Buy 2-Day Conference -Play Therapy-Engaging Powerful Techniques for the Treatment of Disruptive Behavior Disorders and Trauma – Clair Mellenthin Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
2-Day Conference -Play Therapy-Engaging Powerful Techniques for the Treatment of Disruptive Behavior Disorders and Trauma by Clair Mellenthin,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Clair Mellenthin
- 12 Hours 27 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 19, 2020
Childhood Disruptive Behavior Disorders are on the rise! Tantrums, anger, defiance, threatening behavior …
How can we as therapists more effectively decrease acting-out behaviors and help repair, rebuild and create strong parent-child relationships?
Watch me, Clair Mellenthin, expert in child and family trauma and attachment, as we dive into the impact of Oppositional Defiant Disorder and Conduct Disorder on children, teens, and their families. You’ll learn effective, powerful, evidence-based play therapy interventions including guided imagery, mindfulness, expressive arts, and sandtray play – all of which include parent-child relationship enhancement activities.
This workshop will show you how:
- the impact of attachment plays a role in the etiology in childhood disruptive behavior disorders
- to utilize attachment-centered play therapy techniques to treat these diagnoses in children
- to strengthen parent-child relationships
- to improve overall self-esteem and confidence – giving the child tools to control their challenging symptoms and help heal the family system.
Purchase today to explore the power of play therapy – and incorporate these strategies into your mental health practices with young clients and their families!
|Manual – 2-Day Play Therapy (2.9 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Why Play Therapy Works
- Therapeutic power of play
- Facilities communication
- Fosters emotional wellness
- Enhances social relationships
- Increases personal strengths
Assessment and Diagnosis
- Common myths of behavior disorders
- Systemic assessment of emotional and behavioral distress
- School, home, and community relationships
- Impact of inconsistent and harsh parenting/relationships practices
- Race, gender, ethnicity, culture issues and bias
- Trauma assessment
TREATING DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOR DISORDERS
Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Recurrent behavioral and relational patterns
- Impact on the family system
- Shame and vulnerability (in the family) – The Kryptonite!
- Cycle of disconnect, rejection, and attachment ruptures
- Environmental risk factors
Play Therapy Interventions to Combat Negative Behaviors
- Play-based regulation and co-regulation techniques
- Calm down jars
- Lemon squeezies
- Blast It!
- Guided imagery
- Repair and enhance relationships
- Shame shields
- Feeling monsters
Conduct Disorder Treatment
- Misdiagnosis and misunderstandings
- Gender and racial bias in diagnosis
- Trauma history of the child
- Impact of trauma on brain development and maladaptive coping response
- Patterns of engagement in the home, school, and community
- Impact on family relationships
- Etiology of trauma in disruptive behavior disorders
- Impact on neurological functioning and development
- PTSD – the most overlooked diagnosis contributing to Disruptive Behavior Disorders (DBD)
- Assess for attachment ruptures and relational trauma
- Shame-based punitive parenting
- Repair and restore safety in the home
Play Therapy Interventions to Address Underlying Trauma
- Increase emotional intelligence and understand trauma symptoms
- Bound and rebound
- Expressive arts in play
- Repair and rebuild relationships
- Nurturing spoons
- Volcano inside of me
Play-Based Interventions to Promote Parent/Child Attachment
- Building bridges of connection and communication
- Create emotional safety
- My safe place
- Telling my story
- My many colors of me
Inviting the Parent in the Playroom
- Help the parent become a resource to their child
- Decrease shame and vulnerability in the relationship
- Improve healthy attachment-seeking behaviors
- Repair attachment wounds and ruptures
- Teach positive parenting strategies
Clair Mellenthin, LCSW, RPT-S, is a Registered Play Therapist Supervisor and is the past president of the Utah Association for Play Therapy. Throughout her career, she has focused on providing therapy to children, teens, and their families. Clair is the director of Child and Adolescent Services at Wasatch Family Therapy. She is a sought-after supervisor, training graduate students and interns in play therapy, and an adjunct faculty member at the University of Southern California MSW program. Clair is the author of Play Therapy: Engaging & Powerful Techniques for the Treatment of Childhood Disorders (PESI, 2018) and My Many Colors of Me Workbook. (Self-Published, 2013). In addition to being an experienced play therapist and professor, she frequently presents professional play therapy and family therapy trainings and appears on local and national TV and radio as an expert on children and family issues.
Financial: Clair Mellenthin is the clinical director at Wasatch Family Therapy. She is the author of My Many Colors of Me Workbook; she maintains intellectual property rights and receives royalties. Ms. Mellenthin receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Clair Mellenthin is the president of the Utah Association for Play Therapy.
Buy the 2-Day Conference -Play Therapy-Engaging Powerful Techniques for the Treatment of Disruptive Behavior Disorders and Trauma – Clair Mellenthin course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 2-Day Conference -Play Therapy-Engaging Powerful Techniques for the Treatment of Disruptive Behavior Disorders and Trauma – Clair Mellenthin courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 2-Day Conference -Play Therapy-Engaging Powerful Techniques for the Treatment of Disruptive Behavior Disorders and Trauma – Clair Mellenthin courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 2-Day Conference -Play Therapy-Engaging Powerful Techniques for the Treatment of Disruptive Behavior Disorders and Trauma – Clair Mellenthin course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “2-Day Conference -Play Therapy-Engaging Powerful Techniques for the Treatment of Disruptive Behavior Disorders and Trauma – Clair Mellenthin course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 2-Day Conference -Play Therapy-Engaging Powerful Techniques for the Treatment of Disruptive Behavior Disorders and Trauma – Clair Mellenthin course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 2-Day Conference -Play Therapy-Engaging Powerful Techniques for the Treatment of Disruptive Behavior Disorders and Trauma – Clair Mellenthin course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.