Buy Behavioral Emergencies -Accurately Assess & Manage Patients in Crisis – Valerie Vestal Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Behavioral Emergencies -Accurately Assess & Manage Patients in Crisis by Valerie Vestal,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Valerie Vestal
- 6 Hours 17 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 26, 2020
You introduce yourself to a patient. Within a very short amount of time, you are charged to establish a therapeutic relationship, help rule out medical conditions, accurately assess presenting symptoms and evaluate for appropriate disposition. That’s not always the easiest task…
You must have astute judgement and clinical skills to pull together the pieces. As the situation begins to unfold, it may become clearer and clearer that there is a Behavioral Emergency taking place. And a behavioral health bed may not be immediately available. Perhaps you work in the emergency department, on a med/surg floor or in a nursing home. Regardless of the setting, department or exact role, patients may present with or begin to demonstrate what can feel like just plain frightening symptoms.
Advancing your skills to feel confident safely managing your patient’s combined medical and psychiatric needs is an absolute necessity. Watch clinician Valerie R. Vestal, MSN, PMHNP-BC, to take away new and essential approaches for crisis intervention, ETOH withdrawals, aggressive/violent behaviors, threats of serious harm, de-escalation techniques…and more!
|Manual – Behavioral Emergencies (7.2 MB)
|Available after Purchase
The Psychosocial Assessment
- Differential diagnosis
- Assess level of consciousness
- Quick identification of physical problems that can lead to psychiatric symptoms
- Immediate safety concerns/danger to self
- Techniques to bring calm
- Psychosis related to medical conditions – delirium, endocrine disorders, cardiovascular disorders, pulmonary disorders
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
- Withdrawal – delirium tremens
- Acute stage – detoxification, medical interventions
- Stabilization stage
Drug Related Emergencies
- Acute management and stabilization
Violent and Aggressive Behaviors
- Self-destructive behaviors
- Self-mutilating behaviors
- Suicidal risk
- Predictors of suicide
- Suspecting a drug overdose
- Strategies for your own safety
- De-escalation techniques
Mood Disorder Emergencies
- Major depressive disorder
- Bipolar disorders – manic episodes
- Domestic violence survivor
- Rape survivor
- Acute stress reaction
Families in Crisis
- Children/adolescent needs
- Geriatric emergencies
- Crisis intervention – for individuals, couples, an entire family
Platinum Performance by Valerie
Valerie R. Vestal, MSN, PMHNP-BC., is a Board-Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner. She has worked both in a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) and in an outpatient private practice. In the PHP program, she has been responsible to identify patients at high risk for aggression and those who have histories of repeated violent behavior. Valerie is skilled at managing crisis intervention, minimizing physical and psychological harm for staff and patients.
Additionally, she serves in the United States Navy Reserve and was deployed to the Warrior Transition Program. Valerie was responsible to ease the reintegration process for sailors and families. She also continues to provide health assessments and psychological evaluations for military members.
Valerie is a highly sought-after speaker, typically focusing on challenging patient behaviors. She has shared her expertise with multidisciplinary audiences throughout the country and a sea on a cruise ship.
Financial: Valerie Vestal is the director and founder of Platinum Performance by Valerie. She has an employment relationship with Mood Treatment Center. Ms. Vestal receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Valerie Vestal has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Behavioral Emergencies -Accurately Assess & Manage Patients in Crisis – Valerie Vestal course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Behavioral Emergencies -Accurately Assess & Manage Patients in Crisis – Valerie Vestal courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Behavioral Emergencies -Accurately Assess & Manage Patients in Crisis – Valerie Vestal courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Behavioral Emergencies -Accurately Assess & Manage Patients in Crisis – Valerie Vestal course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Behavioral Emergencies -Accurately Assess & Manage Patients in Crisis – Valerie Vestal course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Behavioral Emergencies -Accurately Assess & Manage Patients in Crisis – Valerie Vestal course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Behavioral Emergencies -Accurately Assess & Manage Patients in Crisis – Valerie Vestal course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.