURNEY OF GRIEF
- Models for understanding grief
- Older, familiar models
- Current theories and approaches
- Grief expressions
- Emotional and cognitive
- Physical manifestations
- Social behaviors and societal reactions
- Predictors and mediators of the experience
- Background: grief is highly individual
- Personality and other vulnerability factors
- Who died; quality of relationship
- Social, contextual, and cultural influences
- Mode of death
- Other influences
- Non-death losses
ASSESSMENT AND DIAGNOSIS OF GRIEF-RELATED SYMPTOMS
- Differential diagnosis between depression, grief, and PTSD
- Persistent complex bereavement disorder
- Use of adjustment disorder diagnosis with grief clients
- Measurement/assessment of grief symptoms
WHEN GRIEF BECOMES COMPLICATED
- Common trajectories for grief
- What is “complicated” grief and how do you recognize it?
- Treatment interventions for complicated grief
TREATMENT STRATEGIES AND FUNCTIONAL INTERVENTIONS
- Grief counseling
- How is it different from other types of counseling?
- Who often benefits (and who may not)?
- Components of a general approach
- The 3 Rogerian conditions
- Power of presence
- Being a companion/therapist for your grief clients
- Cross-cultural and other diversity considerations
- Dealing with emotional intensity
- Grief vs. trauma
- When clients’ grief is disenfranchised
- Working with couples or families who have experienced the “same” loss
- Preparing for grief “spikes”
- Post-traumatic growth
BEING A GRIEF COUNSELOR
- The risks and joys of this work
- Training opportunities in this field
LIMITATIONS OF THE RESEARCH AND POTENTIAL RISKS
- Disparity in results across studies for grief
- Risk factors for complicated grief
JOY R. SAMUELS, D.MIN., LPC-MHSP, NCC, has over 25 years’ experience as a licensed professional counselor, Fellow in Thanatology, chaplain, and ordained minister. She teaches in the graduate clinical mental health psychology department at Lipscomb University and at Candler School of Theology at Emory University in the United Methodist Church Course of Studies. She maintains a private counseling practice and supervises those seeking licensure as a LPC-MHSP.
Dr. Samuels holds D. MIN. and MDIV. degrees from Wesley Theological Seminary, Washington, DC. Additionally, she holds an M.S. degree in counseling psychology from California State University, Northridge, CA, and a counseling certificate in substance abuse from the Northern Virginia Community College, Annadale, VA. Among her areas of expertise are individual, couples and family counseling, trauma and bereavement, and post-masters supervision.
Financial: Joy Samuels is in private practice. She is an adjunct faculty at Lipscomb University. Dr. Samuels receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Joy Samuels is a Fellow in Thanatology.
Buy the Counseling Grief Clients Certification Training -Functional Interventions for Everyday Use – Joy R. Samuels course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Counseling Grief Clients Certification Training -Functional Interventions for Everyday Use – Joy R. Samuels courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Counseling Grief Clients Certification Training -Functional Interventions for Everyday Use – Joy R. Samuels courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Counseling Grief Clients Certification Training -Functional Interventions for Everyday Use – Joy R. Samuels course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Counseling Grief Clients Certification Training -Functional Interventions for Everyday Use – Joy R. Samuels course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Counseling Grief Clients Certification Training -Functional Interventions for Everyday Use – Joy R. Samuels course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Counseling Grief Clients Certification Training -Functional Interventions for Everyday Use – Joy R. Samuels course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.