Buy Codependence -Treatment Strategies for Clients Who Lose Themselves in Others – Nancy Johnston Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Codependence -Treatment Strategies for Clients Who Lose Themselves in Others by Nancy Johnston,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Nancy Johnston
- 3 Hours 5 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jul 09, 2020
Extending far beyond its roots in addictions work, codependence is a universal issue that shows itself in a variety of diagnoses, from anxiety and depression to trauma-related and eating disorders.
Join Nancy Johnston, MS, LPC, LSATP, MAC, NCC, addictions and codependency expert, for this compelling 3-hour webinar designed to provide guidance, insight, and straightforward strategies for clients who are:
- Over-focused on caring for, fixing, controlling, pleasing, and/or conflict-avoiding
- Adult children of an addict
- Spending session talking about someone else
- Having difficulty allowing their children to become independent
- “Too resilient”; downplay suffering, forget how hard something was
- Struggling to leave an abusive situation or relationship
- Afraid to make necessary changes despite being unhappy
- Numb or unaware of what they want or feel
- And more!
Taught in everyday language and filled with practical tools, this is a recording you don’t want to miss!
|Manual – Codependence (2.1 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Conceptualizing Codependent Dynamics in a Practical Way
- Over-functioning for others while under-functioning for the Self
- The physical and emotional costs of a “dominant external focus”
- Codependence as a precursor to anxiety, depression, and relationship difficulties
- Limitations of the research and potential risks
Assessment: Broadening Your Lens to Include the Codependence Paradigm
- How to identify and address codependence without stigmatizing
- Self-understanding (the why), self-awareness (the what), and skill sets (the how)
- Addressing the grief that underlies acceptance of reality
- What’s missing from the Stages of Change
Treatment Tools: Help Clients Detach from Codependence and Anchor Within the Self
- Setting goals that make sense
- Shifting focus from external to internal
- 3-part boundary setting skills
- Visuals to illustrate the relationship between the self and others
- Building “quiet reactivity”
- Breaking through the illusion of control
- Daily practices for self-awareness and self-care
- And more!
- 50 y/o mother, overly enmeshed with adult child who repeatedly relapses from alcohol recovery
- 36 y/o, depressed and insecure, unsure of role at work, feels excluded and inconsequential
- 17 y/o, discouraged and hesitant to share true thoughts and feelings with partner
Nancy L. Johnston, MS, LPC, LSATP, MAC, NCC is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Licensed Substance Abuse Treatment Practitioner in private practice in Lexington, VA. With 43 years of clinical experience, Nancy is Master Addiction Counselor and a Diplomate and Clinical Mental Health Specialist in Substance Abuse & Co-Occurring Disorders through the American Mental Health Counselors Association. She has authored two books published by Central Recovery Press: Disentangle: When You’ve Lost Your Self in Someone Else (2011) and My Life as a Border Collie: Freedom from Codependency (2012). Nancy’s third book, Your Healthy Self: Skills for Working with Codependent Behaviors (2015) is self-published and only available through her. A second edition of Disentangle is scheduled to be released by her publisher in July, 2020. Over the past 15 years Nancy has presented at numerous conferences including the Cape Cod Symposium on Addictive Disorders, the Carolinas Conference for Addiction and Recovery, Addiction: Focus on Women, the Virginia Summer Institute for Addiction Studies, the American Mental Health Counselors Association Annual Conference, and the Virginia Counselors Association Annual Conference. Nancy offers skill-building workshops for self-recovery at her office suite in Lexington, VA, and she has created and facilitated 27 Codependence Camps which are “Recover Your Self” weekend retreats offering extensive curriculums for self-recovery and growth. More information about Nancy and her work is available at her website: nancyljohnston.com.
Financial: Nancy Lohr Johnston maintains a private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Nancy Lohr Johnston is a member of the American Mental Health Counselors’ Association (AMHCA); and the National Association of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC).
Buy the Codependence -Treatment Strategies for Clients Who Lose Themselves in Others – Nancy Johnston course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Codependence -Treatment Strategies for Clients Who Lose Themselves in Others – Nancy Johnston courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Codependence -Treatment Strategies for Clients Who Lose Themselves in Others – Nancy Johnston courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Codependence -Treatment Strategies for Clients Who Lose Themselves in Others – Nancy Johnston course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Codependence -Treatment Strategies for Clients Who Lose Themselves in Others – Nancy Johnston course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Codependence -Treatment Strategies for Clients Who Lose Themselves in Others – Nancy Johnston course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Codependence -Treatment Strategies for Clients Who Lose Themselves in Others – Nancy Johnston course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.