Buy Attachment Centered Family Therapy -Interventions for Improving Parent-Child Connection and Attunement – Dafna Lender Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Attachment Centered Family Therapy -Interventions for Improving Parent-Child Connection and Attunement by Dafna Lender,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Dafna Lender
- 3 Hours 1 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jun 16, 2020
- Uncover the core issues that underlie problematic behavior or relationships
- Gently intervene when a parent is misattuned or critical
- Engage caregivers in the crucial reparative work that leads to improved connection, regulation, and joy
- And more!
|Manual – Attachment Centered Family Therapy (2.4 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Attachment-Based Treatment: Principles and Goals
- Attachment Theory – and what it means for trauma-informed treatment
- Elements of the social engagement system
- Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy
- Theraplay: Structure, Engagement, Nurture & Challenge
Getting Started: Assessment and Engagement
- Discern underlying motives/feelings underneath a child’s behaviors
- Facilitating a safe, active dialogue between parent and child
- How to engage caregivers who are traumatized, too reduce defensiveness and increase empathy
Clinical Interventions to Create Connection, Regulation, and Attunement
- PACE – Playfulness, Acceptance, Curiosity and Empathy
- In-SENC based on individual child’s needs (Structure, Engagement, Nurture, Challenge)
- How to gently redirect mis-attuned or critical caregivers
- Facilitating face-to-face interactions between parent and child
- Increase warm facial expressions, synchronized movement and rhythm
- Calm a dysregulated child and engage a withdrawn child
- Activities to increase warm facial expressions and synchronized, rhythmic movement
Dafna Lender, LCSW serves as the program director at The Theraplay Institute in Evanston, IL and is certified as a practitioner, supervisor and trainer in both Theraplay and Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy (DDP). Dafna trains psychotherapists internationally in these methods and trains in three languages. She is also a supervisor and author in the field of treating attachment and trauma issues in children.
Dafna has spent her career focusing children’s development of a secure attachment with their caregivers while resolving issues in their traumatic history. Early in her career, Dafna worked in treatment foster care and witnessed child after child “fail” out of foster placements due to difficult behavior. Children were disruptive, unsettled and unhappy, and their caregivers felt defeated. Dafna’s sense of discouragement went away after taking the Theraplay training and learning direct, concrete ideas and interactions that she could apply in home with her treatment families to promote healthier, more hopeful relationships. Dafna has successfully treated children with a variety of backgrounds, including children raised in orphanages, with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder, exposed to domestic violence and community violence and children of parents with chronic mental illness. Dafna has worked in the field of child welfare and child mental health for 20+ years.
Financial: Dafna Lender has an employment relationship with The Theraplay Institute. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Dafna Lender has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Attachment Centered Family Therapy -Interventions for Improving Parent-Child Connection and Attunement – Dafna Lender course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Attachment Centered Family Therapy -Interventions for Improving Parent-Child Connection and Attunement – Dafna Lender courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Attachment Centered Family Therapy -Interventions for Improving Parent-Child Connection and Attunement – Dafna Lender courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Attachment Centered Family Therapy -Interventions for Improving Parent-Child Connection and Attunement – Dafna Lender course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Attachment Centered Family Therapy -Interventions for Improving Parent-Child Connection and Attunement – Dafna Lender course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Attachment Centered Family Therapy -Interventions for Improving Parent-Child Connection and Attunement – Dafna Lender course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Attachment Centered Family Therapy -Interventions for Improving Parent-Child Connection and Attunement – Dafna Lender course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.