Buy Therapeutic Art Interventions for Children and Teens -Creative Ways to Calm Anxiety, Reduce Social Withdrawal, & Diffuse Anger and Rage – Janet Bush Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Therapeutic Art Interventions for Children and Teens -Creative Ways to Calm Anxiety, Reduce Social Withdrawal, & Diffuse Anger and Rage by Janet Bush,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Janet Bush
- 6 Hours 21 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 14, 2019
Do you have clients who are stuck, repeating the same patterns over and over and you feel like you’re powerless to help them? You know, the ones who repeatedly refuse to listen and don’t stop to think before they act. Or those who refuse to take responsibility for their behaviors and constantly pass blame onto others. Do they leave you feeling stagnant and burnt out in your practice? Do you work with challenging children, teens and families who seem absolutely resistant to every intervention you offer? Let Janet Bush, a certified art psychotherapist, mental health clinician, art educator, and addictions counselor help you!
Watch this recording and jumpstart your mental health practice with creative interventions to unmask the silence of sadness, deescalate the rage of anger, and transform unspeakable grief. Learn innovative interventions that are guaranteed to help even your most resistant clients become unstuck. Your day will consist of creative, interactive, hands-on training that will re-energize your work. You will leave with fresh new art strategies and approaches that you can use immediately to engage even your most difficult and challenging clients. These tools are fun and playful. They will offer you an opportunity to refresh yourself as well!
No art experience is necessary, just an openness to try something creative.
|Manual – Therapeutic Art Interventions for Children and Teens (13.41 MB)
|Available after Purchase
|Instructions for ASHA Credit – SELF STUDY ONLY – 03/14/19 (38.5 KB)
|Available after Purchase
Art Speaks: Therapeutic Practice
- Function and History of Art Expression
- Ethical Implications and Scope of Practice
- Creating Products vs. Creative Process
- How to Talk with Clients About Artwork
- Know When to Refer
- Working with Staff and Teams
- What Materials to Use and When
- Developmental Stages Manifested in Art Making
- Warning Signs in Artwork
- Art and Neuroscience
- Specific Client Populations and Art Applications
- Art talk – they made it, now what?
Integrating Art into Practice… Interventions for:
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Psychotic Disorder
- Autism Spectrum
Establishing a Sense of Empowerment and Control
- Directives vs. Free Choice Art Making
- Build an Emotional Vocabulary by Identifying
- and Naming Emotions
- Hurts and Worries
- Problem Solving/Conflict Resolution Drawings
- Building Safety for Trauma
- Follow Directions Drawing
- Mixed Media Collage
Establish Relationship to Self
- Identification/Exploration of Feelings
- What’s in a Name?
- Body Image/Who I Am
- Confidence Builders
- Grief Art with a Heart
- Self-Portrait Object/Person
- Inside/Outside Self Boxes/Containers
Creating Authentic Connections
- Collaborative Art Making
- Mural Making
- Pass/Change the Picture
- Get Your Group Art On
- Family Art Making
- Outside the Box with Field Trips, Art Exhibits and
- Guest Speakers
Self-Esteem and Self-Compassion
- Objects of Comfort
- Mask Making
- Building Bridges for Connections
- Don’t Throw Yourself Away
- Feeling Faces
- Stressors vs. Calmers
- Cartooning for Problem Solving
- Thoughtful Trophies
- Beading, Sewing and Learning Something New
Control to Commitment
- Wellness Timeline
- Letters of Appreciation
- Self-Care Art: Moods, Problems and Wellness
- Artful Journaling
- Termination Art
Janet Bush, ED.S., ATR-BC,is a certified art psychotherapist, mental health clinician, art educator, addictions counselor, a founding member of the Florida Art Therapy Association, a university instructor, author, and a nationally known speaker and presenter.
She is author of the pioneering textbook, The Handbook of School Art Therapy – Introducing Art Therapy Into a Public School System,(CC Thomas Publishers, 1997) and three graduate education course guidebooks. She has served as department chairperson for the Miami-Dade County Public Schools in the Division of Psychological Services where she founded and directed a program of over 20 master art therapists from 1978-1999. This endeavor was a major contribution to the fields of art therapy and psycho-education with the establishment of a national model art therapy program.
The program continues to employ 20 full time credentialed art therapists working with special populations. In addition to working with children in conflict, Coach Jan and the department staff helped develop, field test and implement the Levick Emotional and Cognitive Art Therapy Assessment (LECATA), a cognitive and emotional art therapy evaluation tool used by art therapists internationally.
Through her long-term work in the public schools and the South Florida community, Coach Jan subsequently received a Distinguished Clinical Services Award from the American Art Therapy Association and Lifetime Achievement Award from the Miami Dade County Public Schools and the Florida Art Education Association.
Jan is an expert in the fields of art education, clinical art therapy, art in medicine and art in counseling. Coach Jan retired from Miami Dade County Public Schools in 2011 but continues to serve as a consultant in private practice based in Delray Beach, Florida.
Financial: Janet Bush is a consultant in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Janet Bush has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Therapeutic Art Interventions for Children and Teens -Creative Ways to Calm Anxiety, Reduce Social Withdrawal, & Diffuse Anger and Rage – Janet Bush course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Therapeutic Art Interventions for Children and Teens -Creative Ways to Calm Anxiety, Reduce Social Withdrawal, & Diffuse Anger and Rage – Janet Bush courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Therapeutic Art Interventions for Children and Teens -Creative Ways to Calm Anxiety, Reduce Social Withdrawal, & Diffuse Anger and Rage – Janet Bush courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Therapeutic Art Interventions for Children and Teens -Creative Ways to Calm Anxiety, Reduce Social Withdrawal, & Diffuse Anger and Rage – Janet Bush course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Therapeutic Art Interventions for Children and Teens -Creative Ways to Calm Anxiety, Reduce Social Withdrawal, & Diffuse Anger and Rage – Janet Bush course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Therapeutic Art Interventions for Children and Teens -Creative Ways to Calm Anxiety, Reduce Social Withdrawal, & Diffuse Anger and Rage – Janet Bush course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Therapeutic Art Interventions for Children and Teens -Creative Ways to Calm Anxiety, Reduce Social Withdrawal, & Diffuse Anger and Rage – Janet Bush course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.