Buy Anger Control Made Easy – Israel (Izzy) C. Kalman Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Anger Control Made Easy by Israel (Izzy) C. Kalman,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Israel (Izzy) C. Kalman
- 5 Hours 46 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Feb 28, 2014
The Root of People’s Problems: How to Make it Disappear
The single most destructive element in life is anger. Anger destroys relationships between husbands and wives, parents and children, brothers and sisters, kids in school, and adults in the workplace. Prolonged anger literally poisons our bodies. It leads to depression and violence. Virtually everyone needing psychological or psychiatric help is intensely angry with one or more people in their lives. Prisons are full of individuals who could not control their anger. Even most mental health professionals have relationships marred by anger.
Despite the crucial importance of anger, few mental health professionals deal with it directly. We tend to think of anger as a byproduct of problems. We believe that if we help our clients resolve their problems, the anger will disappear. Unfortunately, this approach often results in prolonged therapy with uncertain results. Even most structured anger control programs can take a long time and have poor results. This recording shows you that the truth is the other way around: anger is the major cause of people’s problems, and controlling it causes problems to disappear. Izzy Kalman’s Anger Control Made Easy provides an evidence-based, yet uniquely entertaining approach that can dramatically increase your ability to help not only your clients with anger management, but yourself in the process.
This recording opens your eyes to simple, yet profound ideas and approaches, such as The Golden Rule, Freedom of Speech, and even humor. Life as you know it may never be the same again.
|Manual – Anger Control Made Easy (0.61 MB)
|Available after Purchase
OVERVIEW OF ANGER
- Why we are biologically programmed to get angry
- Life in nature vs. life in civilization
- Why anger causes problems in civilization
- Disadvantages of some of the common approaches to anger control
THE REPLACEMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY WITH LAW IN CURRENT MENTAL HEALTH
- How current legal trends are unwittingly undermining mental health
- The difference between law and psychology
- A scientific explanation of the Golden Rule
- Wisdom about anger through the ages
THE “GOLDEN RULE GAME” AS A THERAPEUTIC TOOL
- Demonstration of Izzy Kalman’s therapeutic technique with an audience volunteer
- The life lessons clients learn from the game
- When to use the game, and when not to
SEVEN SIMPLE RULES FOR TURNING ENEMIES INTO FRIENDS
- Explanation of the rules
- Demonstration of use of rules with the volunteer
MORE TOOLS FOR DEFUSING ANGER AND CONFLICT
- The importance of forgiving and apologizing
- How to respond to unreasonable accusations and rumors
- How to say “No” effectively
- Getting rid of resentment
- Applying the wisdom of “Misery loves company
FREEDOM OF SPEECH AS A PSYCHOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE
- Why Freedom of Speech is the solution to most anger and aggression
- The application of Freedom of Speech to cursing and to hate speech
HUMOR, THE ANTIDOTE TO ANGER
- The mysterious and unpleasant truth about humor that we rarely learn in psychology
- Three rules for using humor without offending people
- How to learn to laugh at yourself
- Why “Mother Nature” programmed us to ridicule people
DEMONSTRATIONS OF HOW TO USE THIS APPROACH TO SOLVE COMMON RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS
Israel (Izzy) C. Kalman, MS, Nationally Certified School Psychologist, Related seminars and products: 1
ISRAEL (IZZY) C. KALMAN, MS, Nationally Certified School Psychologist, is a nationally renowned instructor in anger control, bullying, and relationship problems. He has a knack for seeing simple things that escape most people, and for coming up with simple solutions to seemingly intractable problems. Nearly three decades ago, he developed a fun, yet powerful, one-session technique for teaching anger control to both children and adults. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in psychology at CCNY in New York in 1974, and a Master’s of Science degree in clinical psychology at Hahnemann University in Philadelphia in 1978 before working as a school psychologist and psychotherapist in Israel and eventually in New York City. During the past 12 years, he has devoted himself full time to educating mental health professionals and educators. He is a Nationally Certified School Psychologist, and a member of the International School Psychology Association, the New York State Association of School Psychologists, the Richmond County Psychological Association, and the International Society for Research on Aggression.
Mr. Kalman is the author and creator of the website Bullies2Buddies.com, which offers free online manuals that have helped people solve their bullying-related problems, worldwide. He is also the author of a book for youth, Bullies to Buddies: How to Turn Your Enemies Into Friends; a manual for teachers and parents called A Revolutionary Guide to Reducing Aggression Between Children; an audio CD program, How to Stop Being Teased and Bullied Without Really Trying; a whole-school bullying-reduction program (actually, a victim-reduction program), Victim-Proof Your School; a DVD for workplace bullying called Turning Workplace Hostility into Harmony; and a DVD for marriage problems called From Soulmates to Cellmates. Mr. Kalman has appeared on national television as an expert on bullying, spoken at numerous professional conferences in the U.S. and abroad, and created a Staten Island Community TV series, Help, They’re Driving Me Crazy.
Financial: Israel Kalman is the director of Bullies to Buddies. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Israel Kalman is a member of the National Association of School Psychologists; New York Association of School Psychologists; and the International School Psychology Association.
Buy the Anger Control Made Easy – Israel (Izzy) C. Kalman course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Anger Control Made Easy – Israel (Izzy) C. Kalman courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Anger Control Made Easy – Israel (Izzy) C. Kalman courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Anger Control Made Easy – Israel (Izzy) C. Kalman course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Anger Control Made Easy – Israel (Izzy) C. Kalman course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Anger Control Made Easy – Israel (Izzy) C. Kalman course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Anger Control Made Easy – Israel (Izzy) C. Kalman course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.