Buy Fueling Fitness & Peak Performance -Nutritional Strategies for Unleashing the Athlete – J.J. Mayo Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Fueling Fitness & Peak Performance -Nutritional Strategies for Unleashing the Athlete by J.J. Mayo,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- J.J. Mayo
- 6 Hours 11 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 18, 2014
Optimum Nutrition for Athletes & Active Individuals
Proper nutrition is vital for athletes and active individuals wanting to achieve peak performance. With the overwhelming amount of nutrition information, it can be difficult to separate fact from fiction. The desire to gain a competitive edge leaves athletes susceptible to marketing ploys and gimmicks promoting overnight success. Many athletes are wasting time and money, while some can be putting their long-term health at risk.
This recording will provide you with a nutrition playbook to help your clients achieve their sports performance goals. Professionals working with athletes must be trustworthy and knowledgeable resources offering simple, practical, and proven solutions to their clients’ sports nutrition problems. This recording will arm attendees with the most up-to-date evidence-based research in the areas of meal planning for athletes, nutrient timing and periodization, and the effective use of nutritional supplements. Hands-on demonstrations, sample laboratory data, and case studies will be used during the recording to allow attendees to translate sports nutrition science into practice.
|Manual – Fueling Fitness & Peak Performance (4.06 MB)
|Available after Purchase
NUTRITION FOR EXERCISE & SPORT
- Sports nutrition: a historical perspective
- The six classes of nutrients
- A foundation for healthy eating: a review of the Dietary Guidelines for Americans
- How the nutritional guidelines are established
- General nutrition recommendations for all adults
- Are nutritional guidelines different for athletes and active individuals?
BIOENERGETICS & METABOLISM
- Review the three energy systems involved in nutrient bioenergetics
- Energy systems used for various sports
- Nutrient use during rest and physical activity
- Muscle fiber types and energy use
- Maximal and submaximal exercise laboratory data
ENERGY REQUIREMENTS FOR ACTIVE ADULTS
- How many calories do athletes and active individuals need?
- Common methods to estimate energy needs
- Resting energy expenditure laboratory data
- Using technology to track energy intake and expenditure
BODY COMPOSITION FOR SPORT & EXERCISE
- Methods to assess body composition
- Body composition and sport performance
- Weight standards and achieving optimal weight
- Practical guidelines for weight management of athletes
- Power eating: strategies for increased muscle mass
NUTRIENT RECOMMENDATIONS FOR ACTIVE ADULTS
- Strategies for effective communication of nutritional guidelines
- Carbohydrates, fats, and proteins needs for strength/power, and endurance sports
- Vitamins and minerals—a review of micronutrient needs
- What individuals are most at risk for poor micronutrient status?
- How hydration influences exercise performance—the science of H2O
- Hydration recommendations before, during, and after exercise
- Common hydration-related questions answered
- Sports drink vs. water
- What is hyponatremia and is it a real concern?
- Do sodas, tea, and coffee cause dehydration?
THE TRAINING DIET
- General meal planning guidelines (hands-on activity)
- Introduction to nutritional periodization
- The concept of nutrient timing
- How to eat the week of a big event
- Pre-exercise meal guidelines—determine meal size, timing, and macronutrient composition
- Fueling during exercise—what, when, and how much to eat during a game or competition
- Post-exercise eating strategies to maximize recovery
- Sports-specific guidelines for strength/power and endurance sports
- Can a low carb/high fat diet (LCHF) improve performance?
- Tips for eating on the road
NUTRITION DURING SPECIAL ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
- Nutritional considerations for athletes competing in extreme environmental conditions
- Heat and humidity
DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS & ERGOGENIC AIDS
- Key considerations regarding supplement use
- Safety, legality, effectiveness
- The Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act
- Dietary supplements and the NCAA
- The marketing machine: strategies companies use to sell more products
- How to evaluate if a research study is “quality”
- Ergogenic aids that perform as claimed
- Ergogenic aids that provide promise but lack sufficient evidence
- Ergogenic aids that do not perform as claimed
- How to discuss supplements with athletes and active adults
- Nutritional guidelines when working with groups that have special dietary needs
- Eating disorders
- Older adults
SAMPLE SPORTS NUTRITION CASE STUDIES
- High school football player
- Collegiate soccer player
- Endurance athlete
J.J. Mayo, PhD, RD, is an associate professor and the graduate coordinator of the Strength and Conditioning Studies program at Arkansas Tech University in Russellville, Arkansas. He is a registered dietitian with 20 years of experience in the health and fitness industry. Dr. Mayo has published articles in numerous scientific and trade journals and has been quoted in magazines, including Men’s Health, US Weekly, and Bicycling Magazine. He is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through the National Strength and Conditioning Association.
Dr. Mayo routinely consults with competitive and recreational athletes to improve performance, particularly in endurance sports. He is a Boston Qualifier who has completed several ultramarathons and is a 9-time IRONMAN triathlon finisher.
Financial: J.J. Mayo is an associate professor at Arkansas Tech University. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: J.J. Mayo is a member of American Dietetic Association; Arkansas Chapter of the American Dietetic Association; American College of Sports Medicine; and National Strength and Conditioning Association.
Buy the Fueling Fitness & Peak Performance -Nutritional Strategies for Unleashing the Athlete – J.J. Mayo course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Fueling Fitness & Peak Performance -Nutritional Strategies for Unleashing the Athlete – J.J. Mayo courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Fueling Fitness & Peak Performance -Nutritional Strategies for Unleashing the Athlete – J.J. Mayo courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Fueling Fitness & Peak Performance -Nutritional Strategies for Unleashing the Athlete – J.J. Mayo course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Fueling Fitness & Peak Performance -Nutritional Strategies for Unleashing the Athlete – J.J. Mayo course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Fueling Fitness & Peak Performance -Nutritional Strategies for Unleashing the Athlete – J.J. Mayo course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Fueling Fitness & Peak Performance -Nutritional Strategies for Unleashing the Athlete – J.J. Mayo course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.