Buy Rewiring the Brain-Treatment Techniques for Obsessive Compulsive, Narcissistic, Antisocial, and Borderline Personality Disorders – Kristina Hallett Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Rewiring the Brain-Treatment Techniques for Obsessive Compulsive, Narcissistic, Antisocial, and Borderline Personality Disorders by Kristina Hallett,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Kristina Hallett
- 6 Hours 8 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 16, 2018
Imagine your sessions with clients with personality disorders.
What comes to mind?
Challenging? Overwhelming? Frustrating?
What if you had the tools to make each session feel more productive and that you’re actually making progress? Discover how you can help your client become:
- More emotionally stable
- More empathetic
- More flexible in the way he/she thinks and reacts in trying situations
- Less reactive
All this is possible once you have developed the skills to help your client modify the rigid, maladaptive traits of obsessive compulsive, narcissistic, antisocial, and borderline personality disorders. You can learn how to utilize the motivations and defenses of these disorders to create lasting improvement. In this recording, Kristina Hallett, Ph.D. teaches you practical treatment techniques grounded in cutting-edge neuroscience. Using techniques from DBT, Mindfulness, CBT and EMDR, your clients can learn to rewire their brain to live a healthier, more stable and productive life.
|Manual – Rewiring the Brain (1.46 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Part 1: The Development of Personality Disorders
- Biology and temperament
- Agency and a desire to be affiliated
- Anxiety and harm avoidance
- Interpersonal Neurobiology – The concept of neural repair and neural integration
Part II: Treatment Strategies
I. Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Anxiety and APD
- Develop harm avoidance
- Utilize active relaxation
- Anxiety in disguise: Find anxiety and tame Anger with the anger diary
- Anger escalator tools for anger management
- Depression and the Antisocial PD
- The hidden emotion
- Cost-benefit analysis of behaviors
- Use HALT tips to modulate expression
- Interpersonal Relationship and APD
- Turn agency into positive paths
- Journaling to identify implicit memory to increase awareness
- Train the “wise mind” for better self-control
- Storytelling for attunement and empathy
II. Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Anxiety and NPD
- Diminish the intensity of harm avoidance
- Teach appropriate assertiveness
- Worry management strategies
- Energy therapies and self-soothing
- Dispute irrational fears of humiliation
- Depression and NPD
- Increase agency
- Accept responsibility for vicious circles of grandiosity and loss
- Battle grandiosity by increasing achievement
- Improving awareness of and attunement to others
- Mindfulness techniques and cost-benefit analysis
- Interpersonal Relationships and NPD
- Using desire for affiliation
- Reframe indifference to others and motivate connection with dialectical constructs
- Genuine contributions: The path to legitimate self-worth
III. Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder
- Anxiety and OCPD
- Breaking the rule of harm avoidance
- Identify the conflict with inner values
- CBT to change worry and rumination
- Real self-focusing techniques to find feelings
- Discharging anger – the underlying trigger of anxiety
- Learning to tolerate anxiety of making mistakes
- Breaking free from “technology slavery”
- Depression and OCPD
- Increase positive agency
- Change derogatory self-talk
- Interrupt and dispute compulsive behavior
- Prescribe fun!
- Interpersonal relationships and OCPD
- Affiliation and anger
- Mindfulness practices to increase attunement to others
- ”I” statements and negotiation skills
- Deflate resistance to increase self/other honesty
- Systems therapy strategies
- Eliminate passive aggression
IV. Borderline Personality Disorder: The Quest for Connection
- Anxiety and BPD
- The forgetfulness of harm avoidance
- Fill in skills deficits: Teach and practice conflict resolution skills
- Ground techniques to increase emotional stability
- Journaling techniques
- Depression and the BPD
- The forgetfulness of agency
- Interrupt self-injurious behavior
- EMDR practices to loosen the grip of the past
- Minimize catastrophic rumination w/CBT
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Craving affiliation and its destructive impact
- Improve therapeutic relationships
- Relationship histories
- Practice assertiveness vs aggression
Limitations of the Research and Potential Treatment Risks
- RCT’s, efficacy studies and related research
- Thinking outside the box, while maintaining a scientific basis
- Tried and true treatment strategies
Please Note: PESI is not affiliated or associated with Marsha M. Linehan, PhD, ABPP, or her organizations.
Kristina Hallett, PhD, ABPP, is a licensed board certified clinical psychologist, speaker, and professor. She works for Bay Path University in Longmeadow, Massachusetts, where she is an associate professor in the graduate psychology department, as well as the coordinator of Clinical Training for the Master’s in Clinical Mental Health Counseling. Dr. Hallett has a private practice in Suffield, Connecticut, where she specializes in the treatment of dissociative disorders, trauma, women’s issues and working with adolescents and young adults. Dr. Hallett is an expert in the field of positive psychology. She employs the tenets of positive psychology in all of her work settings, as well as in her personal life. In addition to her clinical work and teaching, she offers training, consultation and supervision to therapists on working with complex clinical presentations.
Dr. Hallett’s clinical experiences have spanned a broad range of settings, including child and adolescent inpatient psychiatric hospitals, community mental health clinics, medium and maximum security correctional institutions and her current work at Bay Path University. She has a passion for assisting others in living their best life and has provided numerous trainings and workshops on the integration of positive psychology techniques and interventions into everyday life. She is devoted to teaching and engaging with health and mental health professionals to promote high quality clinical services within the greater context of professional self-care.
Financial: Kristina Hallett is an associate professor of psychology and coordinator of clinical training at Bay Path University. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Kristina Hallett is a member of the American Psychological Association.
Buy the Rewiring the Brain-Treatment Techniques for Obsessive Compulsive, Narcissistic, Antisocial, and Borderline Personality Disorders – Kristina Hallett course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Rewiring the Brain-Treatment Techniques for Obsessive Compulsive, Narcissistic, Antisocial, and Borderline Personality Disorders – Kristina Hallett courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Rewiring the Brain-Treatment Techniques for Obsessive Compulsive, Narcissistic, Antisocial, and Borderline Personality Disorders – Kristina Hallett courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Rewiring the Brain-Treatment Techniques for Obsessive Compulsive, Narcissistic, Antisocial, and Borderline Personality Disorders – Kristina Hallett course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Rewiring the Brain-Treatment Techniques for Obsessive Compulsive, Narcissistic, Antisocial, and Borderline Personality Disorders – Kristina Hallett course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Rewiring the Brain-Treatment Techniques for Obsessive Compulsive, Narcissistic, Antisocial, and Borderline Personality Disorders – Kristina Hallett course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Rewiring the Brain-Treatment Techniques for Obsessive Compulsive, Narcissistic, Antisocial, and Borderline Personality Disorders – Kristina Hallett course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.