Buy Changing the ADHD Brain -Moving Beyond Medication – David Nowell Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Changing the ADHD Brain -Moving Beyond Medication by David Nowell,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- David Nowell
- 6 Hours 24 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Feb 21, 2020
Many persons diagnosed with ADHD prefer not to take medication. There are various reasons for this including side effects and concerns with long-term use. In this seminar, you will learn more about these reasons, as well as alternative interventions for ADHD.
Looking at ADHD from a developmental perspective, we will consider reasons for the apparent increase in ADHD diagnoses over the past two decades. By understanding the way the brain works in ADHD, you will be able to better identify a variety of strategies to significantly impact the nervous system and positively influence symptoms of ADHD in your clients.
Not only will you walk away from this recording with information about some of the most common non-medication interventions for ADHD such as computerized cognitive training, mindfulness meditation and neurofeedback, you will also learn a variety of practical strategies that can be implemented immediately and at low cost.
We will navigate the vast research on exercise, movement, diet, sleep, disruptive technologies, supplements and the impact of the environment on ADHD, summarizing the findings and applying the information to “real life”. You will finish this program with the tools and knowledge to develop a holistic approach to working with adults and children with ADHD.
|Manual – Changing the ADHD Brain (1.16 MB)
|Available after Purchase
|Illinois Educators Self-study Instructions (28.5 KB)
|Available after Purchase
|Illinois Educators Evaluation Form (1.2 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Why Not Medication?
- Useful as a short-term tool
- Concerns with long-term use: Effects on the brain
ADHD and the “Immature” Brain
- Brain imaging evidence of ADHD
- Research regarding ADHD brain development
- Frontal lobes mature more slowly in the ADHD brain
- Excess theta brainwaves
- Implications for treatment
- Wake up an underaroused ADHD brain
- Hyperactivity as an adaptive mechanism
- The impact of play and exercise on the brain
- Role of rhythm and timing training
- Integrated movement systems for ADHD
Frontal Lobe/Working Memory Strategic Tools
- Use it or lose it: Increase memory, attention and focus
- Games for impulse control and working memory
- Computerized cognitive training programs
- Meditation and mindfulness for ADHD
Diet and Nutrition
- The impact of sugars, fats, proteins, and water
- Diet and dopamine
- Omega 3-6-9: What you need to know for brain health
- Multivitamins/mineral: Do they make a difference?
- Gluten, food additives, and pesticides
ADHD and Nervous System Overstimulation
- ”Overaroused” subtype of ADHD
- Stress, anxiety, and ADHD: the connection
- Breathwork and movement for nervous system calming
- Heart rate variability biofeedback
- Art therapy techniques to quiet and focus the brain
- Video games and Social Media
- Sleep deprivation
- Same symptoms as ADHD
- Strategies to help insomnia
- Environmental toxins: lead, phthalates, pollution
- The impact of time in nature on ADHD symptoms
Limitations of the Research and Potential Risks
David Nowell, Ph.D., is a clinical neuropsychologist in private practice in Northborough, Massachusetts. He offers consultations to patients on an inpatient rehabilitation unit and is an adjunct instructor in neuropsychology to graduate students in the Clark University psychology program. He serves as a physician advisor with the University of Massachusetts Medical School Disability Evaluation Service where he was the former clinical director of the Learning Disability Assessment Program. Dr. Nowell writes a popular blog at Psychology Today on motivation and time management, and speaks internationally to clinicians on such topics as executive functioning, non-medication management of ADHD, and applying findings from Positive Psychology.
Financial: David Nowell maintains a private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: David Nowell has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Changing the ADHD Brain -Moving Beyond Medication – David Nowell course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Changing the ADHD Brain -Moving Beyond Medication – David Nowell courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Changing the ADHD Brain -Moving Beyond Medication – David Nowell courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Changing the ADHD Brain -Moving Beyond Medication – David Nowell course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Changing the ADHD Brain -Moving Beyond Medication – David Nowell course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Changing the ADHD Brain -Moving Beyond Medication – David Nowell course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Changing the ADHD Brain -Moving Beyond Medication – David Nowell course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.