Buy Neuroscience for Clinicians -Brain Change for Stress, Anxiety, Trauma, Moods and Substance Abuse – Sherrie All Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Neuroscience for Clinicians -Brain Change for Stress, Anxiety, Trauma, Moods and Substance Abuse by Sherrie All,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Sherrie All
- 6 Hours 17 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 21, 2020
Neuroscience has given us incredible insights into the workings of the brain and its connection to our mental health. Recent research reveals that neuroplasticity takes place all through life, so you can offer hope for real change no matter how long your client has suffered.
This recording will connect complicated science with your clinical practice, and transform how you view and work with traumatized, stressed, addicted, anxious and depressed clients!
Discover how and where neuroplasticity occurs, and ways to use it therapeutically. Participate in enjoyable learning experiences that provide you with the clear principles and background you need for utilizing neuroscience in your work. Draw on multiple modalities to overcome resistance, activate creative responses, and turn problems into potentials. Add new dimensions to each therapy session and initiate change using top-down, bottom-up, and horizontal methods that can be creatively individualized.
Finish this program feeling confident in bringing the latest findings from neuroscience into your treatments!
|Manual – Neuroscience for Clinicians (13.1 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Tour through the Brain: What clinicians need to know from neurons to structures, to pathways, to networks
- Feel your neurons activate
- See brain structures in 3-D
- Experience how the brain processes top-down, bottom-up, and horizontal
- Actively engage your brain structures for change
- Work with implicit and explicit memories
- Learn how to rebalance key pathways with your interventions:
- Pain Pathway
- Reward Pathway
- Fear-Stress Pathway
Nervous System Networks and the Social Brain: We are wired for attunement
- Default Mode (DMN) and Task Mode Networks (TMN)
- Healing attachment
- Activate mirror neurons bottom-up
Neuroplasticity and Neurogenesis: How the brain can change
- Three timeframes for change
- Neuroplasticity at the synapse
- How to foster neuroplasticity in clients
- Neuroplasticity in action: Exercise your brain!
Practice the Interventions for Healing: Bottom-up, top-down, and horizontal
- Sensory Awareness
- Meditation and Mindfulness
- Body Work
- Unconscious and the DMN
- Experience and activate the direct Mind-Body link
Integrate the Brain into Treatments
- How stress alters the nervous system
- Calm the stress/fear pathway
- Develop alert/relaxed attention for better coping
- Develop security through self-soothing methods
- Foster confidence with yoga body positioning
- Extinguish traumatic memories
- Reconsolidate implicit memories
- The anxious brain reaction
- Work top down/bottom up/horizontally
- Calm the limbic system bottom up with movement
- Soothe the insula through meditative sensory awareness
- Deconstruct sensations mindfully
- Balance the nervous system
- Substance Abuse
- Brain areas involved in addictions
- Rewire the reward pathway
- Detach form pleasure and pain
- Activate the parietal lobes for sensory relaxation and enjoyment
- Develop prefrontal connections for better judgment
- The depressed brain pattern
- Activate an under-activated nervous system with yoga postures and energy meditations
- Regulate the limbic system by activating links to prefrontal cortex and cingulate gyrus with mindfulness turned outward
- Practice the 4-step method to overcome negative self-suggestions
- Unify real and ideal
- Foster joyful relationship through mirror neurons
- Develop compassion and gratitude
6 Principles for Incorporating the Brain into your Therapy
Chicago Center for Cognitive Wellness
Sherrie All, PhD., is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist specializing in neuropsychology, cognitive rehabilitation and brain health. She owns and directs the Chicago Center for Cognitive Wellness (CCCW), a group neuropsychology practice offering assessment and treatment services in cognitive rehabilitation and psychotherapy to people affected by cognitive decline. As a leader in the field of brain health, Dr. All works to educate the public on brain-healthy behaviors and innovating brain health coaching. Her work in this area earned her the 2010 Sharpbrains Innovation Award for Most Innovative Mental Health Program as well as the attention of media outlets such as The New Yorker and Crain’s Chicago Business.
Dr. All trains other professionals in how to implement cognitive rehabilitation interventions into their practice, through continuing education programs, supervision and individual consultations. She shares her detailed understanding of the brain and brain-behavior relationships in an engaging and relatable way. Dr. All’s forthcoming book and current keynote address, “Brain Destiny: Everyday Choices to Lower Your Risk for Dementia and Change Your Life”, offers an entertaining way of promoting a popular understanding of the scientific theory of cognitive reserve to empower people to effectively care for their brains. She has been an invited speaker by the Lifetime Education and Renewal Network (LEARN) of the American Society on Aging (ASA) and speaks regularly on the topics of brain health, cognitive rehabilitation and interventions for early-stage dementia. Dr. All’s research includes examination of functional MRI (fMRI) and electrophysiological (EEG) biomarkers of cognitive deficits.
Financial: Sherrie All is the owner of the Chicago Center for Cognitive Wellness. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Sherrie All has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Neuroscience for Clinicians -Brain Change for Stress, Anxiety, Trauma, Moods and Substance Abuse – Sherrie All course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Neuroscience for Clinicians -Brain Change for Stress, Anxiety, Trauma, Moods and Substance Abuse – Sherrie All courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Neuroscience for Clinicians -Brain Change for Stress, Anxiety, Trauma, Moods and Substance Abuse – Sherrie All courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Neuroscience for Clinicians -Brain Change for Stress, Anxiety, Trauma, Moods and Substance Abuse – Sherrie All course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Neuroscience for Clinicians -Brain Change for Stress, Anxiety, Trauma, Moods and Substance Abuse – Sherrie All course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Neuroscience for Clinicians -Brain Change for Stress, Anxiety, Trauma, Moods and Substance Abuse – Sherrie All course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Neuroscience for Clinicians -Brain Change for Stress, Anxiety, Trauma, Moods and Substance Abuse – Sherrie All course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.