Buy Dan Siegel on Attachment, Trauma & Psychotherapy – Neural Integration for Resilience & Well-Being – Daniel J. Siegel Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Dan Siegel on Attachment, Trauma & Psychotherapy by Neural Integration for Resilience & Well-Being – Daniel J. Siegel,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Daniel J. Siegel
- 6 Hours 21 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 24, 2020
Join world-renowned neuropsychiatrist and New York Times bestselling author of Brainstorm and Mindsight, Dr. Daniel Siegel, in this recording on his revolutionary approach to psychotherapy.
Applying the latest brain science techniques to help your clients overcome trauma and working with their underpinning attachment disruptions is key to improving their well-being.
Drawing from his 30+ years of psychotherapy, as well as the latest research from the field of interpersonal neurobiology, you’ll learn easy-to-master skills and interventions that will transform your practice and improve treatment outcomes with trauma clients.
- Neural Integration – Discover the social nature of the brain and how it informs successful trauma treatment.
- The Role of Implicit and Explicit memory – Learn how memory type plays into trauma resolution and overall client health.
- New Insights Into the Nature of the Mind – Get the essential foundation for the how and why of effective psychotherapy.
- The Three Human Experiences for Promoting Well-Being – Explore how to use the similar neural mechanics of secure attachment, mindfulness meditation and effective psychotherapy to transform the brain and attain a greater sense of well-being.
You will also greatly benefit from bringing the following back to your practice:
- New Approaches to Clinical Assessment
- A New Conceptual Framework for Your Clinical Practice
Don’t miss your chance to see Dr. Siegel’s powerful work that has been presented for His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Pope John Paul II, the King of Thailand, Google University, London’s Royal Society of Arts, and TEDx.
We’re sure the knowledge and clinical skills from this recording will forever change your approach to client care.
|Manual – Dan Siegel on Attachment, Trauma & Psychotherapy (1.54 MB)
|Available after Purchase
- How attachment relationships shape the brain
- Neural integration and self-regulation
- Interpersonal communication and interneuronal linkages
- The categories of attachment
- Developmental trauma and its impact on brain growth
- Abuse, neglect, and attachment
- Disorganized attachment and unsolvable fear
- The biological paradox of attachment figures as a source of terror
- Dissociation as a development result of trauma
- The PART we play as therapists
- The healing power of presence
- Attunement to the sea inside
- Resonance and dyadic integration
- Trust and the social engagement system of the brain
- The framework of integration and health
- Chaos and rigidity as outcomes of impaired integration
- Harmony and coherence
- The recursive quality of integration
Mind and Brain in Therapy
- Is the mind simply “brain activity” or something more?
- Using the mind to change the brain
- The central role of neuroplasticity in the mechanism of therapy
- The self-organizing aspect of mind in therapy
- Relationships and the brain
Well-being and Resilience
- Aiming for more than relief of symptoms
- Integration at the heart of kindness, compassion, and creativity
- The ease of well-being
- Relational and neural integration at the heart of resilience and health
Dr. Siegel is a clinical professor of psychiatry at the UCLA School of Medicine and the founding co-director of the Mindful Awareness Research Center at UCLA. He is also the Executive Director of the Mindsight Institute which focuses on the development of mindsight, which teaches insight, empathy, and integration in individuals, families and communities.
Dr. Siegel received his medical degree from Harvard University and completed his postgraduate medical education at UCLA. He served as a National Institute of Mental Health Research Fellow at UCLA. Dr. Siegel serves as the founding editor for the Norton Professional Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology which contains over seventy textbooks. He has also authored several books, five of which are New York Times bestsellers: Aware: The Science and Practice of Presence, Mind: A Journey to the Heart of Being Human, Brainstorm: The Power and Purpose of the Teenage Brain, and two with Tina Payne Bryson, Ph.D: The Whole-Brain Child and No-Drama Discipline.
Dr. Siegel’s ability to make complicated concepts exciting as well as easy to understand has led him to be invited to address local, national and international organizations where he speaks to groups of educators, parents, public administrators, healthcare providers, policy-makers, clergy and neuroscientists. He has been invited to lecture for the King of Thailand, Pope John Paul II, His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Google University, and TEDx. For more information about his educational programs and resources, please visit: www.DrDanSiegel.com
Financial: Dr. Daniel J. Siegel is the executive director of the Mindsight Institute. He is an author for W.W. Norton publishing and receives royalties. He is an author for Bantam publishing and receives royalties. He is an author for Guilford Press and receives royalties. He is an author for Tarcher/Penguin and receives royalties. He is an author for Random House and receives royalties. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Dr. Daniel J Siegel is a clinical professor at UCLA School of Medicine. He does not receive compensation.
Buy the Dan Siegel on Attachment, Trauma & Psychotherapy – Neural Integration for Resilience & Well-Being – Daniel J. Siegel course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Dan Siegel on Attachment, Trauma & Psychotherapy – Neural Integration for Resilience & Well-Being – Daniel J. Siegel courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Dan Siegel on Attachment, Trauma & Psychotherapy – Neural Integration for Resilience & Well-Being – Daniel J. Siegel courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Dan Siegel on Attachment, Trauma & Psychotherapy – Neural Integration for Resilience & Well-Being – Daniel J. Siegel course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Dan Siegel on Attachment, Trauma & Psychotherapy – Neural Integration for Resilience & Well-Being – Daniel J. Siegel course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Dan Siegel on Attachment, Trauma & Psychotherapy – Neural Integration for Resilience & Well-Being – Daniel J. Siegel course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Dan Siegel on Attachment, Trauma & Psychotherapy – Neural Integration for Resilience & Well-Being – Daniel J. Siegel course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.