Buy The Power of Mindful Self-Compassion – Kristin Neff Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
The Power of Mindful Self-Compassion by Kristin Neff,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Kristin Neff
- 5 Hours 47 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 21, 2017
For many years self-esteem was seen to be the key to psychological health. Thanks to conclusive research, we now know of several downsides to the endless pursuit of self-esteem such as constant social comparisons, and instability of self-worth.
Join world-renowned Self-Compassion expert, Dr. Kristin Neff, and learn first-hand how self-compassion is a healthier way of relating to oneself, offering all the benefits of self-esteem without its downsides.
Rather than continually judging and evaluating ourselves, self-compassion involves generating kindness toward ourselves as imperfect humans, and learning to be present with the inevitable struggles of life with greater ease. It motivates us to make needed changes in our lives not because we’re worthless or inadequate, but because we care about ourselves and want to lessen our suffering.
This workshop will provide tools for responding in a kind, compassionate way whenever we are experiencing painful emotions. We all want to avoid pain, but letting it in—and responding compassionately to our own imperfections without harsh self-condemnation—are essential steps toward living happier, more fulfilling lives.
Through discussion, meditation, and experiential exercises, you will gain practical skills to help bring self-compassion into your daily life and techniques to give your clients.
Armed with greater self-compassion your clients will be better able to manage their depression, anxiety, despair, shame and trauma. Teach your clients how to overcome difficult emotions with greater ease and to better self-motivate with kindness rather than criticism.
Practices will also be introduced to help ease stress for caregivers. This course is relevant for all mental health and healthcare professionals – and is of immediate personal benefit to all who watch.
|Manual (0.58 MB)
|Available after Purchase
- Exercise: How do I treat a friend?
- Self-Compassion Theory and Research
- Exercise: Soothing Touch/Self-Compassion Break
- Meditation: Affectionate Breathing
- Mindfulness, Stress and Resistance
- Meditation: Loving-kindness for a loved one
- Why do we criticize ourselves?
- Exercise: Compassionate motivation
- Self-Compassion for Caregivers
- Exercise: Giving and receiving compassion with equanimity
- Working with difficult emotions
- Exercise: Soften, soothe, allow
- Exercise: Appreciating what’s good about ourselves
University of Texas at Austin
Kristin Neff, PhD, is a pioneer in the field of self-compassion research, conducting the first empirical studies on self-compassion over a decade ago.
Kristin’s work has received extensive media coverage, including The New York Times, MSNBC, National Public Radio, Reader’s Digest, and Psychology Today. She provides workshops on self-compassion worldwide, and has developed an eight-week program to help people learn to be more self-compassionate in daily life.
Kristin is also featured in the bestselling book and award-winning documentary The Horse Boy (www.horseboyworld.com), which chronicles her family’s journey to Mongolia where they trekked on horseback to find healing for her autistic son.
She received her doctorate in Human Development from the University of California at Berkeley and is currently an Associate Professor of Human Development and Culture at the University of Texas at Austin. In addition to writing numerous academic articles on the topic, she is author of the book “Self-Compassion,” released by William Morrow in 2011.
Information on self-compassion – including videos, guided meditations, exercises, research articles, and a way to test your own self-compassion level – is available at www.self-compassion.org.
Financial: Kristin Neff is an associate professor at the University of Texas at Austin. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Kristin Neff has no relevant nonfinancial relationship to disclose.
Buy the The Power of Mindful Self-Compassion – Kristin Neff course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with The Power of Mindful Self-Compassion – Kristin Neff courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing The Power of Mindful Self-Compassion – Kristin Neff courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the The Power of Mindful Self-Compassion – Kristin Neff course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “The Power of Mindful Self-Compassion – Kristin Neff course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the The Power of Mindful Self-Compassion – Kristin Neff course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the The Power of Mindful Self-Compassion – Kristin Neff course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.