Buy 2-Day Comprehensive Course in Animal-Assisted Therapy-A Practical Model to Incorporate Animals in Your Current Treatment – Jonathan Jordan Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
2-Day Comprehensive Course in Animal-Assisted Therapy-A Practical Model to Incorporate Animals in Your Current Treatment by Jonathan Jordan,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Jonathan Jordan
- 12 Hours 31 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 26, 2020
Watch this 2-day comprehensive course recording in Animal-Assisted Therapy (AAT) and learn a practical framework that facilitates incorporating evidence-based AAT into your current treatment methodology. You will receive specific, practical examples of how to implement AAT to greatly improve treatment outcomes for children, adolescents, adults, and geriatric client outcomes in a surprisingly broad range of areas, including:
- Reduce stress and anxiety and lower blood pressure
- Lessen symptoms of depression and loneliness
- Enhance mindfulness and attachment
- Lessen the effects of trauma and PTSD
- Improve human-to-human social functioning
- Help people suffering from agoraphobia
- Improve sensory recognition in people recovering from a stroke
- Help individuals with learning disabilities and speech and language deficits
- Improve Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Assist addicts to remain clean and sober
- Increase feelings of acceptance and belonging
- And More!
You will receive resources to help you immediately implement your own AAT program, including how to select a therapy animal, tools to assess for the animal’s temperament, limitations and stress levels, and how to include AAT on a treatment plan and document it in the progress notes. Learn the latest research outcomes, solid neuroscience about the human-animal emotional bond, and information about relevant laws.
AAT improves treatment outcomes in a wide variety of fields, including mental health, speech and language pathology, occupational therapy, physical therapy, education, and medical.
|Manual – Animal-Assisted Therapy (17.45 MB)
|Available after Purchase
|Illinois Educators Self-study Instructions (28.5 KB)
|Available after Purchase
|Illinois Educators Evaluation Form (1.2 MB)
|Available after Purchase
A Framework to Harness the Power of the Human-Animal Bond in Treatment
- The KADRA Model of Animal-Assisted Interventions
- Incorporate AAT with other evidence-based therapies
- The major categories of AAT
Mindfulness of Animals – Help Humans Thrive Not Just Survive
- The neuroscience of the human-animal emotional bond
- Why zebras don’t get ulcers
- How animals help us overcome trauma
The Incredible Range of Therapeutic Benefits in Animal-Assisted Therapy (AAT)
- Evidence-based research and outcomes
- Therapy animals, service animals, and emotional support animals
- Disorders that respond well to AAT
- Enhance the therapeutic relationship
- Limitations and potential risks
PRACTICAL APPLICATION OF THE KADRA MODEL
Treatment Planning and Goals
- How to include AAT on a treatment plan
- How to document AAT in progress notes
- What you need to know about billing
- Considerations for closure
- Interaction techniques for client and animal
Practical Examples/Case Studies of AAT for:
- Mental, Emotional, and Behavioral Disorders
- Trauma and PTSD
- Anxiety and depression
- Conduct Disorders
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Social-emotional regulation
- Loneliness and self-esteem
- Speech-Language and Learning Disabilities
- Language and literacy
- Vocabulary improvement
- Increase verbal interactions and communication
- Physical and Occupational Issues
- Fine and gross motor skills
- Standing balance
- Stroke and geriatric issues
- Sensory processing
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
Start Your Own Animal-Assisted Program
- How to choose your therapy animal: Qualifications and characteristics
- Common and less common animal species involved in treatment
- Dog training basics
- Protocol for introducing animal and client
- Organizations and resources
The Legal Landscape
- Major federal laws that impact animal-assisted interventions
- Client rights and when not to involve an animal
- Informed consent
Global Change Management, Inc.
Jonathan Jordan, MSW, LCSW, ACSW, is a renowned licensed psychotherapist and clinical supervisor who has a love for both animals and neuroscience. For decades, he has combined these two loves by incorporating animal-assisted interventions into his brain-based professional practice. Over the years, Jonathan has trained several of his own dogs to be successful therapy animals. Not only does he integrate his therapy dogs into his own practice, Jonathan also works closely with a variety of other medical and mental health professionals to engage his therapy animals in their respective treatment modalities. He has co-developed a unique and evidence-based approach to animal-assisted intervention, the KADRA Model, which engages animals to enhance mindfulness in humans. Jonathan is a long-time member of the prestigious Society for Neuroscience and is a charter member of the Society for Social Neuroscience. Thus, he has extensive knowledge of both human and animal neuroscience research.
Jonathan is an international speaker and author on the topic of animal-assisted interventions motivating others to harness the power of the human-animal bond. He has trained thousands of professionals in his unique synthesis of East-West brain-based practices and AAT. Jonathan is currently writing a book about animal-assisted interventions that explains the incredible range of therapeutic benefits that come from the human-animal emotional bond. He serves as a faculty fellow of Florida State University and was engaged by the United States Senate to deliver brain-based professional development workshops to the entire Senate Staff on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC.
Financial: Jonathan Jordan is the President and part owner of Global Change Management, Inc. He is a financial donor to Pet Partners; and Canine Companions for Independence. Mr. Jordan receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Jonathan Jordan is a member of the National Association of Social Workers; Society for Neuroscience; and Society for Social Neuroscience.
Buy the 2-Day Comprehensive Course in Animal-Assisted Therapy-A Practical Model to Incorporate Animals in Your Current Treatment – Jonathan Jordan course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 2-Day Comprehensive Course in Animal-Assisted Therapy-A Practical Model to Incorporate Animals in Your Current Treatment – Jonathan Jordan courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 2-Day Comprehensive Course in Animal-Assisted Therapy-A Practical Model to Incorporate Animals in Your Current Treatment – Jonathan Jordan courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 2-Day Comprehensive Course in Animal-Assisted Therapy-A Practical Model to Incorporate Animals in Your Current Treatment – Jonathan Jordan course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “2-Day Comprehensive Course in Animal-Assisted Therapy-A Practical Model to Incorporate Animals in Your Current Treatment – Jonathan Jordan course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 2-Day Comprehensive Course in Animal-Assisted Therapy-A Practical Model to Incorporate Animals in Your Current Treatment – Jonathan Jordan course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 2-Day Comprehensive Course in Animal-Assisted Therapy-A Practical Model to Incorporate Animals in Your Current Treatment – Jonathan Jordan course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.