Buy 2-Day Course -ARC Trauma Treatment For Children and Adolescents – Margaret Blaustein Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
2-Day Course -ARC Trauma Treatment For Children and Adolescents by Margaret Blaustein,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Margaret Blaustein
- 11 Hours 59 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 02, 2018
Treating a child in isolation doesn’t work. Without addressing trauma with both the child and caregiver system your efforts will fail to reach their greatest therapeutic effectiveness.
Co-developed by Dr. Margaret Blaustein, ARC (Attachment, Regulation and Competency) is a flexible framework proven to enhance effective trauma treatment by intervening with both the child and the caregiver system; allowing you to foster the supportive environment necessary for healthy development and lasting change.
THIS COURSE IS YOUR CHANCE TO LEARN THE ARC FRAMEWORK FROM DR. BLAUSTEIN HERSELF!
Watch and discover what over 300 agencies and child-serving systems already know. ARC gives you a roadmap to cultivate attachment in traumatized kids, build the self-regulatory skills they need to identify and manage powerful emotions, and establish a positive sense of identity that will set the stage for a healthy and fulfilling adult life.
This offer may not come your way again! Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to transform your treatment of childhood trauma and achieve sustainable positive outcomes for this most vulnerable population.
|Manual – ARC Trauma Treatment (5.5 MB)
|Available after Purchase
|Supplemental Handout – Examples of Goals, Objectives and Interventions (174.7 KB)
|Available after Purchase
|Instructions for ASHA Credit – SELF STUDY ONLY – 10/03/18 (0.03 MB)
|Available after Purchase
THE ARC TREATMENT FRAMEWORK
Build a Foundation for Treatment
- Tune into engagement
- Factors that affect engagement in trauma treatment
- Strategies to support child, caregiver, and provider engagement
- The role of education
- Tune in to the role of education in thoughtful trauma intervention
- Use of routines and rhythms to build safety and support goals
- Strategies to increase felt safety through predictability
- Build self-regulation with daily routines
- Use of structures to support treatment goals
How to Foster Attachment: Work with the Caregiver System to Build a Safe-Enough Container
- Manage caregiver responses to trauma reactions
- The cycle of dysregulation between child and caregiver
- Tools to help caregivers to recognize their own emotions
- Address feelings of helplessness, inadequacy and rejection
- Approaches and techniques to teach caregivers to:
- Identify their triggers
- Depersonalize trauma driven behaviors
- Cognitively reframe responses to trauma reactions
- Use self-talk to counter self-blame
- Handle “button-pushing” behavior
- Attunement strategies for positive attachment
- Learn the emotional language of kids who have experienced trauma
- Become a “Feeling Detective” to read emotional cues
- Identify child’s trauma triggers and responses
- 5 steps to master reflective listening – help kids feel heard
- The power of building effective responses in establishing secure attachment
- Use attunement skills to understand behaviors
- Identify the “go-to’s” of behavior response
- Experiment purposefully with other strategies
Regulation: Manage Out of Control Emotions and Reduce Difficult Behaviors
- Identify triggers and emotional responses
- Use labeling to raise awareness of feelings
- How feelings show up in thoughts, behaviors and the body
- Where feelings and body states come from
- Modulate emotion and the body’s alarm system
- ”Feelings Toolkit” for emotional experience tolerance
- Teach kids to understand degrees of feeling
- Connect children to their bodies
- Understand and regulate the arousal response
Competency: Build Resilience and Establish Identity and Sense of Self
- Explore relationships and build connections
- Help children understand the role of relationships
- Identify safe resources and healthy relationships
- Approaches to develop effective communication skills
- Strengthening executive functions
- Ways to build problem solving and negotiation skills
- Impulse control exercises
- Self-identity developments
- How to explore individuality
- Techniques to establish positive self-recognition
- Contextual aspects of self and identity
- Approaches to develop future orientation
- Trauma Experience Integration
- Understand state-based treatment
- The role of the core ARC targets in integrating traumatic experiences
Margaret E. Blaustein, Ph.D., is a practicing clinical psychologist whose career has focused on the understanding and treatment of complex childhood trauma and its sequelae. Dr. Blaustein is co-developer of the Attachment, Self-Regulation, and Competency (ARC) treatment framework (Kinniburgh & Blaustein, 2005), and co-author of the text, Treating Complex Trauma in Children and Adolescents: Fostering Resilience through Attachment, Self-Regulation, and Competency(Blaustein & Kinniburgh, 2010).
Dr. Blaustein’s work has been hailed as “a landmark for understanding and treating traumatized children” by world renowned trauma expert Dr. Bessel van der Kolk, and has been embraced by over 300 agencies and/or child-serving systems in the U.S. and abroad who use the ARC framework.
She has provided extensive training and consultation to providers worldwide. Dr. Blaustein is the director of the Center for Trauma Training in Needham, MA, and is actively involved in local, regional, and national collaborative groups dedicated to the empathic, respectful, and effective provision of services to this population.
Financial: Margaret Blaustein is the director of training and education at the Trauma Center in Boston. She is an author and receives royalties from Guilford Publications.
Nonfinancial: Margaret Blaustein has no relevant nonfinancial relationship to disclose.
Buy the 2-Day Course -ARC Trauma Treatment For Children and Adolescents – Margaret Blaustein course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 2-Day Course -ARC Trauma Treatment For Children and Adolescents – Margaret Blaustein courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 2-Day Course -ARC Trauma Treatment For Children and Adolescents – Margaret Blaustein courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 2-Day Course -ARC Trauma Treatment For Children and Adolescents – Margaret Blaustein course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “2-Day Course -ARC Trauma Treatment For Children and Adolescents – Margaret Blaustein course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 2-Day Course -ARC Trauma Treatment For Children and Adolescents – Margaret Blaustein course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 2-Day Course -ARC Trauma Treatment For Children and Adolescents – Margaret Blaustein course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.