Buy Day 2 -Advanced Dialectical Behavior Therapy – Stephanie Vaughn Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Day 2 -Advanced Dialectical Behavior Therapy by Stephanie Vaughn,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Stephanie Vaughn
- 6 Hours 13 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jan 27, 2017
Take your current knowledge of DBT to the next level. This training will help you focus on individual DBT techniques, specifically the behavioral chain analysis. Many DBT clinicians agree that the individual mode of DBT is the most difficult mode to implement. This training will help you add another tool to your DBT tool belt and increase your confidence while delivering this comprehensive model.
National expert and speaker Dr. Stephanie Vaughn will use case examples, recordings of actual sessions, role-plays and an up-beat, high energy and down-to-earth presentation to teach these advanced topics. Stephanie has the unique ability to translate the most challenging concepts from DBT to simple practical terms, so you are ready to use these skills the next day with your clients.
- Take your knowledge in DBT to the next level
- Major emphasis on specific individual DBT techniques
- Hands-on practice using specific DBT strategies
- Become proficient in behavioral chain analysis
|Manual (3.18 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Movement, Speed, Flow and Dialectics
- Developing goals with clients
- DBT client and therapist agreements
- Decreasing and assessing suicidal and self-harming behaviors
- Increasing Skill Acquisition and Strength
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Distress Tolerance
- Schema Change Methods – The CBT of DBT
- Improving the Moment and Dialectical Synthesis
- Reciprocal communication — Being responsive, genuine and engaging
- Irreverent communication — “Plunging in where angels fear to tread”
Stages and Targets of DBT — Structuring the Treatment
- Pre-Treatment Stage: Orienting the client to treatment and getting commitment
- Stage 1 Target Behaviors: Decrease life-threatening, therapy interfering and quality-of-life interfering behaviors and increase DBT skills
- Stage 2 Target Behavior: Decrease Posttraumatic Stress Responses
- Stage 3 Target Behavior: Increase self-respect and achieve individual goals
- Stage 4 Target Behavior: Increase joy, freedom and spiritual fulfillment
- Targeting Strategies — What to treat and when
The Diary Card
- How to teach a client to fill out a diary card
- How to review a diary card in an individual therapy session
- Where to look for and what to treat on a diary card
- Handling diary card non-compliance
The Behavioral Chain Analysis — The ingenuity of DBT
- Learning the steps to conduct the chain
- Identifying function in behavior
- Using behavioral principles in order to “break the chain”
- Applied case studies
Core DBT Strategies: Validation
- Levels of Validation — Staying awake to radical genuineness
- Emotional Validation Strategies
- Behavioral Validation Strategies
- Cognitive Validation Strategies
Owner/ Clinical Psychologist
Stephanie Vaughn, Psy.D., Clinical Psychologist-HSP is the founder of Psyche, PLLC, a boutique outpatient therapy practice located in the Nashville, TN and Boston, MA. She is an associate faculty member at Vanderbilt University in both the psychology and psychiatry departments. Dr. Vaughn conducts Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) with both adolescents and adults as a Board Certified DBT Clinician™. She is an expert on therapy-interfering behaviors and contingency management for oppositional behaviors in adolescents.
Dr. Vaughn has worked in the intensive PTSD program at the Department of Veteran Affairs with soldiers returning from Afghanistan and Iraq and female soldiers suffering from Military Sexual Trauma where she implemented formal Prolonged Exposure (PE). She is active in the teaching and supervision of DBT for Vanderbilt’s psychology & counseling students and doctoral interns, as well as psychiatry residents. Dr. Vaughn has presented DBT workshops around the country for the last seven years and is a highly rated speaker. She founded and currently runs Vanderbilt’s DBT Peer Consultation Group. She has served as an expert consultant for a variety of hospitals, schools, and clinics around the country.
Financial: Stephanie Vaughn maintains a private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Stephanie Vaughn is a member of the American Psychological Association.
Buy the Day 2 -Advanced Dialectical Behavior Therapy – Stephanie Vaughn course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Day 2 -Advanced Dialectical Behavior Therapy – Stephanie Vaughn courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Day 2 -Advanced Dialectical Behavior Therapy – Stephanie Vaughn courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Day 2 -Advanced Dialectical Behavior Therapy – Stephanie Vaughn course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Day 2 -Advanced Dialectical Behavior Therapy – Stephanie Vaughn course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Day 2 -Advanced Dialectical Behavior Therapy – Stephanie Vaughn course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Day 2 -Advanced Dialectical Behavior Therapy – Stephanie Vaughn course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.