Buy CBT-Focused Trauma Treatment for Children & Adolescents – Angelle E. Richardson Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
CBT-Focused Trauma Treatment for Children & Adolescents by Angelle E. Richardson,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Angelle E. Richardson
- 6 Hours 7 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Feb 16, 2018
- How other diagnosis mask Trauma and PTSD
- Discover effective CBT tools to connect with traumatized adolescents
- Empower adolescents to adopt effective coping skills
Hitting a sibling, yelling at parents, acting out in class, tuning-out, shouting, shoving, rebelling… all behaviors in a traumatized child or youth that can mask as ADHD, ODD or other clinical issues.
Recognizing and correctly assessing a traumatized child is the first step. In this seminar, you’ll learn:
- What assessment tools are available
- How to best use them
- When you are required (by law) to report the case, and the loss of trust with the child
From that foundation, learn trauma-informed CBT techniques that give children and adolescents tools to:
- Regulate their behavior
- Moderate the anxiety
- Develop coping skills
- Rebuild relationships so that they can feel safe and secure
|Manual (1.10 MB)
|Available after Purchase
|Free $50/$100 Coupons (5.27 MB)
- Connecting With Adolescents
- Engaging Adolescents and Caregivers
- Use of Trauma Screening Tools
- Trauma Checklists and Scales for Children and Adolescents
- Trauma and PTSD
- Signs of Trauma and PTSD
- Behaviors at Home
- Behaviors at School
- Behaviors in Social Situations
- How Other Diagnosis Mask Trauma and PTSD
- Types of Trauma
- Physical Abuse and Sexual Abuse (Reporting Practices)
- Domestic Violence
- Community and School Violence
- Traumatic Loss
- Natural Disasters
- How Trauma Affects Adolescents
- Behavioral Difficulties
- Mental Health Challenges
- Attachment Challenges
- Grief and Loss History
- Family Conflict
- Evidenced Based Practices
- CBT Techniques
- Identifying Feelings
- Agenda Setting
- Identify How Feelings, Thoughts and Behaviors Interact
- TF-CBT Techniques
- Normalizing Reactions to Trauma
- Recognizing Safe Spaces
- Developing Relaxation Techniques
- Discuss the Trauma
- Telling Their Story
- Identify Feelings, Thoughts, and Behaviors Related to the Trauma
- Identify Techniques to Cope with Challenging Feelings, Thoughts, and Behaviors
- Identify Their Support System
- Moving Forward
- Cultural Considerations in Practice
- Race and Ethnicity
- Family History and Background
is the founder and director of Extended Hearts Family Therapy. She holds a Doctorate in Couple and Family Therapy from Drexel University, and a Masters in Counseling from Rider University, and is a Licensed Professional Counselor.
She has been certified in the Beck Model of Cognitive Therapy and is trained in Trauma Focused-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT).
Dr. Richardson specializes in working with families and adolescents, particularly those affected by separation and loss. For over 13 years, she has worked with families impacted by grief, trauma, adoption, and foster care.
Financial: Angelle Richardson is founder and director of Extended Hearts Family Therapy. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Angelle Richardson is a member of the American Counseling Association; and the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists.
Buy the CBT-Focused Trauma Treatment for Children & Adolescents – Angelle E. Richardson course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with CBT-Focused Trauma Treatment for Children & Adolescents – Angelle E. Richardson courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing CBT-Focused Trauma Treatment for Children & Adolescents – Angelle E. Richardson courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the CBT-Focused Trauma Treatment for Children & Adolescents – Angelle E. Richardson course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “CBT-Focused Trauma Treatment for Children & Adolescents – Angelle E. Richardson course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the CBT-Focused Trauma Treatment for Children & Adolescents – Angelle E. Richardson course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the CBT-Focused Trauma Treatment for Children & Adolescents – Angelle E. Richardson course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.