Buy Nurses in the COVID-19 Pandemic -Work and Home Strategies to Reduce Your Stress, Fear and Frustration – Sara Lefkowitz Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Nurses in the COVID-19 Pandemic -Work and Home Strategies to Reduce Your Stress, Fear and Frustration by Sara Lefkowitz,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Sara Lefkowitz
- 1 Hour 5 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 17, 2020
During this extremely stressful time…nurses are amazing the country.
In the midst of uncertainty, chaos, fear and crisis, those on the frontlines are delivering their best to patients. The work is hard and long. Physically and emotionally exhausting. This pandemic is like no other we’ve experienced. Triaging patients. Shortages of protective gear and lifesaving equipment. Patient assignments sometimes becoming unthinkable. Safety concerns for patients, yourself and…your family. It’s taking a personal toll. The risk for burnout is high.
Sara Lefkowitz, MPA, BSN, RN, is passionate to share her insights when it comes to the intense feelings of compassion fatigue that so many nurses are experiencing. Nurses can be highly critical of their own performance, when things don’t seem quite…perfect. Learn some immediately helpful self-soothing techniques that will help with your internal kindness and the ability to regain calm in the middle of these incredibly busy days. The emotional intensity of nursing situations and dynamic relationships with patients, families and coworkers can create a sense of overwhelm. Unprocessed emotional experiences may result in the nurse replaying workday scenarios and emotions long after they have happened. Sara has strategies to help digest these emotions in a healthy way…so that you can relax, find peace, focus and sleep well.
Come together for this recording with fellow nurses from across the country. Connecting frontline heroes from various geographies, departments and settings, all understanding that there is a need right now to process the heaviness of their current pandemic experiences and emotions.
|Manual – Nurses in the COVID-19 Pandemic (5.26 MB)
|Available after Purchase
How do you remain calm during coronavirus storm? This experiential program will present easy to learn techniques to calm the mind, soothe the body and process difficult emotions. Techniques utilizing mindfulness meditation, compassion and communication will be presented to work with stress.
- Expressing gratitude to healthcare workers
- Coronavirus challenges:
- Intensification of stress
- Lack of PPEs
- Fear of contracting the disease
- Anxiety about transmitting it to others
- Staffing and workload
- Extending kindness to coworkers
- Destress by letting go of being perfect/Accepting that we are all doing the best we can
- Staying mentally and physically healthy: Meditation, Sleep, Safety, Exercise, Diet
- Experiential Practices: Mindful meditation, Mindful Check In, Mindful Handwashing, and Empathetic Communication
- Transitioning to home: Leaving work at work and being present for yourself and family
Sara Lefkowitz, RN, BSN, MPA, is a dynamic and engaging speaker who presents highlyacclaimed seminars on Stress Reduction for Nurses throughout the United States. She has firsthand knowledge of the challenges that nurses face through her years working in large urban hospitals on Medical Surgical Units and in the Emergency Department. She did this while being a wife and mother, and understands the difficulties of juggling family and career responsibilities.
In 2013, Sara undertook a course of study to learn practical techniques to heal the healer. She studied Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction and trained as a facilitator. She studied Vipassana Meditation at Spirit Rock Meditation Center. She learned compassion practices from studying Vajrayana Buddhism at Tara Mandala Meditation Center. Other notable influences in the development of this workshop include Rick Hanson, Christine Neff and Nonviolent Communication. During this experiential and careerchanging workshop, Sara will teach you how to calm the mind, soothe the emotions and speak up for the profession.
Financial: Sara Lefkowitz is a tenured nursing faculty for College of Marin. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Sara Lefkowitz is a member of the American Nurses Association; and the San Francisco Bay Area Tara Mandela Sangha.
Buy the Nurses in the COVID-19 Pandemic -Work and Home Strategies to Reduce Your Stress, Fear and Frustration – Sara Lefkowitz course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Nurses in the COVID-19 Pandemic -Work and Home Strategies to Reduce Your Stress, Fear and Frustration – Sara Lefkowitz courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Nurses in the COVID-19 Pandemic -Work and Home Strategies to Reduce Your Stress, Fear and Frustration – Sara Lefkowitz courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Nurses in the COVID-19 Pandemic -Work and Home Strategies to Reduce Your Stress, Fear and Frustration – Sara Lefkowitz course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Nurses in the COVID-19 Pandemic -Work and Home Strategies to Reduce Your Stress, Fear and Frustration – Sara Lefkowitz course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Nurses in the COVID-19 Pandemic -Work and Home Strategies to Reduce Your Stress, Fear and Frustration – Sara Lefkowitz course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Nurses in the COVID-19 Pandemic -Work and Home Strategies to Reduce Your Stress, Fear and Frustration – Sara Lefkowitz course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.