Buy Postpartum Depression & Related Disorders-Clinical Strategies to Identify and Treat Mothers Who Are Suffering in Silence – Hilary Waller Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Postpartum Depression & Related Disorders-Clinical Strategies to Identify and Treat Mothers Who Are Suffering in Silence by Hilary Waller,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Hilary Waller
- 6 Hours 20 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 10, 2019
It’s not a topic that comes up at play groups or over coffee. Instead, 1 in 7 new mothers prefer to suffer quietly, engulfed in shame and secrecy, afraid to dispel the ever-present myths about motherhood – “everything is perfect”, “I love being a mother”, and “this is the happiest time of my life”.
She doesn’t share the dark thoughts, intense anxiety, scary intrusive thoughts, checking excessively on the baby, feelings of inadequacy, grief over her former independence, thoughts of harming herself or the baby, and even delusions and hallucinations.
Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders (PMADS), are real, pervasive, and life-threatening.
Are you missing the signs with the women you treat?
Watch this compelling recording and gain tools to intervene during a critical period that does not offer the luxury of time.
Postpartum women are exceptionally vulnerable, as are their infants who are fully dependent on them. And given that suicide is the 2nd leading cause of maternal death, this recording is a must-watch for any professional working with pregnant or postpartum women.
|Manual – Postpartum Depression & Related Disorders (20.7 MB)
|Available after Purchase
The Clinical Profile of PMADs: (Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders):
- What causes postpartum mental health disorders?
- The “perinatal masquerade” and illusion of perfection in motherhood
- Why “perinatal” is a multi-decade stage in life
- What makes mood disorders during this period unique
- Breaking through guilt, shame and silence
- Limitations of the research and potential risks
PMAD Screening and Assessment
- Are you asking the right questions?
- Red flags: What to look/listen for each time you see her
- Evidence-based assessment tools
- Differential diagnosis: The PMAD spectrum
- Depression, Anxiety, OCD, PTSD, psychosis
- The Postpartum Stress Center PMAD Response Model
- How to respond if she discloses thoughts of harm to herself or the baby
- Where and how to refer to a specialist/higher level of care
Clinical Interventions for Mothers Who are Symptomatic, Exhausted, and Preoccupied
- How treatment differs for this population
- Create a safe “holding environment”
- Help her break through guilt, shame and silence
- Navigating scary intrusive thoughts
- Practical interventions for busy new moms
- The perinatal family: Identify and engage necessary supports in treatment
- Tools for healing the perinatal intimate partnership
- Psychotropic medications: Safe for pregnant or nursing mothers?
- Collaborative care with other providers
- Videos: Beyond the Fear & Voices of Recovery
- Exercises: Token assessment and case examples
The Nuanced Experience of the Perinatal Clinician
- Managing countertransference
- Ethical decision making: Breaking the rules and self-disclosure
- Collaboration and collegial support
- Feeding issues: Breastfeeding and/or bottle
- Infertility/Assisted reproductive technologies
- Perinatal grief and loss
- When PMADs are left untreated or present later in motherhood
- Multicultural factors
The Postpartum Stress Center
Hilary Waller, MS, LPC, is a psychotherapist who specializes in the treatment of perinatal mood and anxiety disorders. She is the Director of Education and Programming at The Postpartum Stress Center outside of Philadelphia, which was founded by renowned perinatal expert Karen Kleiman and was listed in Philly Magazine as a “Center of Excellence” for Maternal/Fetal Care in 2008. In addition to providing direct care services to individuals, couples and groups at the center, Hilary serves as an instructor providing a quarterly 12 CE hour post-graduate training for clinicians across the US and abroad who want to specialize in treating the perinatal population. Hilary also conducts workshops and trainings for maternal mental healthcare providers as well as non-clinical staff working with the perinatal population. Hilary completed her master’s degree in counseling psychology from Holy Family University in 2013. Hilary is deeply honored to support new parents as they navigate the challenges pregnancy and parenthood present.
Financial: Hilary Waller has an employment relationship with The Postpartum Stress Center. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Hilary Waller is a member of the American Counseling Association; National Certified Counselor; and the Postpartum Support International.
Buy the Postpartum Depression & Related Disorders-Clinical Strategies to Identify and Treat Mothers Who Are Suffering in Silence – Hilary Waller course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Postpartum Depression & Related Disorders-Clinical Strategies to Identify and Treat Mothers Who Are Suffering in Silence – Hilary Waller courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Postpartum Depression & Related Disorders-Clinical Strategies to Identify and Treat Mothers Who Are Suffering in Silence – Hilary Waller courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Postpartum Depression & Related Disorders-Clinical Strategies to Identify and Treat Mothers Who Are Suffering in Silence – Hilary Waller course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Postpartum Depression & Related Disorders-Clinical Strategies to Identify and Treat Mothers Who Are Suffering in Silence – Hilary Waller course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Postpartum Depression & Related Disorders-Clinical Strategies to Identify and Treat Mothers Who Are Suffering in Silence – Hilary Waller course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Postpartum Depression & Related Disorders-Clinical Strategies to Identify and Treat Mothers Who Are Suffering in Silence – Hilary Waller course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.