Buy 2-Day Pediatric Course -Comprehensive Rehabilitation & Treatment Interventions – Varleisha D. Gibbs, Angela Mansolillo, April Christopherson Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
2-Day Pediatric Course -Comprehensive Rehabilitation & Treatment Interventions by Varleisha D. Gibbs, Angela Mansolillo, April Christopherson,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Varleisha D. Gibbs | Angela Mansolillo | April Christopherson
- 11 Hours 29 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jul 25, 2019
Your work with children who present with complex trauma, neurological, and feeding issues can be challenging – from correctly assessing the root cause to providing the proper treatment for long-term success.
Watch today’s leading experts in pediatric rehabilitation and treatment to discover how to accurately identify these challenges. By examining neural pathways in the brain and learning new ways to reroute connections, your work can be much more effective and rewarding.
In this Course recording, you’ll to become a leader in your field, elevate your practice with state-of-the-art advancements, and revolutionize your assessment and treatment of children with disorders such as:
- Complex Trauma
- Sensory Processing
- Complex Feeding
We will practice innovative, evidence-based tools to treat complex trauma along with neuro and sensory delays. You will learn physiological interventions for dysphasia, gastro-intestinal and respiratory issues that underlie food refusal.
Don’t miss this comprehensive online training to fill your toolbox with lifechanging interventions that remap pathways in children’s brains for faster, longerlasting outcomes!
PLEASE NOTE: This is the same content from the 2019 Rehab Summit, you cannot receive self-study credit for this program if you have already attended the live workshops.
|Manual – 2-Day Pediatric Course: Comprehensive Rehabilitation & Treatment Interventions (10.1 MB)
|Available after Purchase
|Instructions for ASHA Credit – SELF STUDY ONLY – 07/25&26/19 (0.03 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Neurological Connections for Motor, Sensory & Behavior Deficits: How Kids Brains Work
- Sensory-Motor-Auditory Pathways Emotional brain’s connection to functioning & behavior
- Primitive reflexes
- Developmental milestones
Dissect the Brain-Gut Connection: What Kids Guts are Telling You
- Current research related to:
- Complex Trauma, Autism, ADHD, Sensory Processing Deficits
- Neurological structures related to the 9 senses
- Neuronal oscillations and their connection to function
- Central nervous system plexuses and the role of the Vagus nerve
Dysphagia and Not Just Picky Eating: Kids that Can’t and Won’t Eat
- GI pathologies and respiratory diseases Inter-relationships between respiratory and gastro-intestinal systems
- Digestive and respiratory function
- Physiological targets for swallow treatment
- Pros and cons of dietary modifications
Mindfulness, Music, Movement and Respiratory-Based Techniques for:
- Hyper-activity, hypo-activity, aggressiveness, self-stimulatory and inattentiveness
- Vestibular, interoception, auditory, olfactory and vision work
- Primitive Reflexes
Dietary/Lifestyle Interventions and Compensatory Strategies for:
- GERD, constipation, allergies, and respiratory insufficiencies
- Increase volume and variety of food intake
- Breathing/swallow discoordination, delays in swallow response, and pharyngeal dysmotility
- Increase hunger and decrease GI discomfort
Varleisha D. Gibbs, PhD, OTD, OTR/L, is an occupational therapist and author with 18 years of experience working with children and adolescents diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Sensory Processing disorders and Neurological disorders. In 2003, Dr. Gibbs founded Universal Progressive Therapy, Inc., a company that provides interdisciplinary and quality therapeutic services to families. As founding president, she provided treatment interventions and education in the areas of sensory integration, autism as well as family-centered care. This venture ignited her passion for providing family-centered care. Dr. Gibbs received her PhD at Seton Hall University with a dissertation focusing on racial health disparities of the Autism Spectrum diagnostic process. Dr. Gibbs also earned her doctorate in occupational therapy at Thomas Jefferson University and her master’s training in occupational therapy from Columbia University. Dr. Gibbs is currently the Vice President of Practice Engagement and Capacity Building at the American Occupational Therapy Association. She is the former Scientific Programs officer at the American Occupational Therapy Foundation. Dr. also served as the inaugural chair and director of the master’s programs in occupational therapy at Wesley College in Dover, DE where she was a tenured associate professor. Prior to joining Wesley, she worked at the University of the Sciences in Philadelphia, PA, where she served as the director of the doctoral programs in occupational therapy.
Dr. Gibbs is steadfast and an expert in the field of neurology, cognition, and pediatric therapeutic intervention. She continues to lecture, and provide training, on sensory processing strategies and self-regulation to practitioners, parents, and teachers throughout the country and internationally. Dr. Gibbs is the developer of the Self-Regulation and Mindfulness program, and her book, Self-Regulation and Mindfulness: Exercises and Worksheets for Sensory Processing Disorder, ADHD, and Autism Spectrum Disorder, was published in 2017 (PESI Publishing & Media). As co-author of Raising Kids with Sensory Processing Disorders, she has provided families with strategies to understand and care for their children.
Financial: Dr. Varleisha Gibbs is the founder/ president of Universal Progressive Therapy, Inc. She is a faculty member at the University of the Sciences Philadelphia and receives compensation. She is a speaker who receives an honorarium for PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Dr. Varleisha Gibbs has been published in a peer-reviewed journal Occupational Therapy and Healthcare.
ANGELA MANSOLILLO, MA/CCC-SLP, BCS-S, is a Speech-Language Pathologist and Board-Certified Specialist in Swallowing Disorders with more than 30 years of experience. She is currently a senior Speech-Language Pathologist at Cooley Dickinson Hospital in Northampton, Massachusetts where she provides evaluation and treatment services for adults and children with dysphagia and is involved in program planning and development for inpatient and outpatient programming including quality improvement initiatives, patient education, and clinical policies and protocols. In addition, she is an adjunct faculty member at Elms College Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders in Chicopee, Massachusetts. Over the course of her career, she has worked in a variety of clinical settings, provided numerous regional and national presentations, and lectured at several colleges and universities throughout Massachusetts. Angela is a sought-after speaker for both live and online continuing education courses as she seamlessly blends current research with clinical experience. She is a recent recipient of the Massachusetts Speech and Hearing Association’s Award for Clinical Excellence.
Financial: Angela Mansolillo has an employment relationship with Cooley Dickinson Hospital. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Angela Mansolillo is board certified specialist, Swallowing and Swallowing Disorders of the American-Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
April Christopherson, OTR/L, has been an occupational therapist for over 25 years and has worked with diverse populations in a variety of settings. She is the founder and owner of Exploration Kids Therapy in Colorado. April worked as the director of OT and director of training and development for over 10 years for The Shandy Clinic in Colorado Springs, CO. She sits on the clinical advisory board for Interactive Metronome Corporation. She is a member of both the Advanced Brain Technologies and Interactive Metronome adjunct faculty where she teaches introductory and advanced continuing education courses to professionals. She has traveled around the USA and the world teaching on Neuroplasticity and Development. April was granted her degrees in Occupational Therapy and Psychology from St Ambrose University in Davenport, IA in 1991.
Financial: April Christopherson is owner of Exploration Kids Therapy. She receives a consulting fee from Interactive Metronome; and Advanced Brain Technologies. Ms. Christopherson receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: April Christopherson has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the 2-Day Pediatric Course -Comprehensive Rehabilitation & Treatment Interventions – Varleisha D. Gibbs, Angela Mansolillo, April Christopherson course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 2-Day Pediatric Course -Comprehensive Rehabilitation & Treatment Interventions – Varleisha D. Gibbs, Angela Mansolillo, April Christopherson courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 2-Day Pediatric Course -Comprehensive Rehabilitation & Treatment Interventions – Varleisha D. Gibbs, Angela Mansolillo, April Christopherson courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 2-Day Pediatric Course -Comprehensive Rehabilitation & Treatment Interventions – Varleisha D. Gibbs, Angela Mansolillo, April Christopherson course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “2-Day Pediatric Course -Comprehensive Rehabilitation & Treatment Interventions – Varleisha D. Gibbs, Angela Mansolillo, April Christopherson course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 2-Day Pediatric Course -Comprehensive Rehabilitation & Treatment Interventions – Varleisha D. Gibbs, Angela Mansolillo, April Christopherson course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 2-Day Pediatric Course -Comprehensive Rehabilitation & Treatment Interventions – Varleisha D. Gibbs, Angela Mansolillo, April Christopherson course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.