Buy Legal Risks for Nurses -Protect Yourself from the Courtroom – Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Legal Risks for Nurses -Protect Yourself from the Courtroom by Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant
- 6 Hours 16 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 07, 2019
Imagine that you and your manager/administrator have been served with a lawsuit related to the stay of a patient that you vaguely recall some 2-3 years ago.
The failures listed in the complaint are voluminous, covering some 3 pages. You are both stone-cold petrified. What went wrong? What am I being accused of? Why me? How am I supposed to remember any of this? How can this happen to me, a stellar nurse of 20 years?
This recording will address all of this and provide you with pertinent information to prevent this scenario in the first place!
Healthcare today is rife with litigation against nurses. There is more accountability, reliability, autonomy, and liability. The rate of nurses becoming part of lawsuits is steadily on the rise.
Watch legal nurse consultant Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant, MS, RN, CNS, LHRN, LNCC, for this critical and self-protective look into very real legal risks for nurses.
|Manual – Legals Risks for Nurses (15.82 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Nursing Liability and Negligence
- Nursing standards
- Multiple case studies
Nurse Practice Acts
- Changes in scope of practice
- Requirements every nurse must know!
- Reporting abuse/neglect
- Patient abandonment
Common Errors and Claims Staffing
- Rights when floating
- Unsafe staffing
What should you do if you make an error?
- How to document
Should you buy malpractice insurance?
- Does it make you a target?
- Will your employer’s coverage protect you?
- The do’s and don’ts of good charting
- Problems with EHRs
- Real charting examples and solutions
- HIPAA myths
- Nurses fired and prosecuted for breaches in confidentiality and posting online
- Who has authority to consent?
- Capacity to consent?
- Plus, DNRs, End of life issues, and more
Boards of Nursing
- Most frequent charges against nurses
- Your rights
- When do you need an attorney?
- What can you do to protect your license?
- Case examples
Nurse Whistleblower Protection Laws
Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant, MS, RN, CNS, LHRN, LNCC, has nearly three decades of clinical, management and consulting experience. Rachel is a legal nurse consultant certified (LNCC), a licensed healthcare risk manager (LHRM) and she holds a forensic nurse certificate (FNC). As a legal nurse consultant, Rachel works with attorneys, law firms and healthcare organizations to review and evaluate medical records for compliance with standards of care and regulations posed by accreditation agencies, including The Joint Commission. In addition to her legal insights, Rachel draws from vast clinical experiences, including work in: critical care, renal transplant, dialysis and surgical settings.
Financial: Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant is receiving a fee for speaking at this educational activity.
Nonfinancial: Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant has no relevant nonfinancial relationships to disclose.
Buy the Legal Risks for Nurses -Protect Yourself from the Courtroom – Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Legal Risks for Nurses -Protect Yourself from the Courtroom – Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Legal Risks for Nurses -Protect Yourself from the Courtroom – Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Legal Risks for Nurses -Protect Yourself from the Courtroom – Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Legal Risks for Nurses -Protect Yourself from the Courtroom – Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Legal Risks for Nurses -Protect Yourself from the Courtroom – Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Legal Risks for Nurses -Protect Yourself from the Courtroom – Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.