Buy Suicide Assessment and Intervention -Today’s Top Challenges for Mental Health Professionals – Paul Brasler Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Suicide Assessment and Intervention -Today’s Top Challenges for Mental Health Professionals by Paul Brasler,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Paul Brasler
- 2 Hours 44 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Sep 27, 2019
What would you do?
“I woke up this morning and decided I didn’t have anything to live for. I told my dad that he would find me dead when he came home,” said Michelle, a 13-year-old girl sitting in a hospital bed. Her father reacted to his daughter’s declaration by bringing her to the hospital. I was asked to assess Michelle.
After some introductions and an explanation as to why I was there, Michelle agreed to speak with me by herself.
“So, was today the first time you’d had thoughts of killing yourself?” I asked.
“Yes,” she replied, “I woke up tired of feeling this way, you know, depressed.”
“Have you thought about how you might try to kill yourself?”
“Not really; I figured I’d look around the house to see what I could use,” she stated.
What would you do next? Is this a person who needs to be hospitalized? How would you handle this situation differently if you were seeing Michelle in your office instead of a hospital?
Suicidal behaviors and suicidal ideation represent some of the most challenging things we deal with as clinicians.
Watch this recording to learn how to help your most vulnerable clients with the real-life skills and knowledge they don’t teach in graduate school.
|Manual – Suicide Assessment and Intervention (4.1 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Assessment: Your Comprehensive Guide to Identify Suicidal Risk
- Suicide, ideation, plan, means and intent
- Why do people kill themselves?
- Risk and protective factors
- How to identify implicit suicidal intent
- Strategies for asking direct questions (even when it’s uncomfortable)
- How to engage shut down, withdrawn or resistant clients
Suicide Intervention Strategies: Supporting Clients From “Passive” Ideation to Full-Blown Crisis
- Psychological interventions
- Problem solving
- Emotional regulation
- Pharmacology: Short and long term interventions
- Why “no harm” contracts are a dangerous idea (and what to do instead)
- When to break client confidentiality
- How and when to involve loved ones/caregivers
- Hospitalization: Why, when, how
- Clinicians inside the ER: When to admit/planning for home
- After the ER: Limiting the risk
- Documentation: Protect your client, protect your license
Other Clinical Considerations
- Non-suicidal self-injury (NSSI)
- Relationship between suicide, mental illness and trauma
- Tips for managing clinician anxiety around suicidality
Paul Brasler, MA, LCSW, has worked in the social work field for the past 22 years. He is the head of behavioral health for Daily Planet Health Services, a Federally Qualified Health Center that provides comprehensive and integrated healthcare and mental health services (including medication-assisted opioid treatment). Paul is also president of Providence Consulting & Education L.L.C., through which he provides clinical supervision and professional education services.
Paul has extensive experience in working with people with substance use disorders. After finishing school, Paul went to work at an adolescent residential treatment program, where he developed a treatment track for adolescents with substance use disorders. In 2003, he became a senior clinician in the Chesterfield County Juvenile Drug Court and provided individual, family, adolescent group and multifamily group therapies. After working at the drug court for seven years, Paul moved on to conduct psychiatric and substance misuse evaluations in emergency departments in the Greater Richmond, Virginia area. Paul has also served as adjunct faculty in the school of social work at Virginia Commonwealth University, where he developed a graduate course in substance abuse treatment.
Paul has been a PESI presenter since 2016, and he has presented classes on mental health emergencies and high-risk clients across the country. He recently released his first book, High-Risk Clients: Evidence-Based Assessment & Clinical Tools to Recognize and Effectively Respond to Mental Health Crises (PESI Publishing 2019).
Financial: Paul Brasler is in private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Paul Brasler has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Suicide Assessment and Intervention -Today’s Top Challenges for Mental Health Professionals – Paul Brasler course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Suicide Assessment and Intervention -Today’s Top Challenges for Mental Health Professionals – Paul Brasler courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Suicide Assessment and Intervention -Today’s Top Challenges for Mental Health Professionals – Paul Brasler courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Suicide Assessment and Intervention -Today’s Top Challenges for Mental Health Professionals – Paul Brasler course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Suicide Assessment and Intervention -Today’s Top Challenges for Mental Health Professionals – Paul Brasler course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Suicide Assessment and Intervention -Today’s Top Challenges for Mental Health Professionals – Paul Brasler course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Suicide Assessment and Intervention -Today’s Top Challenges for Mental Health Professionals – Paul Brasler course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.