Buy Post-Traumatic Growth -Leading Clients on a Journey of Resiliency and Healing with Lisa Ferentz, LCSW- C, DAPA – Lisa Ferentz Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Post-Traumatic Growth -Leading Clients on a Journey of Resiliency and Healing with Lisa Ferentz, LCSW- C, DAPA by Lisa Ferentz,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Lisa Ferentz
- 11 Hours 25 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 06, 2017
Become empowered as a trauma clinician! Learn from expert trauma clinician Lisa Ferentz how to shine a spotlight on your clients’ resiliency and creativity – while planting the seeds of hope and Post-Traumatic Growth even in the earliest stages of therapy!
When we work with traumatized clients we often feel compelled to stay focused on the inevitable byproducts of PTSD. As we look for the ways in which clients have been adversely affected by their trauma, it can inadvertently narrow our sense of who they are, and solidify their identities as “damaged” or “broken.”
Although helping clients to reconnect with and process their pain and grief is important, this workshop takes you further.
You will learn respectful and powerful ways to weave the concepts of Post-Traumatic Growth into the treatment process.
Using moving and inspiring case examples and videos made by clients we will identify the tangible markers of post-traumatic growth including:
- a new way of relating to others
- the capacity to believe in new possibilities
- the rediscovery of personal strengths
- a newfound appreciation for life
Participants will have many opportunities to practice creative strategies including: somatic resourcing; journaling; drawing; two – handed writing; and guided imagery and visualizations all designed to install and strengthen hope, growth, and healing in clients and therapists alike.
|Manual 053235 (0.91 MB)
|Available after Purchase
PROCESSING THE IMPACT OF TRAUMA
- Shifting from PTSD to Posttraumatic Growth (PTG)
- Define PTG- analogies for treatment
- Explore the Subjective Meaning of Trauma
- Writing Experiential
ASSESS FOR CLIENT RESILIENCY
- The Challenges of Achieving PTG
- Planting the Seeds of PTG in Therapy
- The Therapist’s Lens and Countertransference
- Case Study
THE POWER OF POSITIVE SELF-TALK
- The Strengths-based Perspective
- Introduce Self-Compassion
- Experiential: Remembered Resources
- Cognitive Re-framing: Going for Kindness
MOVE BEYOND A TRAUMA IDENTITY
- Notice Double Standards
- Highlighting Resiliency
- Indicators of Post-traumatic Growth
EXPLORING THE MANIFESTATIONS OF POSTTRAUMATIC GROWTH
- Process the PTG Inventory
- Re-discover Personal Strengths
- Case Study and Video
- Experientials: Somatic resourcing, Visualization and Art
- Belief in New Possibilities
- Case Study and Video
- Experiential: PTSD and PTG Through Art
MOVING BEYOND THE TRAUMATIZED SELF
- Relating to Others
- Experiential: Two-handed Writing
- Exploring Spirituality
- Case Study and Video
HELP CLIENTS PAY IT FORWARD
- Newfound Appreciation of Life
- Case Study
- Experiential: Art and Gratitude
- PTG and Forgiveness
BUILDING ON THE SEEDS OF POST-TRAUMATIC GROWTH
- Additional Creative Strategies to Promote PTG
- Guided Imagery, Documenting Healing Through Artwork, Journaling
The Ferentz Institute
Lisa Ferentz, LCSW-C, DAPA, is a recognized expert in the strengths-based, de-pathologized treatment of trauma and has been in private practice for over 35 years. She presents workshops and keynote addresses nationally and internationally, and is a clinical consultant to practitioners and mental health agencies in the United States, Canada, the UK, and Ireland.
She has been an adjunct faculty member at several universities, and is the founder of “The Ferentz Institute,” now in its 12th year of providing continuing education to mental health professionals and graduating over 1,600 clinicians from her two certificate programs in Advanced Trauma Treatment.
In 2009 she was voted the “Social Worker of Year” by the Maryland Society for Clinical Social Work. Lisa is the author of Treating Self-Destructive Behaviors in Trauma Survivors: A Clinician’s Guide, 2nd Edition (Routledge, 2014), Letting Go of Self-Destructive Behaviors: A Workbook of Hope and Healing (Routledge, 2014), and Finding Your Ruby Slippers: Transformative Life Lessons From the Therapist’s Couch (PESI, 2017). Lisa also hosted a weekly radio talk show, writes blogs and articles for websites on self-harm and self-care, and teaches on many webinars.
Financial: Lisa Ferentz is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Lisa Ferentz is a member of the National Association of Social Workers; and the American Psychotherapy Association.
Buy the Post-Traumatic Growth -Leading Clients on a Journey of Resiliency and Healing with Lisa Ferentz, LCSW- C, DAPA – Lisa Ferentz course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Post-Traumatic Growth -Leading Clients on a Journey of Resiliency and Healing with Lisa Ferentz, LCSW- C, DAPA – Lisa Ferentz courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Post-Traumatic Growth -Leading Clients on a Journey of Resiliency and Healing with Lisa Ferentz, LCSW- C, DAPA – Lisa Ferentz courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Post-Traumatic Growth -Leading Clients on a Journey of Resiliency and Healing with Lisa Ferentz, LCSW- C, DAPA – Lisa Ferentz course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Post-Traumatic Growth -Leading Clients on a Journey of Resiliency and Healing with Lisa Ferentz, LCSW- C, DAPA – Lisa Ferentz course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Post-Traumatic Growth -Leading Clients on a Journey of Resiliency and Healing with Lisa Ferentz, LCSW- C, DAPA – Lisa Ferentz course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Post-Traumatic Growth -Leading Clients on a Journey of Resiliency and Healing with Lisa Ferentz, LCSW- C, DAPA – Lisa Ferentz course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.