Buy Attachment -Cradle to Grave -Intimate and Interactive Conversations with Dr. Sue Johnson and Dr. Dan Hughes – Susan Johnson, Daniel A. Hughes Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Attachment -Cradle to Grave -Intimate and Interactive Conversations with Dr. Sue Johnson and Dr. Dan Hughes by Susan Johnson, Daniel A. Hughes,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Susan Johnson | Daniel A. Hughes
- 8 Hours 46 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jul 22, 2015
Join attachment experts, Dr. Sue Johnson and Dr. Dan Hughes, and be captivated by the influence of attachment from cradle to grave.
Attachment provides clinicians with a secure base to stand on, to see what is going on, and to systematically target those aspects to help your client. By using Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy, you will understand the framework of attachment and how to create a secure emotional connection between couples. You will also learn how to apply the theoretical model of Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy in your daily practice, in order to support children and their families grow within their relationships.
In this six-session recording, Dr. Sue Johnson, developer of Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), and Dr. Dan Hughes, founder and developer of Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy (DDP), describe the great impact of attachment and how EFT and DDP can reveal the elements of attachment.
Through intimate and interactive conversations, watch both Dr. Sue Johnson and Dr. Dan Hughes as they take you, step-by-step, through the models that could help your client create healthy and secure attachments.
- Session 1-The Framework of EFT and Attachment – Part 1
- Understanding the Logic Behind Love
- The “EFT Tango”
- Designed for Love
- Couples Therapy: A New Era
- The Importance of a Secure Emotional Connection
- Using EFT to Understand the Nature of Relationships
- A New Science of Love
- Session 2-The Framework of EFT and Attachment – Part 2
- Changing the Responsiveness to Threat with EFT
- EFT is Experiential
- Primary Affect – Exploring Pivotal Moments
- The 6 Core Emotions
- Working within the Emotion and Affect Regulation
- EFT Core Assumptions
- Code of Attachment – Primary Needs
- Attachment Theory – Map of the Landscape of Love
- EFT Stages & Steps
- Session 3-Dyadic Development Psychotherapy – Part 1
- Attunement & Rhythmic Expression
- The Importance of Intersubjectivity
- Using Curiosity to Develop a Perception
- Using Attachment to Understand Developmental Trauma
- Research Supporting Attachment
- Self-Regulation – For the Therapist and for the Child
- Discipline in Secure Attachments vs. Insecure Attachments
- 3 Major Relational Systems in Mammals
- Session 4-Dyadic Development Psychotherapy – Part 2
- Speaking for the Child: Verbal and Non-Verbal Responses
- Using PACE to Stay Open
- First Panel Discussion with Dr. Sue Johnson and Dr. Dan Hughes
- How does EFT work with issues of rigid gender views, or a controlling dynamic?
- Creating Safety with Couples
- Creating Safety with Children
- What strategy does the therapist use to recognize their emotional response?
- How do you deal with dissociation in children?
- How does EFT work with issues of rigid gender views, or a controlling dynamic?
- Session 5-Applying EFT within an Attachment Framework
- The “Still Face Experiment”
- How Couples React to Emotional Disconnection
- EFT Stage1: De-escalation
- EFT Stage 2: Restructuring the Bond
- EFT Stage 3: Consolidation
- Interventions in EFT Through Reflection
- The Importance of Validation in Creating Safety
- We are Designed to Co-Regulate with Other People
- Evocative Responding – Process Enquiries
- Heightening, Expanding Awareness
- Session 6-Dyadic Development Psychotherapy – Part 3
- Attachment is Reciprocal
- Using a Storytelling Rhythm to Engage Children with an Affective/Reflective Component
- Working with the Parents Before the Session
- Understanding the Situation, Bringing the Child In
- Protecting the Dialogue
- Continuing the Rhythm through the Hard Parts
- No Distinction Between Directive and Non-Directive Therapy
- Connect – Break – Repair
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Starting Experiential then Moving into Reflection
- Dialogue on Treatment Models with Dr. Sue Johnson and Dr. Dan Hughes
- Dr. Sue: On Leading People into their Story, and Making Sense of it
- Dr. Dan: On Validating Both Parties on Having Confidence to go to the Heart of the Matter
- Dr. Sue: On Asking “Why”
- Dr. Dan: Why he Uses “Why” (within the Context of PACE)
- Dr. Sue: Validating the Positive within an Attachment Framework
- Dr. Dan: The Validation isn’t just Observational, but Experiential
- Dr. Sue: Both Practices Involve Emotional Presence with the Clients
- Dr. Sue: Intersubjective Mean both People Are Affected
- How do you deal with a parent of teen who puts up a wall?
- Dr. Sue: Take Care of the Relationship – The Bond – and the Content will Take Care of Itself
- Second Panel Discussion with Dr. Sue Johnson and Dr. Dan Hughes
- How do you work with people where there is basic trust lacking?
- How do you work with biological parents who may have caused the trauma?
- Interventions take time, how do you manage the pressure to fix things quickly?
- How do you deal with labels or diagnoses?
- Can you give an example of a disruption or break in connection? What were your repair strategies?
Dr. Sue Johnson, is an author, clinical psychologist, researcher, professor, popular presenter and speaker and a leading innovator in the field of couple therapy and adult attachment. Sue is the primary developer of Emotionally Focused Couples and Family Therapy (EFT), which has demonstrated its effectiveness in over 30 years of peer-reviewed clinical research.
Sue Johnson is founding Director of the International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT) and Distinguished Research Professor at Alliant University in San Diego, California, and Professor, Clinical Psychiatry at the University of British Columbia, Canada, as well as Professor Emeritus, Clinical Psychology, at the University of Ottawa, Canada.
Dr. Johnson is the author of numerous books and articles including Attachment Theory in Practice: EFT with Individuals, Couples and Families (2019) The Practice of Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy: Creating Connection (3rd edition, 2019) and Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy with Trauma Survivors (2002).
Sue trains behavioral health providers in EFT worldwide and consults to the over 75 international institutes and affiliated centers who practice EFT. She also consults to Veterans Affairs and the U.S. and Canadian militaries.
Financial: Susan Johnson receives compensation as a tenured professor for the University of Ottawa. She receives royalties as an author for Little Brown, ICEEFT, Brunner Routledge, and Guilford Press. Dr. Johnson receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Susan Johnson has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Daniel A. Hughes, Ph.D. is a clinical psychologist specializing in the treatment of children and adolescents who have experienced abuse, neglect, trauma and attachment disorganization. He helped to develop Dyadic Developmental psychotherapy, an attachment-focused treatment model that relies on the theories and research of attachment and intersubjectivity. He is known for creating the PACE Model which facilitates play, acceptance, curiosity and empathy when working with children.
Dr. Hughes is the author of several books including, Building the Bonds of Attachment, 2nd edition, (2006), Attachment-Focused Family Therapy Workbook (2011), and co-wrote Brain-Based Parenting: The Neuroscience of Caregiving for Healthy Attachment. He has provided training and consultations to therapists, social workers and parents throughout the US, Canada, UK, and Australia and provides regular trainings across the United States and Europe. Dr. Hughes received his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from Ohio University.
Financial: Daniel Hughes maintains a private practice. He receives royalties as an author for multiple publishers. Dr. Hughes receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Daniel Hughes is President, Board of Directors for Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy Institute.
Buy the Attachment -Cradle to Grave -Intimate and Interactive Conversations with Dr. Sue Johnson and Dr. Dan Hughes – Susan Johnson, Daniel A. Hughes course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Attachment -Cradle to Grave -Intimate and Interactive Conversations with Dr. Sue Johnson and Dr. Dan Hughes – Susan Johnson, Daniel A. Hughes courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Attachment -Cradle to Grave -Intimate and Interactive Conversations with Dr. Sue Johnson and Dr. Dan Hughes – Susan Johnson, Daniel A. Hughes courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Attachment -Cradle to Grave -Intimate and Interactive Conversations with Dr. Sue Johnson and Dr. Dan Hughes – Susan Johnson, Daniel A. Hughes course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Attachment -Cradle to Grave -Intimate and Interactive Conversations with Dr. Sue Johnson and Dr. Dan Hughes – Susan Johnson, Daniel A. Hughes course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Attachment -Cradle to Grave -Intimate and Interactive Conversations with Dr. Sue Johnson and Dr. Dan Hughes – Susan Johnson, Daniel A. Hughes course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Attachment -Cradle to Grave -Intimate and Interactive Conversations with Dr. Sue Johnson and Dr. Dan Hughes – Susan Johnson, Daniel A. Hughes course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.