Buy The Neurophysiology of Addiction & Brain Based Relapse Prevention – Tim Worden Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
The Neurophysiology of Addiction & Brain Based Relapse Prevention by Tim Worden,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Tim Worden
- 6 Hours
- Audio and Video
- Jan 15, 2015
- Guide your treatment strategies through an understanding of the neurological changes caused by addiction
- Structure a comprehensive treatment approach by understanding the five brain-based tasks of recovery
- Effectively assess relapse potential
- Take home a relapse prevention plan, based on neuroscience which will integrate seamlessly into your sessions regardless of your psychotherapeutic approach
Working with clients whose progress is continually hindered by ongoing addiction is frustrating. No matter the progress, the issues of relapse appear and despite your best techniques, the client continues to flounder in therapy.
Join addictions expert Dr. Tim Worden, to put these frustrations behind you – and see improved treatment outcomes. Tim will give you easy-to-understand language to use in explaining the neurophysiology of addiction to the client. Armed with a better understanding, your clients will become more open to an approach that guides the individual through a blending of psychotherapy with an innovative relapse prevention plan – one that you’ll know exactly how to formulate after attending this seminar.
Regardless of your psychotherapeutic approach, this approach can be assimilated into your sessions easily. Tools and worksheets designed for relapse planning and the best strategies to apply case-by-case for co-occurring disorders such as trauma, anxiety and depression will be yours by the end of day. Any mental health professional, not just those trained in addiction counseling, will take home new skills and confidence to succeed.
|Manual – The Neurophysiology of Addiction and Brain Based Relapse Prevention (1.5 MB)
|Available after Purchase
The Neurophysiology of Addiction
- The continuum of abuse to dependence
- Normal neuro-transmission
- The neurophysiology of dependence
- Addiction’s influence on co-occurring disorders such as depression and anxiety
The Neurophysiology of Motivation and Desire
- Addiction’s hijacking of the reward and motivational system
- The relationship between emotional dysregulation and relapse
- The relationship between the frontal lobes, motivation and relapse
The Five Tasks of Recovery
- Core emotional issues such as depression and anxiety that are driving the addiction
- Strategies for day-to-day emotional regulation
- Relapse prevention
- Changing the Motivational System: Life satisfaction and dopamine
- Structuring ongoing recovery support
Relapse Prevention From a Brain Perspective
- Dopamine–driven triggers for relapse
- Cognitive, behavioral, and emotional relapse prevention strategies
- Motivational coping: the essence of a brain-based relapse prevention plan
- Practice the feeling of not wanting to relapse
The Elements to Long-Term Relapse Prevention
- Effectively assess relapse potential
- Prepare for the dopamine spikes
- Train the family/support system
- Identity as a non-user without loss
- The Life Plan: long-term life satisfaction free of addiction
Executive Director and Clinical Psychologist
Futures Wellness & Recovery
Dr. Tim Worden, Ph.D. the founding executive director and consultant of Futures Wellness & Recovery Center in Tequesta, Florida is a licensed clinical psychologist and Neuropsychologist, currently in private practice specializing in addictions and health psychology in the Los Angeles area. He received his doctorate from the University of South Florida over 25 years ago. His work in substance abuse includes inpatient (Palo Alto VA), outpatient (Linn County Drug & Alcohol Program), and several residential treatment centers as a staff psychologist, including clinical director positions at New Seasons Recovery and Summit Malibu. He has been a visiting assistant professor in the Department of Clinical Psychology at the University of Florida focusing on pain management and neuropsychology, as well as the clinical director of a neuro-rehabilitation program where he functioned as a neuropsychologist and rehabilitation psychologist for 10 years.
During this time he developed his unique psychotherapeutic approach called Neuro-Emotional Therapy (NET), which emphasizes the neurologically based emotional-motivational factors involved in change. He has dove-tailed this therapeutic approach with advanced training in Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), which emphasize emotional regulation. He has co-authored several articles on anger, anxiety and health, and has developed the Life Satisfaction Questionnaire, the Human-Styles Questionnaire, the Values Clarification Inventory, and co-authored the Work Attitudes Inventory, which focuses on Integrity in the Workplace. He is completing books on eliminating guilt and shame, relapse prevention: a motivational approach, and life satisfaction.
Buy the The Neurophysiology of Addiction & Brain Based Relapse Prevention – Tim Worden course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with The Neurophysiology of Addiction & Brain Based Relapse Prevention – Tim Worden courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing The Neurophysiology of Addiction & Brain Based Relapse Prevention – Tim Worden courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the The Neurophysiology of Addiction & Brain Based Relapse Prevention – Tim Worden course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “The Neurophysiology of Addiction & Brain Based Relapse Prevention – Tim Worden course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the The Neurophysiology of Addiction & Brain Based Relapse Prevention – Tim Worden course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the The Neurophysiology of Addiction & Brain Based Relapse Prevention – Tim Worden course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.