Buy Clinical Supervision -Proven Tools and Techniques for Success – Robert Taibbi Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Clinical Supervision -Proven Tools and Techniques for Success by Robert Taibbi,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Robert Taibbi
- 6 Hours 10 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jan 16, 2015
Includes 2 Hours Ethics CE!
- 4 most common supervision mistakes and how to avoid them
- Transform your existing supervisor skill set
- Set yourself apart from other supervisors by attending this workshop
This workshop is designed to teach you how to think like a supervisor, how to use your clinical skills to challenge and support staff while ensuring quality control. Through role-plays, demonstrations, videos, lecture, and examples, you will learn how to avoid the most common mistakes, deal with the anxious student and the empowered seasoned clinician, and learn the ins and outs of group supervision. You will transform your existing supervisor skill set and set yourself apart from other supervisors by attending this workshop!
You will take away essential components of clinical supervision leadership styles and time management, use of parallel process and groups, ethics and accountability. At the core we’ll walk through the developmental stages of clinical development so you can anticipate and address the challenges and dangers ahead as staff hone their skills.
In an engaging and interactive format (and a touch of humor), you’ll learn clear strategies and specific techniques for being the best supervisor you can be! Whether you are a new supervisor in a helping profession, supervising other supervisors, or wanting to gain a fresh perspective, this program will leave you feeling creative and energized.
|Manual (0.40 MB)
|Available after Purchase
- Challenges of clinical supervision
- Models of supervision– Clinical, role, developmental
- Anxiety management, attachment styles, & learning styles
- Learning problems vs. problems about learning
- Relationship triangle & guided imagery exercise
- The Big Six– What to do when you get stuck
- Parallel process & leadership styles
- Covey time management– 4 ways of organizing time/tasks
4 Stages of Professional Development: Characteristics, Tasks, & Dangers
- Stage 1: Supervisor as teacher
- Stage 2: Supervisor as guide
- Stage 3: Supervisor as gatekeeper
- Stage 4: Supervisor a consultant
Assessment of the Clinician & Development of Supervisory Plans
- Stage of development
- Clinician skills
- Supervisory relationship
- Anxiety coping style
Ethics, Liability, & Recordkeeping
- Essential ethical guidelines national organizations
- Liability/legal issues re: records, child abuse & custody, advertising, subpoenas, testimony, licensure
- Supervision vs. Consultation–
- Accountability/liability issues
Methods of Clinical Training
- Group supervision – Types, & processes
- Challenges of new supervisors
- Role of students/interns
- Supervision vs. therapy
- Experiential techniques– Live observations, co-therapy, & roleplaying
- Supervisory/clinical documentation, staff evaluations
- Handling problem employees
- Effective disciplinary process
- Hiring & firing guidelines
The 4 Supervisory Mistakes You Never Want to Make
- Focus on client rather than clinician
- Ignoring parallel process
- Unclear supervisory goals; unaware of stage of clinician development
Robert Taibbi, LCSW is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with over 40 years of experience primarily in community mental health working with couples and families as a clinician, supervisor and clinical director. Bob is the author of Clinical Supervision: A Four-Stage Process of Growth and Discovery and Clinical Social Work Supervision.
Bob is the author of four other books: Doing Couples Therapy: Craft and Creativity in Work with Intimate Partners; Doing Family Therapy: Craft and Creativity in Clinical Practice, now in its 3rd edition and recently translated into Chinese and Portuguese; Boot Camp Therapy: Action-Oriented Brief Treatment of Anxiety, Anger & Depression, and the forthcoming The Art of the First Session.
Bob is also an online columnist for Psychotherapy Today magazine, has published over 300 magazine and journal articles, and has contributed several book chapters including Favorite Counseling Techniques: 55 Masters Share Their Secrets which cited him among the top 100 therapists in the country. He served as teen advice columnist for Current Health, a contributing editor to Your Health and Fitness, and has received three national writing awards for Best Consumer Health Writing.
Bob is a graduate of Rutgers University and the University of South Carolina, and has served as adjunct professor at several universities. He provides trainings nationally and internationally in the areas of supervision, couple therapy, family therapy, and brief therapy. He is currently in private practice in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Buy the Clinical Supervision -Proven Tools and Techniques for Success – Robert Taibbi course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Clinical Supervision -Proven Tools and Techniques for Success – Robert Taibbi courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Clinical Supervision -Proven Tools and Techniques for Success – Robert Taibbi courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Clinical Supervision -Proven Tools and Techniques for Success – Robert Taibbi course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Clinical Supervision -Proven Tools and Techniques for Success – Robert Taibbi course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Clinical Supervision -Proven Tools and Techniques for Success – Robert Taibbi course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Clinical Supervision -Proven Tools and Techniques for Success – Robert Taibbi course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.