Buy Self-Regulation in Children -Keeping the Body, Mind and Emotions on Task in Children with Autism, ADHD or Sensory Disorders – Gwen Wild Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Self-Regulation in Children -Keeping the Body, Mind and Emotions on Task in Children with Autism, ADHD or Sensory Disorders by Gwen Wild,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Gwen Wild
- 6 Hours 35 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jan 31, 2020
Children with Sensory Processing Disorders, ADHD or autism have much in common. They are challenged with physical problems that affect their ability to focus and can also cause them to be emotionally reactive. Children who have trouble self-regulating throughout the day are missing out on typical childhood experiences in school, on the playground and with their families. They have difficulty making and keeping friends.
This recording looks at the underlying factors of poor self-regulation and how they affect the child. The course emphasizes practical interventions! You will walk away with strategies for creating simple but effective programs in clinical, school and home settings:
- Sensory therapy techniques
- Simple self-management and video modeling programs
- Sensory lifestyle programs
- First-person stories
- Energy regulation techniques
- Communication methods
- Transition strategies
- Behavioral strategies
Clinical programs such as Interactive Metronome® (IM), brushing, sensory diets, and MeMoves™ will be discussed, as will timely topics such as medication vs. non-medication for ADHD and new insights from research into biomedical aspects of autism.
|Manual – Self-Regulation in Children (229.1 MB)
|Available after Purchase
|Instructions for ASHA credit – Self Study (64.4 KB)
|Available after Purchase
How Self-Regulation Affects a Child’s Physical, Mental and Emotional Wellbeing
- Overlay of systems
- Overlap with sensory processing disorder, ADHD, autism, giftedness, anxiety and related conditions
Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)
- Vestibular, proprioceptive, and sensory modulation characteristics
- What can go wrong
- Making it right: case studies and videos
- The big therapies: Interactive Metronome®, (IM), brushing, sensory diets, MeMoves™, and more!
Create a Sensory Lifestyle
- Strategies for over-responsivity, under-responsivity, cravings
- Develop sensory boxes, sensory schedules and spaces
- Bedtime tips and strategies
- Parker’s guidelines for giving meds
- Greenspan’s strategies for avoiding meds
- Cognitive strategies, attention strategies and mindfulness meditation
- As a powerful behavior program for ADHD
- Address challenging behaviors and habits through sensory-based activities
- Mindfulness and meditation techniques
- Role play and video modeling
- Teach functional skills
- Catch child “being good”
- Art and music activities for emotions
- Visual schedules
- Social stories
- Visual timers
- Layers of autism
- Working with emotions
- Communication strategies that provide control
- Match-and-repeat technique for social engagement
- Deal with picky eating and poor sleep habits
- Behavioral strategies for eliminating difficult behavior
Strategies for First-Person Stories
- What, why and how
- Case studies of why we see certain behaviors
- Case study example reflecting successful intervention
Making Transitions Uneventful
- Strategies for smooth transitions
- Using objects to assist in transitions
- Environmental strategies
- Music, Me-Moves™
- Deep pressure
- Music therapy
- Alternative therapy
- Qi massage
Gwen Wild, MOT, OTR/L, is an occupational therapist with over 25 years of experience specializing in the treatment of children and adolescents diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Sensory Processing Disorders, neurological disorders and a wide variety of developmental disorders in numerous settings. She is the owner of Sensational Brain, LLC, and creator of the popular BrainWorks™ tools, a system for creating effective sensory diets that empowers kids to take charge of their sensory needs.
Gwen is steadfast in helping children learn to self-regulate to manage their behaviors and emotions effectively. She works directly with educators, speech-language pathologists, occupational therapists, BCBAs and other professionals in her roles as an educator, consultant to two school districts and provider of private pediatric occupational therapy services in homes.
Gwen presents worldwide on topics related to sensory modulation and self-regulation teaching practitioners, parents, and teachers who work with children and adolescents practical treatments and interventions. She has been invited to speak at numerous state and local conferences and has been featured on podcasts. Gwen has led and co-authored two research studies on the implementation of sensory strategies for the purpose of enhancing self-regulation, the most recent of which was published in a peer reviewed journal.
She is an active member of the American Occupational Therapy Association and at the state level, she is a member of the Michigan Occupational Therapy Association.
Financial: Gwen Wild is the owner of Sensational Brain LLC. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Gwen Wild has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Self-Regulation in Children -Keeping the Body, Mind and Emotions on Task in Children with Autism, ADHD or Sensory Disorders – Gwen Wild course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Self-Regulation in Children -Keeping the Body, Mind and Emotions on Task in Children with Autism, ADHD or Sensory Disorders – Gwen Wild courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Self-Regulation in Children -Keeping the Body, Mind and Emotions on Task in Children with Autism, ADHD or Sensory Disorders – Gwen Wild courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Self-Regulation in Children -Keeping the Body, Mind and Emotions on Task in Children with Autism, ADHD or Sensory Disorders – Gwen Wild course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Self-Regulation in Children -Keeping the Body, Mind and Emotions on Task in Children with Autism, ADHD or Sensory Disorders – Gwen Wild course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Self-Regulation in Children -Keeping the Body, Mind and Emotions on Task in Children with Autism, ADHD or Sensory Disorders – Gwen Wild course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Self-Regulation in Children -Keeping the Body, Mind and Emotions on Task in Children with Autism, ADHD or Sensory Disorders – Gwen Wild course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.