Buy Play Therapy for Children, Adolescents and Adults -Techniques to move beyond talk therapy and Play It Out – Cathy Bissett Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Play Therapy for Children, Adolescents and Adults -Techniques to move beyond talk therapy and Play It Out by Cathy Bissett,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Cathy Bissett
- 6 Hours 33 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jun 08, 2016
- 30 Techniques for children, adolescents and adults
- Recognize and apply metaphors
- Mindfulness in play therapy
- Effective techniques for ADHD, Anger, Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, Abuse
Play Therapy is not just a useful therapeutic method for children, it is also a preferred way of expression for adolescents and adults. Watch this recording and explore how you can use play therapy techniques with any client, regardless of age or symptom. Learn proven techniques appropriate to your client’s stage in life, behavioral or emotional issues, and disorders. You will leave with a toolbox filled with Play Therapy techniques that you can use immediately with clients of all ages, including:
- Over 30 cutting-edge techniques for clients of all ages
- What techniques to apply to Anxiety, ADHD, anger, trauma and abuse.
- Metaphors and understanding of the meaning of your client’s play
- What a session should look like
Join Dr. Cathy Bissett as she shows you how effective Play Therapy is for development, communication, social-emotional skills and improving behavioral health.
|Manual (4.31 MB)
|Available after Purchase
- Assessment and Diagnoses
- Identify Themes
- Age Appropriate Play
- What techniques are Best for What disorders
- Play In and Out of the Play Room
- Recognizing the Schema
- What a Session Looks Like
Integrate Play into Practice
- Playing the Brain
- Use of Sensory Information
- Mind/Body Connection
- Brain Re-mapping
- The Well-Equipped Play Room
- The Therapist as Collaborator
Play Therapy for Children
- Children’s Metaphors
10 Techniques for Children
- Sand Tray
- Parallel Play
- Reciprocal Play (I-spy)
- Alliance development
- Make believe
Play Therapy for Adolescents
- Adolescent Metaphors
- Personal myths
- Peer and external influences
- Reversion and Reassessment
10 Techniques for Adolescents
- Sharing “language”
- Dress codes
- Synchronicity and mirroring neurons: the continuous feedback loop; animals
- Silence: where no one has gone before.
- Slowing the process
- Write it down!
- Expect and demand
- Know their culture
- Never let them see you sweat; risk.
Play Therapy for Adults
- Adult Metaphors
- When, Where, What, How and Why Support
- Change and Reframe
10 Techniques for Adults
- Sand tray
- Identification and re-establishment of Values Systems
- Amateur Hour
- Saving Face
- Refuge and Truth Telling
- Search and Destroy: Love IS enough
Cathy L. Bissett, M.B.A., Psy.D., is a clinical psychologist in private practice in Sedona, Arizona, working with patients from 3 to 92 with a broad range of presenting disorders in a rural practice. A past member of the National Health Service Corps, Cathy is dedicated to seeking new ways to facilitate growth and wellness in children, adolescents, families and individuals. Cathy also owns a clinic for speech-language pathologists, occupational therapists and physical therapists in Casa Grande, AZ.
Prior to being in private practice, Cathy worked with the students of the J. Pappas Schools – dedicated schools for homeless children in Phoenix, AZ, and at several one-school school districts in rural Arizona. Cathy is a member of the Arizona Play Therapy Association.
Financial: Cathy L. Bissett maintains a private practice. She has an advisory board relationship with Ebtide.org and SharingResources.org. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-Financial: Cathy L. Bissett is a member of the Arizona Play Therapy Association.
Buy the Play Therapy for Children, Adolescents and Adults -Techniques to move beyond talk therapy and Play It Out – Cathy Bissett course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Play Therapy for Children, Adolescents and Adults -Techniques to move beyond talk therapy and Play It Out – Cathy Bissett courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Play Therapy for Children, Adolescents and Adults -Techniques to move beyond talk therapy and Play It Out – Cathy Bissett courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Play Therapy for Children, Adolescents and Adults -Techniques to move beyond talk therapy and Play It Out – Cathy Bissett course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Play Therapy for Children, Adolescents and Adults -Techniques to move beyond talk therapy and Play It Out – Cathy Bissett course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Play Therapy for Children, Adolescents and Adults -Techniques to move beyond talk therapy and Play It Out – Cathy Bissett course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Play Therapy for Children, Adolescents and Adults -Techniques to move beyond talk therapy and Play It Out – Cathy Bissett course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.