Buy Nursing Documentation -Proven Strategies to Keep Your Patients and Your License Safe – Rosale Lobo Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Nursing Documentation -Proven Strategies to Keep Your Patients and Your License Safe by Rosale Lobo,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Rosale Lobo
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- May 11, 2016
Join expert and legal nurse consultant, Rosale Lobo, PhD(c), MSN, RN, CNS, LNCC, to learn how to develop a systematic approach to documentation that will keep you, your patients and your license safe. You will learn how to identify and avoid risky documentation as well as how to correctly utilize electronic documentation and the correct technique for meaningful use. Rosale will show you step by step, how to overcome your most complex documentation questions and challenges.
This dynamic one-day program will include tools to safeguard your documentation including:
- Time saving tips for electronic documentation and EMR use
- Documenting compliance, incident reports, and adverse events
- Sample strategy worksheets for ease of data collection
- Federal government requests for charting based on meaningful use criteria
- Dangers with social media, email, and texting
- Examples and case studies of correct and incorrect documentation
|Webcast Manual (5.86 MB)
|Available after Purchase
The Components of Documentation
- Social Networking
- Indirect Care
Electronic Nursing Documentation
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Meaningful Use
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA)
- Risky electronic documentation practices
- Dangers of email, social networking, and texting
Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Strategies
- Time Management
- Software Knowledge
- Meaningful Use
Reimbursement and Documentation
- Medicare/Medicaid Changes
- Incentives and meaningful use criteria
- EMR Timelines
- Hospital Acquired Conditions
Documentation When Things Go Wrong
- Incident Reports
- Adverse Events
- Risk Factors
- Truth Tellers
Avoiding Risky Documentation
- Credible evidence
- Avoiding Ambiguity
- Recording events objectively
- Late Entries
- Correcting Errors
What if the Worst Happens?
- Duty /Breach of Duty
- Nurse Practice Act
- State Board of Nursing
Examples and Case Studies of Documentation
Southern Connecticut State University
Rosale Lobo, PHD, MSN, RN, CNS, LNCC, has 30 years of combined experience as a direct care nurse, faculty, administrator, and legal nurse consultant. Rosale is a staff nurse at a large teaching hospital in Connecticut and serves as clinical faculty at Southern Connecticut State University. She began working with attorneys in North Carolina and expanded her independent legal nurse consulting practice to New York, Georgia, Colorado, and Connecticut. Plaintiff medical malpractice attorneys have utilized her expertise as both an expert witness and a “behind-the-scenes” consultant.
Rosale is a BSN graduate from Long Island University, earned her master’s degree from Hunter College with magna cum laude distinction and her PhD from Walden University, focusing her dissertation research on Nursing Documentation. Rosale is the author of Guilty or Innocent: Protecting Your License Through Proper Nursing Documentation (PHC Publishing Group, 2012). She is a member of the American Nurses Association, American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants, past educational board member for the Connecticut Association of Legal Nurse Consultants, and the American Society of Public Administration.
Financial: Rosale Lobo is an Adjunct Clinical Faculty for Southern Connecticut State University and Gateway Community College. She receives royalties as an author for PESI Publishing & Media. Ms. Lobo receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Rosale Lobo has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Nursing Documentation -Proven Strategies to Keep Your Patients and Your License Safe – Rosale Lobo course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Nursing Documentation -Proven Strategies to Keep Your Patients and Your License Safe – Rosale Lobo courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Nursing Documentation -Proven Strategies to Keep Your Patients and Your License Safe – Rosale Lobo courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Nursing Documentation -Proven Strategies to Keep Your Patients and Your License Safe – Rosale Lobo course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Nursing Documentation -Proven Strategies to Keep Your Patients and Your License Safe – Rosale Lobo course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Nursing Documentation -Proven Strategies to Keep Your Patients and Your License Safe – Rosale Lobo course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Nursing Documentation -Proven Strategies to Keep Your Patients and Your License Safe – Rosale Lobo course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.