Buy Providing Individualized Dementia Treatment – Putting Evidence into Action – Marguerite Mullaney Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Providing Individualized Dementia Treatment by Putting Evidence into Action – Marguerite Mullaney,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Marguerite Mullaney
- 5 Hours 54 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 27, 2015
Working with patients with dementia can be like talking on the phone with a bad connection – maybe some words get through, but maybe they don’t. For patients, it’s a call that never ends, and over time, behaviors such as wandering, aggression, and social withdrawal can take root with the decline of communication abilities. Where one-size-fits-all treatment protocols fail, individualized care can help patients communicate their wants and needs, as well as function in daily situations.
This seminar offers an exploration of the latest evidence-based treatments. Explore effective strategies for restoring impaired function and compensating for deficits that are not amenable to retraining. Learn cognition-focused interventions that have been shown to improve cognitive skills, functional abilities, and performance-based activities of daily living with lasting outcomes. See how to select assistive technologies and external memory aids based on your patients’ needs, and discover which options on the market work best.
Finally, this course will show you how to think “outside the box” and design custom therapies using what you have on hand, offering effective take-home solutions for clinicians who are working on a tight budget, or are frustrated with the limitations of generalizing products and techniques.
|Manual – Providing Individualized Dementia Treatment (1.50 MB)
|Available after Purchase
INTRODUCTION: GETTING ON THE SAME PAGE
- Neurological changes
- Behavioral changes
- Theories for intervention
- Staging a hypothetical patient
- Physical changes
- Cognitive changes
- Logemann approach
- Standardized testing
- Informal assessment
- Measuring the patient’s perspective
- Measuring the caregiver’s perspective
- Sorting the strengths from the weaknesses
TREATMENT: PART 1
- Deciding what to work on
- Application of neuroplasticity concepts
- Hildred Schuell’s hierarchy
- Commercially available products
- Thinking outside the box
- Participant hypothetical examples
TREATMENT: PART 2
- Interactive case studies
- Interventions: compensatory vs. restorative strategies
- Cognition-focused interventions
- Limitations of generalization and long-term maintenance
- Assistive technology
- Cognitive stimulation therapy
- External memory aids
- Memory-training programs
- Spaced retrieval
- Errorless learning
- Procedural memory stimulation
- Vanishing cues
- Didactic approaches
- Reality orientation
- Reminiscence therapy
- Simulated presence therapy
- Develop a POC to address the above examples
- Participant hypothetical examples
- Case study: complete a comprehensive cognitive/communication exam
- Create an individual treatment approach
- Case study: patient with SLUMS score of 21/30; Global Deterioration Scale of 3
Marguerite Mullaney, MS, CCC-SLP, is a Speech-Language Pathologist with 26 years of experience evaluating and treating adults with neurological illness or injury resulting in cognitive/communicative deficits. She received her Bachelor’s from Bridgewater State College and her Master’s from Northeastern University. She was the Rehab Director for the 1994 Rehabworks Team of the Year and was the 2003 Bouve College of Health Sciences Alumni Preceptor.
Financial: Marguerite Mullaney has an employment relationship with Caretenders. She is the co-founder of Clinical Colleagues Confidential. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Marguerite Mullaney is a member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
Buy the Providing Individualized Dementia Treatment – Putting Evidence into Action – Marguerite Mullaney course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Providing Individualized Dementia Treatment – Putting Evidence into Action – Marguerite Mullaney courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Providing Individualized Dementia Treatment – Putting Evidence into Action – Marguerite Mullaney courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Providing Individualized Dementia Treatment – Putting Evidence into Action – Marguerite Mullaney course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Providing Individualized Dementia Treatment – Putting Evidence into Action – Marguerite Mullaney course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Providing Individualized Dementia Treatment – Putting Evidence into Action – Marguerite Mullaney course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Providing Individualized Dementia Treatment – Putting Evidence into Action – Marguerite Mullaney course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.