Buy Trauma-Informed Responses to Racial Injustice -Interventions for New, Diverse or Vulnerable Populations – Charissa Pizarro Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Trauma-Informed Responses to Racial Injustice -Interventions for New, Diverse or Vulnerable Populations by Charissa Pizarro,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Charissa Pizarro
- 6 Hours 10 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jan 25, 2021
Do these racially-charged times leave you and your clients asking: Am I safe? Do I belong? Is your heightened sensitivity toward the racially-charged social and political climate holding you back from robustly treating your clients struggling with racial injustice?
Gain the confidence, cultural competency and trauma interventions to empower your most vulnerable clients! Watch Dr. Charissa D. Pizarro a Licensed Clinical Psychologist with over 15 years of clinical experience working with diverse clinical populations on trauma and adjustment disorders in addition to extensive research and policy experience on immigration.
You will gain immeasurable insight from Dr. Pizarro on how to address diverse populations AND practical, step-by-step recommendations and resources in providing tactical solutions for your clients facing deportation, violence, family separation, or meeting their basic needs. Upon completing of this seminar, you will enhance your toolbox with:
- Cultural Humility exercises to better connect with existing and potential clients
- Culturally Sensitive Treatment plans that address racism and discrimination within the family, at work or school, in the community and elsewhere
- Tactical tools to help your clients access advocacy, basic needs, direct service needs such as food, shelter and healthcare.
- Resilience interventions for diverse children and adult populations
Purchase today and take the incredible step toward empowering yourself and your clients!
Keys to Cultural Humility
- What is cultural humility – and how to make it work for you
- Cultural competency vs. cultural humility
- The necessity for cultural humility and cultural attunement
- Exercises for developing cultural humility
The “Journey Story” for Foreign Nationals & Immigrants
- Discern between varying diverse immigrant experiences.
- Risk assessment of foreign nationals and immigrants
- How to tell your story when it’s illegal, violent or misunderstood
- Tactical tools for addressing client trauma: “Telling My Story”
Appraising Unique Challenges of Foreign Nationals
- Understanding why some clients live in constant fear
- Deportation concerns and resources to address client needs
- Assessing needs related to family separations
Trauma Interventions for Foreign Nationals
- Processing experiences of rape, war, violence of the past
- Living with the fear of deportation and violence
- Rewriting the client narrative
- Psychoeducation & Coping skills exercises
Practical Tools for Advocacy, Basic Needs and Direct Services
- Assess why immigrants are vulnerable to increased risk for negative outcomes
- “Essential Worker” challenges
- Providing psychoeducation on medical and health needs
- How to help access advocacy & basic needs information
- Understanding food insecurity, shelter, health and other direct service needs
Culturally Sensitive Treatment Plans
- Assessment tools for immigrant PTSD
- Appraising racism and discrimination in relationships, family, work and community
- Creating clinician-client collaboration content
- Adopting language & acculturation methods
- Resilience, social support & specific coping mechanisms
Trauma Interventions for Children
- Play Therapy for retelling their story/narrative
- Differences in Play Therapy for vulnerable populations
- Sandtray Therapy for racism, discrimination, genograms
- Tools for building immediate & lifelong resilience
Interventions for the Family Unit
- Activities, Family Skills’ building
- How to honor past experiences and rebuild the Family Narrative
Dr. Charissa D. Pizarro is a Bilingual (English/ Spanish) Licensed Clinical Psychologist with over 15 years of clinical experience working with diverse clinical populations. She has devoted her career to working with the underprivileged and most needy populations. At present, she heads two grant funded child protective services programs. Dr. Pizarro has a private practice where she treats presenting concerns such as depression, anxiety, trauma and adjustment disorders. In her private practice, Dr. Pizarro works with many undocumented individuals via immigration evaluations. Often individuals seek evaluation for hardship and pardon. The evaluations are often a determining factor in staying or leaving this country and in maintaining or dissolving a family unit. Dr. Pizarro is an avid advocate for immigrant rights and belongs to the APA: Immigration Advocacy Working Group, in Washington DC. This group works on advocating for policy changes related to immigration. Through her membership in the Latino Mental Health Association of NJ, Dr. Pizarro recently presented a pro bono workshop titled “Working with Latinx Populations: Special Considerations for Undocumented Immigrants and Survivors of Trauma.” Dr. Pizarro is also a member of APA’s Div 37 Diverse Racial Ethnic And Multicultural Special Interest Group (DREAM SIG). In November 2019, Dr. Pizarro was a delegate for the APA in Portugal.
Dr. Pizarro has been awarded multiple awards for her work with children and families as well as her work in Social Justice.
Financial: : Charissa Pizarro maintains a private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Charissa Pizarro is a member of the American Psychological Association; and the Latino Mental Health Association.
Buy the Trauma-Informed Responses to Racial Injustice -Interventions for New, Diverse or Vulnerable Populations – Charissa Pizarro course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Trauma-Informed Responses to Racial Injustice -Interventions for New, Diverse or Vulnerable Populations – Charissa Pizarro courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Trauma-Informed Responses to Racial Injustice -Interventions for New, Diverse or Vulnerable Populations – Charissa Pizarro courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Trauma-Informed Responses to Racial Injustice -Interventions for New, Diverse or Vulnerable Populations – Charissa Pizarro course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Trauma-Informed Responses to Racial Injustice -Interventions for New, Diverse or Vulnerable Populations – Charissa Pizarro course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Trauma-Informed Responses to Racial Injustice -Interventions for New, Diverse or Vulnerable Populations – Charissa Pizarro course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Trauma-Informed Responses to Racial Injustice -Interventions for New, Diverse or Vulnerable Populations – Charissa Pizarro course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.