Buy The Shame Spiral -Release Shame and Cultivate Healthy Attachment in Clients with Anxiety, Trauma, Depression and Relational Difficulties – Debra Alvis Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
The Shame Spiral -Release Shame and Cultivate Healthy Attachment in Clients with Anxiety, Trauma, Depression and Relational Difficulties by Debra Alvis,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Debra Alvis
- 6 Hours 13 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 20, 2020
“Who could ever love you?”
“I knew you’d fail.”
Debilitating and complex, shame is among the most destructive of human emotions. Depression, violence, anxiety – it emerges in a variety of ways that are profoundly damaging to your clients’ lives and the lives of those around them.
Working with clients experiencing unhealthy shame presents you with a formidable therapeutic challenge. How do you effectively manage something that hides in the shadows…that by its very nature is so excruciating that it pushes people toward avoidance? How do you heal something that lurks behind masks of anger and defensiveness? How do you break through to suffering individuals who’ve spent a lifetime viewing themselves as wrong, unlovable, and unworthy of getting better?
Stop letting shame derail the therapeutic process and transform how you work with shame-driven clients.
Watch this recording and help your clients end avoidance, face their shame, and rewrite their story of dysfunctional self-worth and condemnation into one of compassionate acceptance.
Key benefits of watching:
- Teach clients to manage shame without resorting to destructive measures.
- Reduce judgmental thoughts and reactivity with mindfulness.
- Cultivate secure self-attachment with somatic approaches.
- Discover how shame complicates trauma treatment and how addressing shame can help you expedite recovery.
- Build resiliency to shame with interventions based on empathy, forgiveness, and compassion.
|Manual – The Shame Spiral (53.69 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Recognize Shame: Assessment Tools
- Shame vs. guilt
- Multicultural perspectives
- How addressing shame expedites treatment
- Reading the body – non-verbal signs of shame
- Interviewing questions for assessing shame in:
- Key relationships and current patterns
- Sexual, physical or verbal abuse, trauma, and neglect
Shame and Attachment Styles: Clinical Strategies to Cultivate Secure Attachment and Self-Compassion
- Characteristics of shaming environments
- Concerns of adults shamed in childhood
- Strategies to replicate conditions for healthy attachment
- How to enhance presence, attunement, resonance and trust
- Dignity in the telling – titrating shame exposure
- Somatic approaches to cultivate secure attachment
- Developmental movements
- Horizontal processing
- Self-compassion exercises
- Interventions to address interpersonal difficulties
- Befriend bodily sensations
- Common humanity visualizations
Address Shame in Your Trauma Treatment Plans: Reclaim the Body from Shame with Breath and Movement
- How shame complicates trauma recovery
- Polyvagal theory – shame and the shutdown response
- Shame and victims of sexual assault – from victim to survivor
- Exercises to strengthen connections
- Belongingness treasures
- Divine child mandala
- I am meditation – choosing visibility
- Interventions based in breath and movement
- Heart mudra and breath – embracing resistance
- The peaceful warrior
Effectively Intervene in the Downward Spiral of Shame, Anxiety and Depression:
Cognitive approaches that lean into ruminatory shame
- Put shame into perspective
- Dispute shame messages
Anxiety interventions for the shame-prone client
- Breath and movement strategies to stem panic
- How yoga addresses anxiety symptoms
Break through shame fueled depression with:
- Techniques to bring shame to light
- Prosocial behavior
- Imagery-based compassion exercises
The Devastating Impact of Shame in Relationships: Build, Maintain and Repair Couple and Family Relationships
- Unmask shame – anger and other disguises
- Engage partners in shame reparation
- Shame resiliency strategies – empathy, forgiveness and compassion
- Forgiveness in practice – Releasing breath with mantra
- Identify shame wounds and antidotes
- Mindful RAIN for shame – regulate emotions and reduce judgmental thoughts
Shame Research, Limitations and Treatment Risks
Debra Alvis, Ph.D., is a licensed psychologist, professor, and workplace wellness consultant whose trainings to address compassion fatigue have helped healthcare and mental health professionals around the country, including the medical staff at a flagship state university health center.
Over the last 20 years Dr. Alvis has designed individualized and group programs to promote stress hardiness, work-life balance, and resiliency for nurses, physicians, social workers, counselors, and others working in jobs with excessive demands on their empathy. Her work in a range of medical and mental health settings provides her with a keen understanding of these demands and the potential impact on professionals across disciplines.
Dr. Alvis also developed and led the Mind/Body Program at the University of Georgia that specializes in addressing anxiety, stress, and depression in individuals with physical health concerns and co-morbid mental health issues.
Dr. Alvis lectures, leads retreats around the world, and maintains a private practice in Georgia where she treats clients with anxiety, trauma, shame, depression and relational concerns. She continues to serve as a professor at the University of Georgia where she supervises the clinical work of doctoral students, teaches health psychology, and co-leads a research team.
Financial: Debra Alvis is in private practice. Dr. Alvis receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Debra Alvis has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the The Shame Spiral -Release Shame and Cultivate Healthy Attachment in Clients with Anxiety, Trauma, Depression and Relational Difficulties – Debra Alvis course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with The Shame Spiral -Release Shame and Cultivate Healthy Attachment in Clients with Anxiety, Trauma, Depression and Relational Difficulties – Debra Alvis courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing The Shame Spiral -Release Shame and Cultivate Healthy Attachment in Clients with Anxiety, Trauma, Depression and Relational Difficulties – Debra Alvis courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the The Shame Spiral -Release Shame and Cultivate Healthy Attachment in Clients with Anxiety, Trauma, Depression and Relational Difficulties – Debra Alvis course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “The Shame Spiral -Release Shame and Cultivate Healthy Attachment in Clients with Anxiety, Trauma, Depression and Relational Difficulties – Debra Alvis course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the The Shame Spiral -Release Shame and Cultivate Healthy Attachment in Clients with Anxiety, Trauma, Depression and Relational Difficulties – Debra Alvis course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the The Shame Spiral -Release Shame and Cultivate Healthy Attachment in Clients with Anxiety, Trauma, Depression and Relational Difficulties – Debra Alvis course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.