Buy Treat Substance Use Disorders via Telehealth -Essential Skills for Assessment, Treatment & Recovery Support at a Distance – Paul Brasler Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Treat Substance Use Disorders via Telehealth -Essential Skills for Assessment, Treatment & Recovery Support at a Distance by Paul Brasler,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Paul Brasler
- 6 Hours 16 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jun 18, 2020
Shame. Fear. Denial. Accessibility.
These are obstacles that people face when seeking help for substance use disorders. Each obstacle is a threat to recovery that can keep treatment dropout rates high and success rates low.
You can remove some of the biggest barriers to substance use treatment by offering telehealth as a treatment lifeline to clients fighting for their lives!
This training will show you how you can provide effective, HIPAA-compliant substance use treatment via telehealth so you can expand accessibility, improve client retention and engagement, and provide a treatment space for those who feel uncomfortable coming to a physical office.
Join addictions treatment expert, speaker, and author Paul Brasler, MA, MSW, LCSW, and he’ll provide you with the skills you need to:
- Navigate privacy & informed consent issues unique to telehealth
- Remotely address safety concerns
- Screen & assess for drug use at a distance
- Deliver trauma-informed treatment interventions
- Boost client engagement, even when you’re not in the same room
- Tailor proven treatment strategies for virtual delivery
- Apply your skills to virtual group sessions
Telehealth will continue to grow and become a more integral component of addiction treatment.
Don’t wait to add this valuable treatment format to your work! Set up your clients for recovery success!
|Manual – Treat Substance Use Disorders via Telehealth (5.76 MB)
|Available after Purchase
|Teletherapy Platforms Doc (0.08 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Telehealth & Substance Use Disorders: What You Need to Know
- Basics of telehealth: The do’s & don’ts
- When telehealth is not appropriate
- Virtual privacy concerns
- What to tell your clients before starting
- Informed consent: Why it’s different for telehealth
The Science Behind Substance Use Disorders
- Biopsychosocial aspects of substance abuse
- The role of trauma & attachment
- Compromised immune systems
- Using while isolated: The most dangerous substances
Telehealth Screening & Assessment: How Do You Know if a Client is Using?
- Assessment when you can’t see or smell
- Distance drug screening: Reduce potential harm
- How to ask sensitive intake questions
- Screening tools you can use at a distance
Remote Treatment Planning & Delivery
- Client-reported withdrawal screenings
- Making level of care decisions remotely
- Withdrawal management alone is not treatment
- Withdrawal management protocols & support through telehealth
- Inpatient or outpatient treatment?
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Stages of change
- Key strategies of motivational interviewing
- Relapse prevention strategies
- What to do when clients relapse
Distance Cognitive-Behavioral Interventions
- Apply the A-B-C model to substance abuse
- Recognize triggers to use via telehealth
- Foster coping skills
- Deconstruct negative schemas
Strategies for Group Telehealth
- Tailor interventions for virtual groups
- Barriers to treatment
- Getting people to talk
- Referring to virtual 12-step groups
More Strategies to Improve Client Engagement & Get Treatment Buy-In
- Showing empathy without nonverbal cues
- Case management: Link the client to resources
- Medication-assisted treatment
Special Clinical Situations
- Pregnancy: Stigma & other challenges
- Parents of young children
- Vicarious trauma with a high-stress population
- Limitations of the research & potential risks
Paul Brasler, MA, LCSW, has worked in the social work field for the past 22 years. He is the head of behavioral health for Daily Planet Health Services, a Federally Qualified Health Center that provides comprehensive and integrated healthcare and mental health services (including medication-assisted opioid treatment). Paul is also president of Providence Consulting & Education L.L.C., through which he provides clinical supervision and professional education services.
Paul has extensive experience in working with people with substance use disorders. After finishing school, Paul went to work at an adolescent residential treatment program, where he developed a treatment track for adolescents with substance use disorders. In 2003, he became a senior clinician in the Chesterfield County Juvenile Drug Court and provided individual, family, adolescent group and multifamily group therapies. After working at the drug court for seven years, Paul moved on to conduct psychiatric and substance misuse evaluations in emergency departments in the Greater Richmond, Virginia area. Paul has also served as adjunct faculty in the school of social work at Virginia Commonwealth University, where he developed a graduate course in substance abuse treatment.
Paul has been a PESI presenter since 2016, and he has presented classes on mental health emergencies and high-risk clients across the country. He recently released his first book, High-Risk Clients: Evidence-Based Assessment & Clinical Tools to Recognize and Effectively Respond to Mental Health Crises (PESI Publishing 2019).
Financial: Paul Brasler is in private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Paul Brasler has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Treat Substance Use Disorders via Telehealth -Essential Skills for Assessment, Treatment & Recovery Support at a Distance – Paul Brasler course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Treat Substance Use Disorders via Telehealth -Essential Skills for Assessment, Treatment & Recovery Support at a Distance – Paul Brasler courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Treat Substance Use Disorders via Telehealth -Essential Skills for Assessment, Treatment & Recovery Support at a Distance – Paul Brasler courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Treat Substance Use Disorders via Telehealth -Essential Skills for Assessment, Treatment & Recovery Support at a Distance – Paul Brasler course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Treat Substance Use Disorders via Telehealth -Essential Skills for Assessment, Treatment & Recovery Support at a Distance – Paul Brasler course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Treat Substance Use Disorders via Telehealth -Essential Skills for Assessment, Treatment & Recovery Support at a Distance – Paul Brasler course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Treat Substance Use Disorders via Telehealth -Essential Skills for Assessment, Treatment & Recovery Support at a Distance – Paul Brasler course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.