Buy Rhode Island Mental Health & The Law-2020 – Robert Landau, Frederic G. Reamer Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Rhode Island Mental Health & The Law-2020 by Robert Landau, Frederic G. Reamer,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Robert Landau | Frederic G. Reamer
- 6 Hours 57 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Sep 23, 2020
Watch Dr. Reamer and Mr. Landau as they collaborate to deliver an interactive, dynamic presentation on ever-changing mental health laws and protocols. Keeping up-to-date is essential in order to protect your clients and yourself. At this comprehensive one-day seminar you will gain an understanding of risk management, documentation, informed consent, confidentiality, privilege, and ethical issues from both the legal and the social work point of view, to stay on top of issues that arise in everyday clinical situations.
|Manual – Rhode Island Mental Health & The Law 2020 (7.9 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Attorney-Based Risk Management Strategies – Robert Landau
- Insurance coverage
- Importance of documentation
- Best practices/Risk management: Tips to avoid claims and suits
- Importance of peer, ethics and legal consultation
- Licensing board complaints
- Responding to subpoenas
- Working with attorneys
- Defending lawsuits
- Trends in malpractice claims & ethics complaints
- Informed consent
Ethics & Risk Management: The Behavioral Health Perspective – Frederic Reamer
- Trends in malpractice claims & ethics complaints
- Ethical challenges & risks:
- Informed consent
- Conflicts of interest
- High-risk treatment
- Impaired professionals
- Boundary issues
- Digital & remote services and relationships
- Termination of services
- Privileged communication
- Key concepts: malpractice, negligence & ethics violations
- Handling difficult ethical judgments/decisions
- Ethics consultation & ethics committees
- Ethical/legal standards of care
ROBERT P. LANDAU, JD, is a shareholder at the law firm of Roberts, Carroll, Feldstein &Pierce, Inc. in Providence and was the co-leader of the firm’s Healthcare Group from 2012 through 2016.
Mr. Landau is a seasoned litigator who focuses his practice on defending mental health professionals, hospitals, physicians, nurses, dentists, and other health care providers in professional malpractice lawsuits and disciplinary proceedings. He has extensive experience representing social workers, mental health counselors, psychologists and other professionals before their licensing boards, frequently obtaining findings of no unprofessional conduct or administratively closing investigations. He has successfully represented clients in the state and federal courts of Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
Mr. Landau has had numerous jury trials with a significant number of defense verdicts. In addition to trying cases to juries, he handles any appellate issues that arise from his matters. He has appeared regularly before the Rhode Island Supreme Court and has a number of reported decisions. In those instances where a trial is not the best course of action, Mr. Landau has extensive experience in alternative dispute resolution. His presentations to mediators and arbitrators help clients resolve cases on favorable terms.
Mr. Landau is a graduate of Duke University, BS, magna cum laude, and Boston University School of Law, JD, cum laude. He is admitted to practice in both Rhode Island and Massachusetts. Mr. Landau was selected for inclusion on the 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Rhode Island Super Lawyer list.
Rhode Island College
Frederic G. Reamer, PhD, has been a professor in the graduate program of the School of Social Work, Rhode Island College, Providence, Rhode Island, for over 30 years. Dr. Reamer received his PhD from the University of Chicago and has served as a social worker in correctional and mental health settings. He chaired the national task force that wrote the current National Association of Social Worker’s Code of Ethics.
Dr. Reamer lectures both nationally and internationally on the subjects of professional ethics and professional malpractice and liability. In addition to ethics, his research and teaching have addressed a wide range of human service issues, including mental health, health care, criminal justice, and public welfare. Dr. Reamer has conducted extensive research on professional ethics and has been involved in several national research projects sponsored by The Hastings Center, Carnegie Corporation, Haas Foundation, and Center for Bioethics of the University of Pennsylvania.
He is the author of chapters on professional ethics in the Encyclopedia of Social Work, the Encyclopedia of Bioethics, and the Encyclopedia of Applied Ethics, and is the author of many books, including: Risk Management in Social Work: Preventing Professional Malpractice, Liability, and Disciplinary Action; Boundary Issues and Dual Relationships in the Human Services; The Social Work Ethics Audit: A Risk Management Tool and his latest, On the Parole Board: Reflections on Crime, Punishment, Redemption, and Justice.
Financial: Frederic Reamer is a Professor, School of Social Work, for Rhode Island College.
Non-financial: Frederic Reamer is a member of the National Association of Social Workers.
Buy the Rhode Island Mental Health & The Law-2020 – Robert Landau, Frederic G. Reamer course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Rhode Island Mental Health & The Law-2020 – Robert Landau, Frederic G. Reamer courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Rhode Island Mental Health & The Law-2020 – Robert Landau, Frederic G. Reamer courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Rhode Island Mental Health & The Law-2020 – Robert Landau, Frederic G. Reamer course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Rhode Island Mental Health & The Law-2020 – Robert Landau, Frederic G. Reamer course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Rhode Island Mental Health & The Law-2020 – Robert Landau, Frederic G. Reamer course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Rhode Island Mental Health & The Law-2020 – Robert Landau, Frederic G. Reamer course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.