Buy Revolutionize Your Learning Space for Student Success – Justin Lyons Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Revolutionize Your Learning Space for Student Success by Justin Lyons,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Justin Lyons
- 6 Hours 43 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 06, 2019
What does the physical and emotional climate of your classroom look like?
Do your students complain about being tired? Is it hard for them to sit-up straight after hours of seated instruction? Is there enough clutter in the classroom to cause a panic attack? Does daydreaming and fidgeting replace attentive and ready-to-learn behaviors?
Watch this recording to assess the state of your school today and the different environments of learning to better address the needs of students.
You’ll earn how neuroplasticity, our sensory system and ergonomics work together to advance learning and academic success! You’ll discover how universal design concepts, in both learning and architecture, will foster the right educational climate for all students!
Then we dive right into:
- Managing common interfering behaviors, like low or high arousal, fidgeting, low self-esteem and sensory defensive behaviors
- Tons of out-of-the-box movement and sensory-based activities/strategies to improve reading, handwriting, social, emotional and executive functioning skills
- Handouts and checklists to assess your various school environments
- Practical, low-budget ways to alter your classroom into a sensory-rich, movement-motivating space to support learning, self-regulation and personal health and wellness
- Tackling stress, under-aroused or dysregulated behaviors in students through mindfulness
- Using the power of language and other sensory-motor therapeutic activities to improve mood, mindset and the personal environment of the student
Finish this program feeling confident in your ability to create neuro-friendly spaces to meet the academic and emotional needs of your students.
|Manual – Revolutionize Your Learning Space for Student Success (17.6 MB)
|Available after Purchase
|Extra Handout (764.9 KB)
|Available after Purchase
|Instructions for ASHA Credit – SELF STUDY ONLY – 12/06/19 (38.5 KB)
|Available after Purchase
Assess the State of Your School Environment Today
- Defining the environments of learning
- Movement and neuroplasticity – identify the crucial connection to learning
- Technology in the schools – the pros and cons
- Universal Design and ergonomics in the classroom
- Surveying the workspace/class space – Checklists and handouts
Setting the Stage to Optimize a Multi-Sensory Experience
- Video demonstration and Learning Lab
- Recognizing the 8 senses in action
- Real-time assessment of the classroom
- Impact of technology
- Stressors of learning
STRATEGIES AND THE “HOW-TO”
Ergonomic Solutions for Optimal Learning Environments
- Simple DIY tricks for the classroom
- Seating solutions – tall vs. short, wiggle seats, and more!
- Reduce clutter and other classroom organization hacks
- Classroom design ideas that promote executive functioning skills
- How to incorporate light and color to promote learning
- The “20/20/20 Rule” and other ergonomic tips for better endurance and attention
- ”Common scents” – aromatherapy pointers for the class or student
”Get Moving”: Strategies to Support Active Bodies in the Classroom
- ”No need to interrupt instruction time”
- Put the hands back into “hands-on” learning – leave the computer out of this!
- ”Go-to exercises” for the whole classroom to:
- Preserve health and wellness
- Incorporate fun into the day
- Increase endurance and efficiency
- Foster movement and reduce dysregulation
- And more!
Sensory-Motor Techniques to Improve Classroom Skills: Hands-on Lab
- Multisensory approach for skill retention
- Proprioceptive strategies – letter recognition, formation, sizing and spacing
- Vestibular and visual connection – reading and note-taking outcomes
- Sensory suggestions – executive functioning skills (alerts and visual reminders)
- Sensory-based tools to get students engaged – gum chewing, mini-sensory stations and therapy balls …
- Visual-motor games and strategies – vision-based school tasks
- Group activities to build social learning skills and classroom connection
- Low-tech strategies (you don’t need an app for everything!)
Redesigning the Emotional Culture of the Class: What is the Language of Your Classroom
- Fostering a “growth mindset”
- Breathing and muscle relaxation techniques
- Address the stress: “Go-to” mindfulness activities and guided imagery
- Language hints and tricks to manage challenging behaviors
Justin Lyons, MS OTR/L, has had over a decade of experience working with children of all ages and all abilities, in school, home, camp and community settings. As an occupational therapist, he has served a multitude of pediatric populations, especially the learning disabled, emotionally disturbed and autistic spectrum populations. He currently works at a premiere special needs school in NYC, where he developed a life-coaching program for pre-teens and teens.
Justin has been a presenter at the AOTA conference and both an adjunct professor and guest lecturer for a Master’s occupational therapy program. Justin mentors other aspiring occupational therapists, by encouraging evidence-based practice and compassion for the human experience. He has provided seminars in the community to help parents and students understand the brain and the senses. He has provided services as an expert witness in child occupational performance in a school setting. Justin has practiced as a certified Irlen screener.
Financial: Justin Lyons has an employment relationship with The Summit School. He is the founder and owner of Special Connects LLC. Mr. Lyons receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Justin Lyons is a member of the American Occupational Therapy Association.
Buy the Revolutionize Your Learning Space for Student Success – Justin Lyons course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Revolutionize Your Learning Space for Student Success – Justin Lyons courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Revolutionize Your Learning Space for Student Success – Justin Lyons courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Revolutionize Your Learning Space for Student Success – Justin Lyons course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Revolutionize Your Learning Space for Student Success – Justin Lyons course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Revolutionize Your Learning Space for Student Success – Justin Lyons course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Revolutionize Your Learning Space for Student Success – Justin Lyons course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.