Buy Play with a Purpose -Effective Play-Based Therapy & Early Child Development – Cari Ebert Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Play with a Purpose -Effective Play-Based Therapy & Early Child Development by Cari Ebert,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Cari Ebert
- 5 Hours 57 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jan 24, 2018
Professionals working in early childhood (birth to age 5) likely recognize the therapeutic potential of play, but creating effective, play-based therapy sessions for this age range can be a challenge. It requires creativity, flexibility, and an understanding of how play impacts development. Too often, therapy becomes rigid and unengaging, because young children learn best through relevant and meaningful play – not through direct instruction, drill work, or flash cards. Play-based therapy is so much more than just playing with toys, though — it requires play with a purpose, creatively embedding strategies into naturally occurring experiences in order to maximize outcomes. In this highly engaging recording, learn to apply a fresh approach to working with young children and their caregivers by promoting cognitive, language, physical, and social-emotional development through child-directed, adult-guided play experiences.
|Manual – Play with a Purpose (3.09 MB)
|Available after Purchase
|Instructions for ASHA credit – Self-Study Only (64.4 KB)
|Available after Purchase
OVERVIEW OF PLAY
- Definitions of play
- Common societal myths about learning and play
- Developmental benefits of play
- Play as the foundation for learning and development
- Connection between neuroscience and play
TYPES OF PLAY
- Active play vs. passive entertainment
- Child-directed play vs. adult-directed play
- Object play vs Social play
TOYS — TOOLS FOR LEARNING
- How toys can enhance development
- What kinds of toys are tools for learning
- Why low-tech toys are best for young children with special needs
- Natural activities to promote development in the home
- Standardized testing vs. functional play-based assessment
- Why play based assessment works
- Assessing the whole child across the 5 domains
- Play-based assessment guide
- Case studies and discussion
- Recognizing the value of child-directed play
- Keeping therapy natural and functional
- How to play with a purpose
- Relationship-based learning
- Partnering with parents and caregivers
CARI EBERT, MS, CCC-SLP, is a pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist in private practice in the Kansas City, Missouri area. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Iowa and Master of Science degree from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale. For 20 years, Ms. Ebert has served as a therapist, consultant, and a nationally recognized speaker.
She works with young children, ages birth to five, and their families and believes that early intervention is the key to future success. She has dedicated her career to helping young children achieve their maximum potential with speech, language, and social development. Ms. Ebert’s son has autism spectrum disorder and apraxia, allowing her to engage this topic, both as a clinician and a parent of a child with special needs. She embraces the coaching model of service delivery and empowers parents to help their child develop. Ms. Ebert presents evidence-based, clinically-relevant information regarding early child development. Whether you are a pediatric therapist or an early childhood educator, you will benefit from the fun, effective therapy solutions found in her seminars.
Financial: Cari Ebert is the owner of Summit Speech Therapy, LLC. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Cari Ebert is a parent of a child with special needs.
Buy the Play with a Purpose -Effective Play-Based Therapy & Early Child Development – Cari Ebert course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Play with a Purpose -Effective Play-Based Therapy & Early Child Development – Cari Ebert courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Play with a Purpose -Effective Play-Based Therapy & Early Child Development – Cari Ebert courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Play with a Purpose -Effective Play-Based Therapy & Early Child Development – Cari Ebert course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Play with a Purpose -Effective Play-Based Therapy & Early Child Development – Cari Ebert course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Play with a Purpose -Effective Play-Based Therapy & Early Child Development – Cari Ebert course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Play with a Purpose -Effective Play-Based Therapy & Early Child Development – Cari Ebert course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.