Buy Ethics with Minors for North Carolina Mental Health Professionals -How to Navigate the Most Challenging Issues – Terry Casey Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Ethics with Minors for North Carolina Mental Health Professionals -How to Navigate the Most Challenging Issues by Terry Casey,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Terry Casey
- 6 Hours 16 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Sep 18, 2020
Those of us who treat minors and their families experience a flood of emotions. There is confusion over changing ethical codes and laws, fear that the actions that we take will lead to long-term developmental damage, and anxiety that at any moment we might unintentionally cross a line that could jeopardize our professional license and put us in legal peril. In this environment, we can find ourselves impaired in our ability to function as professionals and help our clients.
Combining a step-by-step guide to an effective decision-making model, the most updated ethical codes and legal statutes, and lessons from 30 years as a clinician and ethics professor, Terry Casey, PhD, HSP will give you a solid foundation for evaluating the ethical options when working with minors and their families. You will have much more confidence about the course of action you take involving mandatory reporting, access to minors’ records, parental rights, boundary issues, touch, and others.
|Manual – Ethics with Minors for North Carolina Mental Health Professionals (2 MB)
|Available after Purchase
WHY WORKING WITH MINORS IS DIFFERENT
- Vulnerability and power differentials
- Federal and state laws outlining legal responsibilities
- Issues involved with older adolescents
CONSENT RULES AND ISSUES INVOLVING MINORS
- Consent vs. assent
- Who can provide consent?
- Parental rights and consent rules
- Special rules for older adolescents
- Informed consent process
WHEN A MINOR IS (AND IS NOT) A CLIENT
- When does an individual become a client?
- Personal representatives
- Ethical vs. legal considerations
CONFIDENTIALITY STANDARDS AND LIMITS WITH MINORS
- Limits of confidentiality
- Communications with minors and parents
- Progressive scenarios technique
- Parental agreements
PARENTAL RIGHTS…AND WRONGS
- Default rights
- Special situations
CONTROL OF MINORS’ RECORDS
- Health care vs. educational records
- HIPAA vs. FERPA
- Who has access?
- Responding to requests for records
- Clinical records and psychotherapy notes
CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF DIVORCED PARENTS
- Informed consent process
- Parenting plans
- Other legal considerations
- Case example
MANDATORY REPORTING: THE “WHAT”, “WHEN” AND “TO WHOM”
- Mandatory reporting laws
- Federal definition of child abuse
- State laws
- Ethical considerations
- Case example
BOUNDARY ISSUES WITH MINORS
- Social media policies
- Multiple relationships
- Power differentials
- Virtual relationships
- Texting and messaging
- Case examples
- When it is appropriate, and when it is not
- Informed consent
- Organizational policies
- Case example
TERRY CASEY, PhD, is a licensed psychologist, HSP health service provider with over 30 years of professional experience, including a 16-year tenure as the director of counseling & psychological services for a non-profit agency with over 30 counselors at over a dozen locations. He is in private practice in Franklin Tennessee, teaches ethics and professional issues in counseling at Lipscomb University’s graduate program in clinical mental health counseling, and guest lectures at Trevecca Nazarene University’s PhD program in Clinical counseling. Dr. Casey also served for several years as the chair of the ethics committee for the Tennessee Licensed Professional Counselors’ Association and in an advisory capacity for graduate counseling programs at two universities. He has presented frequently on ethics to organizations such as the American Counseling Association, the Tennessee Licensed Professional Counselors Association, the Nashville Area Association of Christian Counselors, and others. For more information, visit his practice website at rencounselingtn.com.
Financial: Dr. Terry Casey maintains a private practice. He is an adjunct faculty member at Lipscomb University. Dr. Casey receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Dr. Terry Casey is a member of the American Psychological Association and the American Counseling Association.
Buy the Ethics with Minors for North Carolina Mental Health Professionals -How to Navigate the Most Challenging Issues – Terry Casey course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Ethics with Minors for North Carolina Mental Health Professionals -How to Navigate the Most Challenging Issues – Terry Casey courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Ethics with Minors for North Carolina Mental Health Professionals -How to Navigate the Most Challenging Issues – Terry Casey courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Ethics with Minors for North Carolina Mental Health Professionals -How to Navigate the Most Challenging Issues – Terry Casey course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Ethics with Minors for North Carolina Mental Health Professionals -How to Navigate the Most Challenging Issues – Terry Casey course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Ethics with Minors for North Carolina Mental Health Professionals -How to Navigate the Most Challenging Issues – Terry Casey course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Ethics with Minors for North Carolina Mental Health Professionals -How to Navigate the Most Challenging Issues – Terry Casey course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.