Buy Transgender & Gender Non-Binary (TGNB) Adult Clients-Culturally-Competent Strategies Every Clinician Should Know – Dianne Gottlieb Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Transgender & Gender Non-Binary (TGNB) Adult Clients-Culturally-Competent Strategies Every Clinician Should Know by Dianne Gottlieb,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Dianne Gottlieb
- 6 Hours 24 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Aug 12, 2020
Are you working with clients who are questioning their gender identity, already out in the community, possibly living a stealth life, or have just recently come to the realization that they are transgender? Or maybe you are curious about working with this population though feel unsure because you’re unfamiliar with the unique terminology and clinical needs? This course is for you!
Gender therapist Dianne Gottlieb, MS, LMFT, will show you how to create a safe and respectful therapeutic environment in which clients can navigate their way through their very personal transition process on the way to living an authentic life.
In this recording, she will share over 15 years of clinical experience along with her uniquely personal story of how she learned first-hand what compassion, respect, and acceptance truly mean for an individual who identifies as transgender. Leave behind your preconceived ideas about what is masculine and feminine and open your heart and mind to developing an understanding of what it is like to not adhere to the traditional binary concept of gender.
This information-packed program will leave you with the confidence to implement effective treatment strategies for working with transgender and gender non-binary adult clients. Don’t miss out on the chance to expand the clinical populations you serve!
|Manual – Transgender & Gender Non-Binary (TGNB) Adult Clients (2.4 MB)
|Available after Purchase
AVOID COMMON MISTAKES & CREATE A GENDER-AFFIRMING ENVIRONMENT
- Confusing sex with gender
- Multiple roles of ally, resource, educator, & advocate
- Using a Gender-Affirming Therapy Model
- Create a TGNB inclusive intake form & office environment
- Respectful gender-appropriate language
UNDERSTAND GENDER IDENTITY FORMATION
- Gender identity and gender expression
- Possible causes of Gender Dysphoria
- Consider intersex condition
- Challenge the binary gender spectrum
- Learn the latest gender identity terminology
- Working with gender questioning clients
PSYCHOSOCIAL ASSESSMENT OF TGNB CLIENTS
- Critical assessment questions
- When to diagnosis Gender Dysphoria
- Effectively assess for co-existing mental health disorders
- Evaluate for suicidality & self-harm
- Identify supportive individuals
- Explore feelings of internalized transphobia
UNIQUE ADVERSITIES TGNB CLIENTS FACE
- Prepare a safety letter
- Microaggressions & systemic discrimination
- Intimate partner violence & HIV
HELP CLIENTS NAVIGATE SEX IN AN INCONGRUENT BODY
- Sexual orientation and the TGNB client
- Genital dysphoria and sexual activity
- Reframing sexual organs
STAGES OF TRANSITION & COMING OUT
- Non-medical transition steps
- Create a transition timeline
- Who, when, and how to tell others
- Help families process the news
- Create a support system
ADDRESS MEDICAL & LEGAL TRANSITION GOALS
- Therapist’s role as a “Gatekeeper”
- Informed Consent Model of treatment
- WPATH Standards of Care
- Prepare letters for hormone therapy and gender-affirmation surgeries
- Basics of gender-affirming surgeries and effects of cross-gender hormones
- Prepare clients for legal name, gender marker, & birth certificate changes
GAINS & LOSSES OF TRANSITIONING
- Impact on love relationships, family and friends, and changing roles
- Dating as your true self
- Potential loss of relationships, housing, employment, religion
- Changes in societal status and privilege
- Incorporate old self with new self
- Grieving process due to changes
- Unique impact of transition on the older client
- Looking at the impact of transition years later
BECOME A RESOURCE FOR TGNB CLIENTS
- Referral resources in the medical community
- Local and national TGNB-friendly resources
- WPATH’s Global Education Initiative: The Path of Certification
DIANNE GOTTLIEB, MS, LMFT, gender therapist, has been working with transgender and gender non-binary individuals and their families for over 15 years. She is dedicated to being a resource and advocate for her clients and is a respected educator of therapists and medical professionals in Arizona.
A former film studio publicist and national television producer, Dianne has a private practice in Scottsdale, AZ, where she specializes in gender therapy, premarital counseling, love relationship problems, life and career transitions, self-esteem issues, and LGBTQ counseling.
A graduate of Seton Hall University with a Masters of Science in marriage and family therapy, she is a member of the World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH), a Clinical Fellow of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, and a past board director of the Arizona Association for Marriage and Family Therapy. For nine years, Dianne also taught college courses in abnormal psychology and the psychology of human sexuality.
Financial: Dianne Gottlieb is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Dianne Gottleib is a Clinical Fellow for the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy; and the Arizona Association for Marriage and Family Therapy. Speaker is the ex-wife of an individual who identifies as transgender.
Buy the Transgender & Gender Non-Binary (TGNB) Adult Clients-Culturally-Competent Strategies Every Clinician Should Know – Dianne Gottlieb course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Transgender & Gender Non-Binary (TGNB) Adult Clients-Culturally-Competent Strategies Every Clinician Should Know – Dianne Gottlieb courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Transgender & Gender Non-Binary (TGNB) Adult Clients-Culturally-Competent Strategies Every Clinician Should Know – Dianne Gottlieb courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Transgender & Gender Non-Binary (TGNB) Adult Clients-Culturally-Competent Strategies Every Clinician Should Know – Dianne Gottlieb course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Transgender & Gender Non-Binary (TGNB) Adult Clients-Culturally-Competent Strategies Every Clinician Should Know – Dianne Gottlieb course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Transgender & Gender Non-Binary (TGNB) Adult Clients-Culturally-Competent Strategies Every Clinician Should Know – Dianne Gottlieb course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Transgender & Gender Non-Binary (TGNB) Adult Clients-Culturally-Competent Strategies Every Clinician Should Know – Dianne Gottlieb course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.