Buy Critical Coronavirus Updates for the Healthcare Team -Presented by a CDC/Public Health Epidemiologist – William Barry Inman Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Critical Coronavirus Updates for the Healthcare Team -Presented by a CDC/Public Health Epidemiologist by William Barry Inman,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- William Barry Inman
- 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 03, 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic is like nothing we have seen before. There are more questions than answers. The delivery of care feels like it has been turned upside down in an instant. Many of us are confused and scared about the current PPE guidelines and how to take care of patients safely. And there is so much debate and misinformation circulating about modes of transmission and critical infection control standards, specific to the coronavirus.
Learn from an in-the-trenches expert! Barry Inman, a CDC/Public Health Epidemiologist, will share the very latest information on the epidemiology, transmission, patient risk groups and co-morbidities. What we are learning about this virus is evolving rapidly.
As busy as you have been on the frontlines…this will be time well spent. You must know what is safe and necessary, during these challenging times. Safety in terms of what is needed for patients certainly but also what is needed to protect yourself and your family.
|Manual – Critical Coronavirus Updates for the HealthCare Team (4.3 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Epidemiology of COVID-19
Modes of Transmission of COVID-19
- Droplet vs. airbourne
Risk Factors for COVID-19
- Contact with known case of COVID-19
- 65 years of age or older
Critical Infection Control Standards
- Influenza–like precautions
- Hand washing
- Personnel Protective Equipment guidelines
Time Length for Transmission of COVID-19
- Days vs. weeks
- Test of cure
Possible Treatment and Vaccine
William “Barry” Inman, BA-BS, CIC, has 31 years of experience as an epidemiologist. He works for the Brevard County Health Department in Merritt Island, Florida. He is responsible for the development and implementation of surveillance and investigation of all communicable diseases. Additionally, he is a faculty member for Brevard Community College and the University of Central Florida teaching classes on infection control. Barry has completed advanced training in bio-terrorism through the Department of Health in Florida, Center for Disease Control and Prevention, and the United States Army Institute of Research for Infectious Diseases. Barry has also received training in various communicable diseases and disease outbreak investigations.
Because of his extensive experience and education, he has assisted the CDC and Quarantine Service with the investigation of outbreaks on cruise ships for legionella, rubella, measles, norovirus and MRSA. He has done communicable disease investigations in long-term care facilities, hospitals, cruise ships, nursing homes and day-care facilities. Barry has developed infection control programs for hospitals, long-term care facilities, rehab centers, health departments and others. After Hurricane Katrina, he was part of the CDC team that developed an epidemiology/surveillance program for disaster response.
Barry has won numerous awards over the years, including the National Association of County and Community Health Organizations (NACCHO) award for Cruise Ship Investigation and Mitigation of measles, varicella, and rubella. He also won a NACCHO award for “Super Hands”, a hand washing video developed for the control of communicable diseases. Barry also writes a quarterly article for the AMA Journal on various infectious diseases.
Financial: William B. Inman has an employment relationship with Brevard County Health Department. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: William B. Inman has no relevant nonfinancial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Critical Coronavirus Updates for the Healthcare Team -Presented by a CDC/Public Health Epidemiologist – William Barry Inman course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Critical Coronavirus Updates for the Healthcare Team -Presented by a CDC/Public Health Epidemiologist – William Barry Inman courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Critical Coronavirus Updates for the Healthcare Team -Presented by a CDC/Public Health Epidemiologist – William Barry Inman courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Critical Coronavirus Updates for the Healthcare Team -Presented by a CDC/Public Health Epidemiologist – William Barry Inman course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Critical Coronavirus Updates for the Healthcare Team -Presented by a CDC/Public Health Epidemiologist – William Barry Inman course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Critical Coronavirus Updates for the Healthcare Team -Presented by a CDC/Public Health Epidemiologist – William Barry Inman course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Critical Coronavirus Updates for the Healthcare Team -Presented by a CDC/Public Health Epidemiologist – William Barry Inman course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.