Buy The Ultimate Guide to Treating Hip, Groin, & Thigh Injuries -Restore Function & Performance in Fewer Sessions with Today’s Best Practices – J.C. Andersen Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
The Ultimate Guide to Treating Hip, Groin, & Thigh Injuries -Restore Function & Performance in Fewer Sessions with Today’s Best Practices by J.C. Andersen,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- J.C. Andersen
- 6 Hours 35 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 24, 2020
From sports hernias to osteoarthritis, hip, groin, and thigh impairments rob millions of people each year of the activities that once defined them. Your hard work in the clinic can help give them back their identity.
But localizing the problem can be a serious challenge and an inadequate diagnosis can quickly lead to ineffective treatment protocols that fall far short of expectations, leaving your patients lost, frustrated, and resigned to surgical options.
If you’ve ever sensed that your exam process is somehow incomplete or your intervention plan isn’t quite addressing the “why” of your patient’s issues, this is the course for you.
Learn how to get to the root cause of impairment faster with streamlined examination strategies that allow you to spend more time treating critical patient problems. Upgrade your therapy toolbox with innovative interventions you can use immediately to accelerate functional recovery. And design advanced plans of care for a variety of common diagnoses, fluently combining techniques for outcomes that will earn you referrals.
Watch J.C. Anderson, PhD, ATC, PT, SCS, FMSC, in this recording as he shares a proven framework for rehabilitation that combines today’s best practices with over 33 years of experience helping patients recover from hip, groin, and thigh impairments in a variety of practice settings.
|Manual – The Ultimate Guide to Treating Hip, Groin, & Thigh Injuries (13.7 MB)
|Available after Purchase
|Hip Screening (217.3 KB)
|Available after Purchase
|MSK Clinical Reasoning (63.6 KB)
|Available after Purchase
Hot Topics and Innovations
- Practical applications of the latest research
- Getting the neurophysiological benefits of manual therapy
- How to improve exercise dosing and prescription
- New guidance on surgical vs non-surgical options
- Updates in return to activity/sport testing
- Today’s top tech
- SERF strap
- Handheld dynamometers
- Textured balance boards
- Theraband CLX
Confidently Identify the Root Cause of Impairment
- Review anatomical structures and hip mechanics
- Master a comprehensive framework for evaluating symptoms, including:
- Clicking, popping, and snapping
- Reduced strength
- Balance deficits
- Impaired work/sports performance
- Decreased sitting tolerance
- Impaired stair ascent/descent
- Hands-on lab
Upgrade Your Therapy Toolbox
- Innovative interventions you can use immediately to:
- Eliminate pain
- Improve balance
- Build muscular strength and performance
- Increase neuromuscular control
- Enhance functional mobility
- Reduce fear of movement or pain
- Boost ability to self-manage symptoms
- Hands-on lab
Combine Multiple Interventions More Effectively for Better Outcomes
- Synergistic strategies for effectively integrating:
- Isometric and eccentric resistance training
- Joint mobilization
- Mobilization with movement
- Pain education
- Balance training
- External vs. internal focused movement tasks
- High value exercises for
- Muscle performance
- Neuromuscular control
- Hands-on lab
Real-World Applications for Common Diagnoses and Conditions
- Hip osteoarthritis
- Femoral acetabular impingement
- Acetabular labral tear
- Adductor strain/tendinopathy
- Osteitis pubis
- Greater trochanteric pain syndrome
- Gluteal tendinopathy
- Iliopsoas strain/tendinopathy
- Trochanteric bursitis
- Proximal hamstring tendinopathy
- Sports hernia
- Hands-on lab
Design Powerful Solutions Using Your New Skills
- Case scenario: Correctly identify the root cause of impairment
- Case scenario: Problem solve a complex hip impairment and develop an effective treatment plan
- Case scenario: Revise a standard plan of care for an older patient
- Case scenario: Overcome barriers to effective strategy implementation
Maximize Your Reimbursement
- Coding and billing updates
- Justify therapy with the right goals and progress measures
- Avoid denials and audits with these tips
J.C. Andersen, Ph.D., ATC, PT, SCS, FMSC, is an expert in orthopedic rehabilitation with over 33 years of clinical and teaching experience in athletic training and physical therapy. His work has been published in numerous journals, and he directs the University of Tampa’s Athletic Training program, where he continues to see patients.
Dr. Andersen is an international speaker on pain and musculoskeletal injury, and he is known for his ability to break down cutting-edge research into practical, everyday applications. He earned his doctorate in biomedical sciences from Ohio University, his master’s in physical therapy from Texas Women’s University, and his bachelor’s in athletic training from Minnesota State Mankato. He is also a Board-Certified Clinical Specialist in Sports Physical Therapy from the ABPTS, a Registered International Sports Physical Therapist, and is Level I certified in Functional Movement Screening.
Financial: JC Andersen is the director of the Athletic Training Program at the University of Tampa. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: JC Andersen is a member of the National Athletic Trainers’ Association; the American Physical Therapy Association; and the International Association for the Study of Pain.
Buy the The Ultimate Guide to Treating Hip, Groin, & Thigh Injuries -Restore Function & Performance in Fewer Sessions with Today’s Best Practices – J.C. Andersen course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with The Ultimate Guide to Treating Hip, Groin, & Thigh Injuries -Restore Function & Performance in Fewer Sessions with Today’s Best Practices – J.C. Andersen courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing The Ultimate Guide to Treating Hip, Groin, & Thigh Injuries -Restore Function & Performance in Fewer Sessions with Today’s Best Practices – J.C. Andersen courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the The Ultimate Guide to Treating Hip, Groin, & Thigh Injuries -Restore Function & Performance in Fewer Sessions with Today’s Best Practices – J.C. Andersen course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “The Ultimate Guide to Treating Hip, Groin, & Thigh Injuries -Restore Function & Performance in Fewer Sessions with Today’s Best Practices – J.C. Andersen course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the The Ultimate Guide to Treating Hip, Groin, & Thigh Injuries -Restore Function & Performance in Fewer Sessions with Today’s Best Practices – J.C. Andersen course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the The Ultimate Guide to Treating Hip, Groin, & Thigh Injuries -Restore Function & Performance in Fewer Sessions with Today’s Best Practices – J.C. Andersen course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.