Buy 2-Day -Acute Care Rehab Course -Strategies for Multi-Trauma Patients – Steven Rankin Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
2-Day -Acute Care Rehab Course -Strategies for Multi-Trauma Patients by Steven Rankin,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Steven Rankin
- 12 Hours 50 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 30, 2019
In any acute or ICU setting, you’ve got to be ready to encounter any and everything when integrating rehab into the plan of care – particularly for patients with multiple traumatic injuries.
From establishing early mobilization when treating multiple extremity injuries to managing lines/wires/tubes to discharge planning and billing correctly under the new guidelines – acute and ICU rehab can be overwhelming and quite stressful, even for the most seasoned clinician.
Gain the confidence you deserve in the hospital setting by exploring new interventions for improving functional mobility, independence, and outcomes with your most challenging patients. Even if you already use some of the techniques, this recording refines your skills and goes a long way in making your work more efficient and effective.
Designed for all practice levels, from the new grad to the veteran acute care practitioner, this hands-on course will provide you with an updated knowledge base for making appropriate decisions within the ICU and acute care environments.
Gain age-appropriate strategies on how to best evaluate and treat patients with specific injuries, including multiple extremities, TBI, axial skeleton injuries, burns, and gunshot wounds – from acute to post-acute phases.
|Manual – 2-Day Acute Care Rehab Course (27 MB)
|Available after Purchase
OVERVIEW OF TRAUMA CARE DELIVERY SYSTEM
- Trauma care centers
- Triaging algorithms
INCIDENCE AND PREVALANCE OF TRAUMATIC INJURIES
- Who gets hurt? How and why?
- Importance of what demographic information can tell us and how it can affect therapy
- How do client factors influence our decisions?
MECHANISMS OF INJURY
- What does it tell us?
- High vs. low impact injuries
EVALUATION: WHO DOES WHAT?
- By trauma surgeon
- By consultants
- By therapists
- Case Studies
COMPLICATIONS YOU MAY ENCOUNTER AND STEPS ON HOW TO HANDLE THEM
- Drug and alcohol use
- Pulmonary embolism
- Acute pain vs. acute on chronic pain
- Multi-modal approaches
SPECIFIC INJURIES AND ACUTE STRATEGIES FOR THE TREATMENT – CASE STUDIES AND LAB
- Operative and non-operative treatments
- Indications for various treatments
UPPER EXTREMITY INJURIES
- Elbow, splinting considerations
- Shoulder – diagnosis, provocative tests
- Elbow trauma
- Facial fractures, Le Fort taxonomy
- Is it a brain injury?
- ETOH withdrawal
- Underlying dementia
TRUNK/AXIAL SKELETON INJURIES
- Rib fractures
- Spinal fractures
- Pelvic fractures
LOWER EXTREMITY INJURIES
- Schatzker taxonomy
- Weber taxonomy
- Transfers and ambulation
- Weight bearing
- Splinting/orthotics/special cases
BURNS AND GUNSHOT WOUNDS
- Positioning, splinting
- Improve range of motion
- Soft tissue and vascular injuries
PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER: THERAPY EVALUATION AND TREATMENT
- Where do I start?
- Standardized assessment in the acute setting
- Functional cognition
- When do I co-treat?
- Caregiver training on c-collars, CTOs, TLOs and more
- Better billing and documentation under the new CMS guidelines
- Discharge planning and return to work recommendations
- How to dramatically reduce readmission
- Case Studies
Steven Rankin, OTR/L, has 20 years of experience as an acute care occupational therapist in an academic medical center, level 1 trauma and regional burn center, with a primary focus on trauma care. He left a career in the construction industry due to injury, which has provided him with a unique insight as a patient.
After many years of seeing continuing education available in specific content areas but not finding a comprehensive trauma course, he decided to create one himself. He has since trained physical and occupational therapy staff, Speech-Language Pathologists, nurse practitioners, and medical doctors in the treatment of traumatic injuries. Mr. Rankin is a regular guest lecturer at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in acute care.
Financial: Steve Rankin has an employment relationship with the University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics. He receives an honorarium from AOTA. Mr. Rankin receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Steven Rankin has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the 2-Day -Acute Care Rehab Course -Strategies for Multi-Trauma Patients – Steven Rankin course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 2-Day -Acute Care Rehab Course -Strategies for Multi-Trauma Patients – Steven Rankin courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 2-Day -Acute Care Rehab Course -Strategies for Multi-Trauma Patients – Steven Rankin courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 2-Day -Acute Care Rehab Course -Strategies for Multi-Trauma Patients – Steven Rankin course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “2-Day -Acute Care Rehab Course -Strategies for Multi-Trauma Patients – Steven Rankin course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 2-Day -Acute Care Rehab Course -Strategies for Multi-Trauma Patients – Steven Rankin course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 2-Day -Acute Care Rehab Course -Strategies for Multi-Trauma Patients – Steven Rankin course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.