Buy Esther W Williams – Spirituality & Mental Health – Effective Strategies to Integrate Faith in Clinical Treatment Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Esther W Williams by Spirituality & Mental Health – Effective Strategies to Integrate Faith in Clinical Treatment,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Esther W Williams
- 5 Hours 31 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 27, 2017
Historically, there has been a rift between psychology and religion, but as helping professionals we need to recognize the significant contribution of religion and spirituality to an individual’s overall wellbeing. There are numerous studies providing empirical evidence suggesting a strong link between a person’s spiritual and religious beliefs and their physical and mental health. If a client is receptive, spirituality can be identified as a resource to complement psychological interventions which enhance coping during times of losses, conflicts, disappointments, and health issues.
It is often in situations of strain and tension that the greatest relevance of religion may be found. As therapists, we must be respectful of all faith traditions and our client’s personal spiritual beliefs, while also creating a safe place for our clients to preserve, evaluate, question, and revise their beliefs.
This seminar explores the impact of spirituality and faith on wellbeing, insight into the major spiritual traditions and Great World Religions, and ways to integrate spirituality into your personal counseling orientation. Attendees will discover the power of combining faith, nature, meditation, mindfulness, and prayer into the therapeutic process for improved treatment plans and outcomes.
|Manual – Spirituality & Mental Health (1.55 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Integrating Spirituality in Client Care
- Defining spirituality and religion
- Benefits of including spirituality in therapy
- Important factors of physical and mental health
- Nonreligious or nonspiritual clients
- Utilize nature/Green Therapy
- Incorporate research-based forgiveness and gratitude practices
- Enhance spiritual harmony for LGBT clients
- Know when and to whom to refer
- Christian counseling
- Pastoral counseling
- Spiritual direction
Spiritual Development and Assessing Spiritual/Religious identity:
- Fowler’s theory of Faith Development
- Kohlberg’s levels of Moral Development
- Examine a client’s spiritual/religious journey and its role in treatment
- Discerning between life-giving vs. life-draining practices
- Appreciate the contributions of various faith traditions
- Lessons from teachers of the great world faith traditions
- And others
Integrate Spiritual Care With Your Counseling Approach
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Experientially Focused
- The Twelve Step Program
Practicing Self-care for the Therapist
- Find your spiritual and ethical core
- Discover and connect with your True Self
- Spiritual practices to prevent burnout
Licensed Professional Counselor
Positive Paths Consulting
Esther Williams, LPC, M.Ed., has 25 years of experience in public education, both in and out of the classroom. She is a licensed professional counselor in private practice and consults with school systems throughout the country on numerous school related issues including students with disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder, bullying, anger management and student motivation.
As a teacher and school counselor, Ms. Williams worked directly with students with disabilities, helping them find the school support that they needed to be academically and socially successful. She is a parent of two children with disabilities that qualified them for academic accommodations into graduate school. Ms. Williams’ background in public education, and experience as a parent, gives her a unique perspective in the IEP or 504 processes.
Ms. Williams received a Bachelor of Science degree and Masters of Counseling degree from Auburn University. She has published two books, Breaking Down the Wall of Anger and The Bully, The Bullied and Beyond.
Financial: Esther Williams receives compensation as founder of Positive Paths Inc. She receives royalties as an author for Youth Light, Inc., publishers. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Esther Williams has no relevant nonfinancial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Esther W Williams – Spirituality & Mental Health – Effective Strategies to Integrate Faith in Clinical Treatment course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Esther W Williams – Spirituality & Mental Health – Effective Strategies to Integrate Faith in Clinical Treatment courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Esther W Williams – Spirituality & Mental Health – Effective Strategies to Integrate Faith in Clinical Treatment courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Esther W Williams – Spirituality & Mental Health – Effective Strategies to Integrate Faith in Clinical Treatment course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Esther W Williams – Spirituality & Mental Health – Effective Strategies to Integrate Faith in Clinical Treatment course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Esther W Williams – Spirituality & Mental Health – Effective Strategies to Integrate Faith in Clinical Treatment course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Esther W Williams – Spirituality & Mental Health – Effective Strategies to Integrate Faith in Clinical Treatment course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.