Buy Three Core Components for Geriatric Rehab- Yoga, Pilates & Strength Training – Deanna Lesmeister Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Three Core Components for Geriatric Rehab- Yoga, Pilates & Strength Training by Deanna Lesmeister,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Deanna Lesmeister
- 5 Hours 43 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 18, 2018
Keeping Seniors Healthy, Happy, and Mobile
Strength training, yoga, and Pilates are great ways to build muscles and enhance endurance. How effective are they for older adults? Many experts agree that these are among the best methods for older adults to stay fit during the aging process. Now, some are even using this method as an effective option for rehabilitation and post rehabilitation. From joint replacements to osteoporosis to TBI – these therapeutic techniques can improve core stabilization, neuromuscular re-education, and postural correction, which in turn leads to improved carryover after discharge.
Enable your patients to address and overcome a wide range of challenges they face with strength training techniques, yoga, and Pilates exercises tailor-made for the aging population. Let Deanna Lesmeister, PT, DPT, CWT, STS, CPI, CYI, a seasoned Physical Therapist and Pilates and yoga instructor for 25 years, will guide you through the hands-on labs geared toward those with weakened core strength, reduced musculature, and other unique limitations and/or injuries. Active demonstrations and case studies will provide you with a unique toolbox that can improve quality of life and increase independence for older clients.
|Manual – Three Core Components for Geriatric Rehab (6.16 MB)
|Available after Purchase
AGING – THE AFFECTS ON MIND AND BODY
- Distinction between functional, chronological, and biological age
- Unique physiological changes associated with older adults
- Distinctive and atypical injuries in older adults
YOGA AS A THERAPEUTIC TOOL
- Balance and breathing: The benefits of yoga for older adults
- Choosing correct yoga exercises for particular dysfunctions
- Determining effective rehabilitation programs for unique injuries
- Identifying varying levels of function and choosing appropriate modifications
- Tips for teaching older adults yoga: experiences from the field
THERAPEUTIC PILATES: EXERCISE AND INDEPENDENT-CARE FOR THE OLDER ADULT
- The Benefits
- How Pilates fits into standardized assessments
- Geriatric core training
- Gentle and progressive Pilates
- Identifying suitable Pilates exercises for specific injuries
- Modifications of standard Pilates exercises for various levels of function
- The challenge of training
- How to teach to an older audience
STRENGTH TRAINING AND THE OLDER ADULT
- The benefits
- Functional strength
- Assessment techniques to establish strength levels
- Identifying dysfunction and designing appropriate strength training exercises
- Injuries in older adults
- Identify effective strength training exercises for specific injuries
- Strength training and the older adult
- Successful strategies for teaching
MIND-BODY AND STRENGTH PROGRAMS: COMBINING STRATEGIES FOR A WINNING PROGRAM
- Identifying injuries or possible injuries
- Pre/post-surgery assessment – The start to a successful program
DOCUMENTATION AND CASE STUDIES: THE CLINICAL ENVIRONMENT
- The benefits of utilizing Pilates, yoga, and strength training
- Case studies
- Discovering nominal research and documentation
- Case study examples and YOUR interpretation
DEANNA LESMEISTER, PT, DPT, CWT, STS, CPI, CYI, has been a practicing licensed physical therapist and clinical educator for the past 25 years. Dr. Lesmeister holds numerous national certifications in Pilates, strength training, and yoga, including being a certified Pilates instructor and a national presenter in the areas of Pilates and Physical Therapy. She is also the owner of D’Pilates Yoga and Physical Therapy in Plano, Texas, which she founded in 2005.
In conjunction with her practice, she also presides as the President of D’Pilates Physical Therapy and Education, a continuing education business providing certifications to physical and occupational therapists and various other healthcare professionals. With a Doctorate in physical therapy from Boston University and a Masters in Gerontology from Wichita State University in Wichita, Kansas, Dr. Lesmeister is a senior geriatric clinician and senior strength training specialist.
She integrates her extensive knowledge of the relationship between body and mind with their effects on the complete health and mobility picture throughout the aging process. Dr. Lesmeister is an accomplished speaker who has developed and taught Pilates and yoga courses on a local and national scale.
Buy the Three Core Components for Geriatric Rehab- Yoga, Pilates & Strength Training – Deanna Lesmeister course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Three Core Components for Geriatric Rehab- Yoga, Pilates & Strength Training – Deanna Lesmeister courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Three Core Components for Geriatric Rehab- Yoga, Pilates & Strength Training – Deanna Lesmeister courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Three Core Components for Geriatric Rehab- Yoga, Pilates & Strength Training – Deanna Lesmeister course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Three Core Components for Geriatric Rehab- Yoga, Pilates & Strength Training – Deanna Lesmeister course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Three Core Components for Geriatric Rehab- Yoga, Pilates & Strength Training – Deanna Lesmeister course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Three Core Components for Geriatric Rehab- Yoga, Pilates & Strength Training – Deanna Lesmeister course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.