Buy Emotional Manipulation -Understanding Manipulators and Helping Their Victims – James Fogarty Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Emotional Manipulation -Understanding Manipulators and Helping Their Victims by James Fogarty,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- James Fogarty
- 5 Hours 28 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 25, 2014
Behind the Mask of Manipulation
Emotional manipulation penetrates almost every disorder and complicates many lives and relationships. People who use emotional manipulation hide beneath the mask of love, concern, dedication, and friendship, while using guilt, button-pushing, subtle anger, and many types of covert ploys to keep their victims in place, getting their victims to do whatever they want. The words of Emotional Manipulators have multiple meanings hiding their true and scheming motives. They carefully maneuver between that fine balance of skimpily giving to others but getting so much more. They are masters of getting others to believe they are doing everything for them while hiding their “what’s in it for me” motives. They carefully craft every sentence with their own selfish needs hidden between each word.
This recording is a thorough investigation into the various types of emotional manipulation commonly associated with disorders such as antisocial personality disorder, narcissistic personality disorder, and borderline personality disorder. Although many people are excellent emotional manipulators, they are not personality disordered. However, research finds that emotional manipulation is also utilized by abusers and their victims; sex offenders; and even bosses who emotionally manipulate their employees! Additionally, this dynamic is often found in the home when children and adult-children emotionally manipulate their parents, or parents emotionally manipulate their children.
This recording focuses on helping mental health care professionals recognize these individuals and begin intervention with their victims to minimize their destructive behavior. You will learn what drives Emotional Manipulators; the vulnerable thoughts of their victims; and how Emotional Manipulators continually manipulate their victims. Most importantly, you will discover how to help victims develop coping techniques to lessen the impact of emotional manipulation. At the end of the recording, you will have a deeper understanding of Emotional Manipulators, their victims, and methods to assist these individuals in disengaging from unhealthy communication.
|Manual – Emotional Manipulation (0.77 MB)
|Available after Purchase
DEFINITION OF EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION
- A working definition of emotional manipulation
- A composite of many definitions
- Examples of Emotional Manipulators
TEN TYPES OF EMOTIONAL MANIPULATORS
- The Constant Victim
- The One-Upmanship Expert
- Powerful Dependents
- The Triangulators
- The Blasters
- The Projectors
- The Misinterpreters
- The Flirts
- The Iron Fist
- The Multiple Offender
THE TOOLS OF THE EMOTIONAL MANIPULATOR: WITH DEFINITIONS AND EXAMPLES!
- Guilt is their specialty
- Pretending to be victimized by the victim
- Changing the meaning of words
- Powerful dependencies
- Covert badgering
- Hiding behind the mask
- Experts in triangulation
- Pretending to be ill or suicidal
- Using provocative behavior
- The deceptions of constantly being misunderstood
- How they attack their victim’s self-esteem
- Isolate, destroy and enjoy the effect!
- Manipulative disappointment
- How they pretend: “No one understands like you do”
- The smoke screen they utilize
- How they pretend: “I’m your number one fan”
- How they use enticements for desired behavior
THE MAGICAL THOUGHTS OF EMOTIONAL MANIPULATORS
- If I am pompous, I avoid shame
- If I am a victim, I have power
- If I triangulate, I get revenge
- If I promise love, I get sex
- If I blame you, you will give me what I want
- If I break you, I own you
- If I indulge, I am the preferred parent
- If I threaten or pressure, I motivate
TEN WAYS EMOTIONAL MANIPULATORS TEST FOR VULNERABILITIES TO FIND THEIR VICTIMS
- The pen test
- Grooming—”Getting to know you, getting to know all about you”
- Testing for dependencies
- The shotgun blast
- Sympathetic attitude to learn their victim’s history
- Categorizing people
- Test for desperateness—cat and mouse when first getting to know their victim
- Deluge the new victim with every type of attention
- Extreme interest
- Impressing their victim—the test of shallowness
THE QUALITIES AND MAGICAL THOUGHTS OF THEIR VICTIMS
- Looking for love—desperately
- Perceive bad qualities of manipulators as strength
- Caring and loving
- Want to please/feel overly responsible
- Unfulfilled needs
- Abuse and/or neglected in childhood
- Immune to falling out of love
TECHNIQUES TO STOP VICTIMS FROM BEING VICTIMS
- Changing their perception of the Emotional Manipulator
- Adjust the perception of a victim into a survivor
- Re-structuring the survivor’s cognitive distortions
- Creating healthy barriers between the Emotional Manipulator and the survivor
- Teaching survivors to recognize their own vulnerabilities
- Instruct survivors to more easily recognize Emotional Manipulators
Dr. James A. Fogarty, ED.D., is a clinician, licensed clinical psychologist, certified school psychologist, national speaker, author, and has been a practicing psychologist for more than 30 years. Jim is regarded as an expert in grief, complicated grief, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), complicated PTSD, crisis reactions, trauma and trauma recovery, family conflict and abuse, crisis management, and the clinical use of forgiveness.
Throughout his career, he has served as a consultant to psychiatric hospitals, peer support groups, group psychotherapy for grief issues, and consultation and training to hospices, funeral homes, education facilities, and hospitals. Jim is the author of The Magical Thoughts of Grieving Children and Overindulged Children,
Professionals across the country rave about Jim’s comprehensive, practical and relevant insights on grief and trauma, all delivered with a dynamic, engaging style and a blend of Irish wit. He is in private practice, owns and operates Fogarty Consulting Firm, which is dedicated to helping children and families with grief and bereavement.
Financial: James Fogarty is president of Fogarty Consulting Firm. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: James Fogarty has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Emotional Manipulation -Understanding Manipulators and Helping Their Victims – James Fogarty course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Emotional Manipulation -Understanding Manipulators and Helping Their Victims – James Fogarty courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Emotional Manipulation -Understanding Manipulators and Helping Their Victims – James Fogarty courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Emotional Manipulation -Understanding Manipulators and Helping Their Victims – James Fogarty course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Emotional Manipulation -Understanding Manipulators and Helping Their Victims – James Fogarty course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Emotional Manipulation -Understanding Manipulators and Helping Their Victims – James Fogarty course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Emotional Manipulation -Understanding Manipulators and Helping Their Victims – James Fogarty course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.