Buy Stroke Rehab for Patients who “Push”-Management Strategies for a Unique Patient Population – Michelle Green Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Stroke Rehab for Patients who “Push”-Management Strategies for a Unique Patient Population by Michelle Green,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Michelle Green
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- Nov 07, 2018
Pushing behavior presents serious challenges during stroke rehabilitation. Patients who push are often low level, need a lot of assistance, have considerable safety concerns, and do not respond to typical treatment interventions. This recording will show you how to address the root causes of pusher syndrome.
This lab-intensive, recording will show you how to address the root causes of pusher syndrome with evidence-based treatment activities and progressions. Learn how to assess and address the limiting impairments of pusher patients, utilizing the ICF model and principles of neuroplasticity to select the right intervention at the right time, and to maximize treatment outcomes.
Additionally, appropriate assessment tools and functional performance tests will be practiced in order to apply treatment ideas in any environment. You will come away with techniques applicable to other patients who present with similar impairments such as difficulty with midline, retropulsion, trunk malalignments, postural control deficits, and gait dysfunction, making this course a great investment! This dynamic course will take your treatments to the next level!
|Manual – Stroke Rehab for Patients who “Push” (19.06 MB)
|Available after Purchase
ICF MODEL AND ROLE IN ASSESSMENT AND TREATMENT
- ICF Models guide to clinical reasoning
- Levels of ICF definitions and examples
- Correlation with assessment, prognosis and treatment planning
PATHOPHYSIOLOGY OF “PUSHING”
- Role of vestibular system
- Localization of lesions correlating with “pushing”
- Thalamic lesions and “pushing”
- Role of graviceptive systems
- Best support for occurrence of “pushing”
COMMON CHARACTERISTICS OF “PUSHERS”
- Alignment faults (trunk, head, pelvis, femur)
- Movement dysfunction
- Midline deficits
- Other (sensory loss, visual, neglect, cognition)
- Tests to confirm presence of “Pushing”
- Outcome measures
- Role of upper and lower trunk assessment
TASK-ANALYSIS, HYPOTHESIS DRIVE APPROACH
- Why use this framework for clinical reasoning
- What is the framework
- How it guides tasks assessment and guides treatment choices
- How to execute a task analysis
- Neuroplasticity and directing treatment
- Motor control and motor learning theories on set-up and progression
TREATMENT SET-UP FOR SUCCESS (REDUCE RISK, IMPROVE SAFETY, IMPROVE OUTCOMES)
- Choosing a position for treatment
- Align patient for best results
- Activate muscles in coordinated sequenced fashion to mimic functional demands
- Rehabilitation of function
- Compensation or Recovery?
TREATMENT FOR THE LOW, MID AND HIGH-LEVEL “PUSHER”
- Primary characteristic for each level
- Starting point and progression
- Functional re-education considerations
- Use of objects, adjunct, and equipment in treatment
Michelle Green, PT, DPT, C-NDT, NCS, is an expert in stroke rehabilitation, with over 20 years of experience helping countless patients recover from neurological conditions. Her background in NDT, Pilates, and yoga has influenced her assessment and treatment approach, providing her with enhanced insight into movement assessment and guided movement re-education.
Dr. Green travels nationally to present seminars on stroke rehabilitation, and she is known for her dynamic, hands-on teaching style. She earned her Doctorate in Physical Therapy from University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, and she teaches as an assistant professor in the DPT program at Campbell University. Her additional interests include education and learning, impairment-based treatment across the lifespan, and application of mind-body practices for improving mental and physical health.
Financial: Michelle Green is an assistant professor at Campbell University. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Michelle Green is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association; and the North Carolina Physical Therapy Association.
Buy the Stroke Rehab for Patients who “Push”-Management Strategies for a Unique Patient Population – Michelle Green course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Stroke Rehab for Patients who “Push”-Management Strategies for a Unique Patient Population – Michelle Green courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Stroke Rehab for Patients who “Push”-Management Strategies for a Unique Patient Population – Michelle Green courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Stroke Rehab for Patients who “Push”-Management Strategies for a Unique Patient Population – Michelle Green course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Stroke Rehab for Patients who “Push”-Management Strategies for a Unique Patient Population – Michelle Green course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Stroke Rehab for Patients who “Push”-Management Strategies for a Unique Patient Population – Michelle Green course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Stroke Rehab for Patients who “Push”-Management Strategies for a Unique Patient Population – Michelle Green course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.